Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » ra40 wiring diagram (or how the lights work)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
barned01
Regular

September 2003
ra40 wiring diagram (or how the lights work) Mon, 20 September 2004 08:39 Go to next message
ok i have replaced the stalk, the fuses, the relays and the globes but still can't get my high beams working on the ra40 so i am down to begging, does anyone have the wiring diagrams for an ra40, specifically for the lights, hey even the colour of the wires and what they plug into would work a treat for me (with pictures or where the wires go would be added bonus points).
i know it has been asked but did anyone actually get a hold of any (diagrams that is)?
the lights completely turn off whether i pull the stalk towards me or push it away...argh i am driving blind.
barnsey
  Send a private message to this user    
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: ra40 wiring diagram (or how the lights work) Mon, 20 September 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have cct diagrams here in adelaide, give me a call on 83263171 to arrange a time!!!
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: ra40 wiring diagram (or how the lights work) Mon, 20 September 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coming from the steering wheel switchs, there are three thin wires which are for ythre headlights. they are thin wires coz they only go to relays. these wires are red, white and yellow. see if there is power coming from these, (ie. use a test light). if there is power coming from these, then listen for tyhe relay to click.
anyway see how u go with that

brett

ps. ill get my haines manual and check that for wiring diagram
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: ra40 wiring diagram (or how the lights work) Wed, 22 September 2004 01:07 Go to previous message
Check out www.sixworks.com.au he has a Haynes wiring diagram for a 1979 Celica on his site.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What is this turbo, any good?
Next Topic:rpm sticking
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:36:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.003248929977417 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.