Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 01:34 Go to next message
my cousin told me SIRMR2 (AW11) went on the dyno at the melb auto salon and reeled off 52kw on the first run. everyone laughed at him and he got all embarassed. the dyno guys did a second run and managed to pull off 57kw. more people laughed. poor guy... anyone vic people see this ?
  Send a private message to this user    
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he definetly aint no sir then is he/she
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would have shattered him. Poor Fella. Insist he swaps in a GZE.

Got any pics of his aw11?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaa sucked in...what else do you expect at autosalon anyway.... Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 07:24]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 11:34

my cousin told me SIRMR2 (AW11) went on the dyno at the melb auto salon and reeled off 52kw on the first run. everyone laughed at him and he got all embarassed. the dyno guys did a second run and managed to pull off 57kw. more people laughed. poor guy... anyone vic people see this ?

Poor guy, now this isn't exactly what us TRUE car enthusasts are about... the people around laughin probably couldn't even get that out of their cars or even know what the dyno is measuring...

This stuff pisses me off big time... Wonder if the announcers did anything about it? like mentioned about the car and how thats a pretty decent figure.... everyones just about figures, Personally if i saw one do say 70kw i would think thats a pretty damn good effort.. Unless its a Skyline gtr doin 700hp its not good enough to get street cred...

U got some guts SIRMR2 to get out there, would have been embarassing i could imagine but yeah i'd be only trying to impress urself, and 57kw is more than decent...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh geez. I feel sorry for the dude, but obviously he brings it half apon himself with those plates!! Aint no sir!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Tue, 21 September 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
52 matches the collective IQ of the audience. The crowd would have had to hold hands to synapse.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: SIRMR2 at melb auto salon Wed, 22 September 2004 05:19 Go to previous message
old_mr2 wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 16:14

Got any pics of his aw11?

sorry i wasnt there. maybe pics are on the auto salon website?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:whats cheap, neat and sporty to buy???
Next Topic:tubgirl website
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 11:54:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00665283203125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.