Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN?????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah, toymods is easier to get in contact with you than email, thats for sure. I cant call either cause it would be after hours.... have you got an ETA on it? getting kinda desperate.
  Send a private message to this user    
MR CRESSIDA
Regular

November 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristen is ok, you shouldn't have any troubles with him.
Ive purchased from him before with no troubles.
2QIKMX83
Regular

May 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRAMAN????? is a safe bet, Ive bought from him and he is a no hassles RISK FREE trader...
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have brought from him and never had a problem, i like the prices Cool
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll check and email you tomorrow Smile
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sent you an email regarding Greddy prduct on your site can you get back to me please in regards to that Cheers
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure, I have about 170 more to get through, yours will be in there somewhere Smile
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 21 September 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had a look on your website...

You've got listed a TRD engine mount set for $165.
If you've got any for an AE86, i'd done mind getting some from you.

Thanks

James
stock12
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Wed, 22 September 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok..where do i start

for a 91 3sgte st185...

arias forged pistons and rods
t04e turbo, or ct26[t04e wheel]
st205 box[low miles, checked]

need these things asap mate... so, if you get the email i sent, there's a few other things too and lets work something out
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Wed, 22 September 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no email today man, doh. Confused
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 23 September 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 22:09

no email today man, doh. Confused

You didnt expect one did you Surprised Surprised Surprised
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 23 September 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have only had one dealing with SUPRAMAN, and it hasnt been that great to be honest. I know hes busy and everything, but I have given him my bank details about 3 times, and over a month later...still no refund..... Confused
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 23 September 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont mind hes busy, or it takes time......... but when someone says they will do something and then they dont... its fARKING annoying. Its been like 6 weeks wait now.
stock12
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 23 September 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah.. i take back my interest, i think.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 23 September 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Thu, 23 September 2004 23:32

I dont mind hes busy, or it takes time......... but when someone says they will do something and then they dont... its fARKING annoying. Its been like 6 weeks wait now.

Hehehe..... And you're complaining???

btw Kristian, How's the rollcage, coilovers, strut braces coming along? Been a few months now eh?

Actually, never mind about them, I've actually sorted them out myself within a week. Rolling Eyes
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No slut, if i was just requesting to purchase this item i wouldnt care about the wait... Its a replacement item......
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Fri, 24 September 2004 10:14

No slut, if i was just requesting to purchase this item i wouldnt care about the wait... Its a replacement item......

Shit!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does this look like the general discussion forum?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2004 10:37

does this look like the general discussion forum?

Ok, yes, I have bought from him. I recieved 2 out of 6 products that I ordered.

I will not deal with him again.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, thats good. so say that (which youve now done), and leave the long winded story telling for another thread... Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2004 10:44

ok, thats good. so say that (which youve now done), and leave the long winded story telling for another thread... Smile

No probs. Sorry Dr Ed. Razz

Which long-winded story was that btw?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not just yours, this whole thread is in threat of turning into a whinge session.

to everyone:

just state your claim, make your point and move on Nod
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 24 September 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 24 September 2004 10:51

not just yours, this whole thread is in threat of turning into a whinge session.

to everyone:

just state your claim, make your point and move on Nod

I see your point and note it, but I guess people whinging is another way of getting the point across that they have bought from the subject and are dissatisfied.

I do agree with you though and will keep it in mind in the future. Wink
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you reply to my emails kristian, like you said you would?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would seem it is unwise to hold your breath....

im sure he will get to your order as soon as he has time
RA63 lad
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, if Kristian is getting so much business, to the point where he is so busy that he doesnt answer emails or supply people goods they have paid for, it sounds to me like he needs to employ a receptionist or something!! Rolling Eyes
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not an order is a freaking REPLACEMENT for a leaky turbo!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have replied to all emails currently in my system.

Please resend the email if you are concerned, instead of posting here 3 or 4 times, as it will simply get you no where.

If this is about your turbo, how about you call me instead, so I can get your address to send your new one out to you ??

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2004 12:33]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill call you tommorow.......
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok Smile
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Tue, 28 September 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent you a few just then because you must'nt have got them. I just realised also that I sent them on my business account but anyway you'll know which email address is mine Very Happy
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Wed, 29 September 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
left a msg on your voice mail and sent an sms as well today.
ripped_off
Newcomer

September 2004
icon8.gif  Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Thu, 30 September 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish I read this thread before I stupidly parted with my cash. I would never, ever deal with Kristian ever again. He is completely full of shit, never, ever answers his phone, doesn't return calls, rarely replies to emails and never answers your questions in the emails if he does reply. He's real good at ignoring phonecalls and emails, wonder how he goes face to face...
Twisted Evil
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Fri, 01 October 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
called and left another message today...
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

icon13.gif  Re: Doesn't know the first thing about running a business!!! Fri, 01 October 2004 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tired doing business with him, had money ready to go... doesn't answer questions/phone calls... asked about items I wanted to purchase, but thinks everyone asking him questions and prices are wasting his time "trye kickers"..... Doesn't know how to do business... Offered him some dough, ended up being rude and not negotiable with money offered... Expects you to give him money when he doesn't answer your questions/calls to items that you don't even know the condition/type/where is from...it's like here's a pic and thats it (thats if he send you a pic).......how can you trust someone like that... Glad I didn't buy from him now, otherwise I would be still waiting for parts.. BUYERS BEWARE! I rather take my business else where! Twisted Evil
So he got a new website with jack all info about the items his selling... woopdadedo!

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 17:35]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sat, 02 October 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Assailant you are the biggest tyre kicker on toymods.

You want a 1000hp HKS T51R turbo for your 1GGTE. Rolling Eyes

Just as you come on boost (at 6,000 revs) you will shatter your clutch, shear off your gears, put a piston through the block, break a conrod, and royally fuck any engine or driveline behind that turbo unless you spend another $10K or more on gear to be able to handle the power... let alone you being the driver trying to handle the power Rolling Eyes

I find you a HKS 1GGTE manifold, and a 1000hp HKS T51R Turbo, put almost cost price on it, and you offer $1000 less.

For starters, anyone that thinks they want a 1000hp turbo on a 1GGTE is just dreaming, and if you offer $1000 less for a turbo kit it shows you either:

1. Have no idea what it is worth, or
2. Have not got enough money, or
3. Are just tyre kicking.

You have been asking me about turbos and intercoolers for nearly 2 years for your car. I'd call that tyre kicking.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 October 2004 13:06]

Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Sat, 02 October 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can y9ou get back to me in regards to the Greddy products being out of stock and when the likely eta of stock from Japan will arrive please man? Cheers
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Anyone bought from SUPRAMAN????? Mon, 25 October 2004 13:20 Go to previous message
awaiting payment...
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18RG HKS cams for sale!!! Rare
Next Topic:gt28 and BOV with pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 09:39:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083169937133789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.