Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » check out what 10KW can do!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
check out what 10KW can do!!! Tue, 21 September 2004 09:56 Go to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Trentelz/altoburnout.jpg
brad
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Tue, 21 September 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet the air cooled alternator is good for 1 kw!!! which is a 10% power gain! haha
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Tue, 21 September 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I noticed you've done some field modifications in removing excess weight. Grilles, guards, fenders.. get rid of them. You should also remove the doors, bonnet, boot, radio.. etc - it all helps the power-2-weight ratio.

seeyuzz
river
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Tue, 21 September 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i'd love to remove the doors but i dont know what the old man would think lol, i have a tape player in it and i listen to my 80's music and radio. taken out most of the back bit out and passenger seat, i did have it with no exhuast it sounded fat but the neighbours started complaining so i had to put it back on. will get some drift vids this weekend.
brad
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks a bit like your front wheel might be spinning a little
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no matter how many times i see that pic i laff my ass off

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate used to a have a suzuki hatch like that, good trick for doing cookers with gutless cars, bit of plywood, with a bit of oil on it. i used to own a mini, another fun thing, put skateboards (with no trucks) under the back wheels (one each) then pull the handbrake on, result, 2 minutes of 10 km crossed up drifting. fun fun fun.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cutsGotBoost wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 18:40

my mate used to a have a suzuki hatch like that, good trick for doing cookers with gutless cars, bit of plywood, with a bit of oil on it. i used to own a mini, another fun thing, put skateboards (with no trucks) under the back wheels (one each) then pull the handbrake on, result, 2 minutes of 10 km crossed up drifting. fun fun fun.

Down south we call that tray sliding...and we use maccas or hungry jacks trays, works a treat in any pooey FWD! Very Happy
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL... Have to get a mate to do it to his car Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Wed, 22 September 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 19:52

Down south we call that tray sliding...and we use maccas or hungry jacks trays, works a treat in any pooey FWD! Very Happy

I believe he's more south than you.

Ummm... at least I think Tasmania is more south than Adelaide. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 23:08

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 19:52

I believe he's more south than you.

Ummm... at least I think Tasmania is more south than Adelaide. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

/me smacks my self in the head
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bread crates work the best, as long as you don't mind body damage, they last a lot longer than maccas trays as well.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, it does a burnout on dirt! Surprised
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Thu, 23 September 2004 12:34

bread crates work the best, as long as you don't mind body damage, they last a lot longer than maccas trays as well.

5 minutes Epox and 5 trays per wheel, glue them together and voila they last ages!
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man, its on dirt 'cept there was a piece of plywood and some rocks.
brad
steve-O
Regular

February 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Thu, 23 September 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats funny...it smoked up a bit. should try some reverse donuts
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Fri, 24 September 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hit the blower?! Very Happy Laughing
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Fri, 24 September 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'd have to be manual. Where you flat stick ?
Is really a manual or a 3 speed auto? Cool shit that.

Trick that always works. Put bricks around the ass end wheels and floor it with the hand brake on Smiley =
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Fri, 24 September 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah paddock bashers, one of the finer points of life.

i'm surprised that u didnt have to get someone to lift the front guard, oh wait, oops Laughing

now, go down to the local hobby shop and get 1L of methanol, put in 10L of optimax and 1L of methanol, crank up the timing and let her rip
cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Sat, 25 September 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maccas trays didnt last long enough, usally about 10 seconds.
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Sun, 26 September 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all,
yeah i was as flat as a bickie, its a 4SPD manaul feels like a limp dick. Its awesome for doing handbrakies on wet grass and doing 360s hehe. We have 3 of these little bastards so If somebody wants to buy 1 good one(red one) and 1 for parts(red one) there going for $750. Wish my video camera was working i got it on tape but its being a slut to work, hopefully getting it working tonite.
brad
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: check out what 10KW can do!!! Mon, 27 September 2004 02:05 Go to previous message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6873&rid=4431&S=a7df304df6cc64c6ffb735bf7276ebf8
Do one of these weight reductions to it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Promo Video - Now with tough still pics!!
Next Topic:Lucky bastard (AE86 Related)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:26:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062668323516846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.