Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 09 January 2003 09:58 Go to next message
This link was posted on the Club4AG forum where you can download the entire Toyota EPC catalogue for up to 1996 cars:

http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm

You'll hopefully be able to specify the exact part you're looking for the next time you go to a Toyota dealer. This is for the European catalogue however I'm told that the PNC numbers (first 6 or so digits) are universal.

Heavy download of 500 megs for both files but worth it. Read the FAQ if you have any questions and ignore this at your own loss.

Cheers.

P.S. It angers me that some people sell these catalogues on Ebay and people bid up to $100 for them. Mad Oh well ...
  Send a private message to this user    
humble
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 09 January 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately that is not for Japanese Domestic Model cars. It's for export models only. And for some cars, there are significant differences between them to warrant the JDM EPC information.

Cheers
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 09 January 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Downloaded. Doesn't contain much for the Celica's Sad Nothing for the TA22's that I could find anyway.

But strangely, it does contain a bit for the Cruiser Rolling Eyes
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anybody dloaded this that is in NSW. Anybody on SwiftDSL as I can download for free from NSW users. Apparently there is one you can buy for 20 bucks (5cd set) from the lexus website (someone in there selling). Is the one you get from lexus a lost better than the dloaded one? Anyone got either copy. If anyone in Sydney(Northern) got it can I come over with some blank CDs and do some burning? Very Happy ? I am over my dload limit at mom. Thanks
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice nice
im on iinet il have it 2morrow if anyone wants it.

will b on vixmule Rolling Eyes
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where you live dude. what's vixmule??
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why have the 96 euro EPC when you can get the '97 JDM???

Check this site http://www.speedtoys.com/%7Earnout/
Stenno
Regular

March 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've just got a hold of the 2001 JDM EPC courtesy of a close friend. It'll be available for download once i've finished uploading it - it's 5 CD's so it's going to take a few days.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do they have info on 1986 ST162 Celicas?
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its for iinet and netspace users and stuff, all data on its free between users, it dont go on your data limit Razz

www.vixmule.net
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or you can buy a copy off me for $20 shipped anywhere in australia.

does up to 2001 JDM, it's 5 discs.

pm me.
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey can someone check this out at Ebay. It is a service manual - the one you guys have does this do this kind of stuff?? If iit does it would be pretty sweet. This one on ebay looks like it may be the money... group buy??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=2461192960&category=10428
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't look like an original manual... maybe some aftermarket manual collection he has copied.

EPC is simply a nice and easy way to get part numbers for bits and pieces of your car. Its 3D point and click stuff... then you can quote the part number to your local Toyota parts dude and know that they won't end up getting you the wrong part.
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahaha faggot trying 2 make money
i know burn me a copy and i wont report u for cd piracy how about that ?

Laughing
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 24 February 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anybody else check out that ebay item. Do you reckon it's worth the risk. By the time you get the money converted I'd say it'd be about $50.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're planning on buying it just get it from:
http://www.autocd.com/

Don't go paying some dodgy pirate on Ebay...!
HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blowed if i can find a toyota repair manual in there that does a range of cars. I haven't been known for my skill with searching though Sad .

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who can independently vouch for Steve-AE86's pirate 5 cd version ? Is it JDM and how far back does it cover - 1980's something ? Is support available, is he a nice bloke ?
Smile
Cheers,
Mitch.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 February 2004 00:32]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HighRolla wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 19:47

did anybody else check out that ebay item. Do you reckon it's worth the risk. By the time you get the money converted I'd say it'd be about $50.

That Repair Workshop Manual CD looks good i might be buying it and selling for $15 each Smile.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 February 2004 01:26]

HighRolla
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks alright hey - I emailed the guy about it to ask This is what he said

Quote:

It’s the cd for garages to use - not made by Toyota.

I am not sure about the engine particulars but will try and have a look
tomorrow.

Regards
Giles Bennet

Quote:

Is it put together by Toyota or is it something you or someone else made. I just saw the same interface picture for the wrx one also. They would be different wouldn't they. Does it have particulars for the 4AGE and 4AFE
engine
you think?

Thanks,
Ben

wanna go halves smt... i think definately someone has to buy it. If nobody else i will
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 11:01

Who can independently vouch for Steve-AE86's pirate 5 cd version ? Is it JDM and how far back does it cover - 1980's something ? Is support available, is he a nice bloke ?
Smile
Cheers,
Mitch.

send Patr1c a PM, and ask him. I work at a Toyota dealership in Adelaide. the spare parts guys let me copy it, cos i used to go and hassle them all the time for parts, and wait for them to look it up...so they let me have it.

i also have the AE86 service Manual on disc, from a guy on ebay, and the blacktop20v manual.

i can give you any support you need, and yes...i like to think i am a nice bloke! Very Happy

cheers
steve
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 25 February 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve,
Thanks mate !
This is good enough for me. I have been trying to deal / buy parts from some people on this forum and they are incredibly hard to deal with and unhelpful, so I was just looking for a response that has the 'spark of intelligence' about it !
So, couple of quick questions:
Its JDM ?
Covers all models from 198x ?
Installs without drama's on a Windoz PC ?
Covers the 1989-1991 GS131 Crown with 1G-GZE engine ?
$20 shipped anywhere in OZ ?
Send me a PM with your account details so I can transfer the dosh? (And stop asking questions !)
Thanks.
Cheers,
Mitch.
frank_grimes
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 February 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve I could do you a favour by checking (copying) the discs for quality. Cool
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 February 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Thu, 26 February 2004 10:27

Its JDM ?
Covers all models from 198x ?
Installs without drama's on a Windoz PC ?
Covers the 1989-1991 GS131 Crown with 1G-GZE engine ?
$20 shipped anywhere in OZ ?

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! Very Happy Very Happy

pm sent
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 February 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86,

Do you have the ZZT231 on your CDs?
If so, please let me know...

Cheers.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 February 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it does. Cool
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 August 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve, does your epc cd contain listings for a 1985 VG40 Century?

cheers, matt Smile
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 26 August 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it does Cool
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 27 August 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, while back on this topic, how do you set up the EPC so that all the data is held on your computer, rather than having to insert the relevant CD each time you switch to another part/vehicle?

Cheers
Phil
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 27 August 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
copy each disc to your hard drive, then change the drive of where the program looks for info.

maybe Confused
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sat, 28 August 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about this: Whoever has the tools to do so, give me the part number for JDM AE86 rear caliper anti-rattle clips.

Pleeeeaaaase Steve Very Happy

If you give me this part number I'll send you $20 for copies of the discs. Just need it today so I can go to Toyota and find out if they are common with other models.

Actually, you're coming up for the nationals right? If so, bring up copies and I'll just give you cash there.

Cheers mate,

Jeremy.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 August 2004 01:43]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sat, 28 August 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.users.bigpond.com/steveg101/rear-brake-parts.gif

the top 5 parts are for the individual pieces, and remember, you will need to order 2 of everything, maybe 4...

the bottom part, the pad kit, comes with all the clips, etc.

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sat, 28 August 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86: have they got anything for TA22s???
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sat, 28 August 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're an absolute champion Steve. Thanks mate.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 29 August 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry fade-e, nothing on TA22's Sad

i spose most parts would be impossible to buy new for those now, anyway. but seeing as they were Aus. delivered, your toyota dealer shouldn't have a problem looking up parts for you.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 29 August 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the AE86 Manual on PDF and the 4A-F / 4AGE manual on PDF aswell, if someone gave me some hosting to upload them too i would greatfully do it. Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 29 August 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's already on the net...it's just 80mb, is all..

and incomplete.

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 29 August 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer, but do you know how annoying it is to have to download every single jpeg, thats why i put it into pdf for people, even though it is incomplete Smile im a kind person Wink
DamMR2T
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 23 September 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have downloaded the 2 Jap ISO and the EPC program from this site
http://www.speedtoys.com/%7Earnout/

but can't get EPC to use the CDs. I get errors. How do you select the area version or get it to recognise the CDs data??
Anyone been successful in getting it to work??
madmont
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Thu, 23 September 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u set up the cds from the cdsetup/cdsetup menu in the epc programme? cds should be burnt from the iso image, this means the iso file will not be on your cd, the files will be.
a few of the models shown in the catalogue do not work as well then what do you exoect for nothing?
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 24 September 2004 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys-on a site mentioned in this topic there was listed a cd titled -Lexus GS 300 Jzs160 series repair manuals and electrical wiring diagrams.
Is this a reliable method of obtaining a "service manual" for a 1j?
Is a hard copy service manual for a 1jzgte [english] available anywhere?
Thankyou.Pete.
DamMR2T
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 26 September 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
madmont,

Yes i have burnt the iso image onto CD correctly. But i can't figure out what options to change select under CD setup.

Do i setup under Catalog CD or Frame No CD?
What area Version, Japanese version i assume?
What should i select under the Add/change status menu?
I've tried a few combinations but just get errors.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 26 September 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a readme.txt file with the EPC. I followed it closely and it works fine for me.
Remember though, these are the Jap data disks so you have to tick the Jap box and press the corresponding add button.

Also, I had to fill my HDD with crap till I was under 1GB free, otherwise it said 'insufficient disk space'.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 02:05]

madmont
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sun, 26 September 2004 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your setup page should look like this after you have copied the files to hard disk
http://www.oldlandy.bigpondhosting.com/epc.jpg
try this page for some 1jz info
http://www.1jz-gte.us/92Supra6.html

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 21:46]

nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 01 October 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHERE do the files get copied to on the hdd.. like what folder?

cause i just got my cd's off steve, and buggered if i can get the program to recognise 'em.. the manual is a bit hrmm to understand :S
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 01 October 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve AE86 - your discs cover MOST of those models.

The version I got from you often crashes while trying to look up parts for my 96 Caldina.

Stenno - when you've it uploaded, can you let me know. My car has parts common to the next Caldina upto 01, but aren't common to the same bodyshell shape upto 95 (like the bonnet which I recently found out Mad )
Mr Revhead
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 01 October 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do any of these "epcs" allow input of model and frame numbers trim and colour codes etc to pin point the exact part? what about the match off function?
iv seen several epcs that just go as far as the pics and pnc and dont allow input of all the info

also you gotta be careful when using the epc, lotsa trap to catch you out!
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Sat, 02 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpititty
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 05 October 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon...

SOMEONE has to know how to get the bastard working?
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 05 October 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worked for me
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 05 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitephyre wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 10:18

c'mon...

SOMEONE has to know how to get the bastard working?

Not sure where you're up to with this, but have you done madmont's suggestions with adding the disks (http://www.oldlandy.bigpondhosting.com/epc.jpg)? The disks have to be 'added' for the main util to know what catalogues it has and which drive to search for the actual CD.

What version is Steve's, the one from this site (http://www.speedtoys.com/%7Earnout/) is the japanese version. If you are selecting the wrong version or the wrong drive in the CD Setup Menu, you'll get a disk not found error.

Make sure you followed every step in the README.TXT file included with the epc.zip file.

Cheers,
Dave
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Tue, 05 October 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i followed both those.. and read the manual that came on the disk steve sent.. there wasn't any readme.txt, still no go :/

i'm getting that other epc program you linked.. maybe that'll work
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 06 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitepyre, it shouldn't matter where the files have gone, the setup procedure only lets you select the drive not the folder, it knows where the fiels are then.

You have to do CD setup from the main menu.
Then tick the Jap area
Then add the CD's you want (there is a list) easier if you just leave them on the CD instead of the hard drive. Doesn't take that long to load.

There is a readme there somewhere, just go through it step by step.
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 06 October 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did exactly that. no go. seems like it doesn't like the cd's. or maybe XP is being a prick *shrugs*

i'll get it somehow.. :/
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 06 October 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't get the Jap version to work. When I do the CD setup it comes up with an error.

I downloaded, unzipped and burnt the CD's but I don't know if I did it correctly (I'm a serious noob when it comes to this Confused ).

Is there a certain way to burn it as a raw disk image?

Also do the CD's need a certain name to identify them (maybe George or Roger Laughing)?

Any help is appreciated

Brad
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Wed, 06 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When you burn the raw images, it names the disk for you.
The files you downloaded are called Jap97A1.ISO.gz and Jap97A2.ISO.gz. Remove the .gz off of the end, they are not actually gzipped. Most burning programs can burn an ISO file to a CD, if yours doesn't recognise an ISO file being a file structure to burn, try a different burning program.

madmont
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 08 October 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your cd should look like this note the cd name
http://www.oldlandy.bigpondhosting.com/japepc.jpg
MatikaS
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Fri, 08 October 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe someone know where I can download Toyota EPC for USA cars?
DamMR2T
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Mon, 11 October 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave and madmont

thanks for your help, i didn't think filling my HD would be necessary, but i did it anyway(alot less than 1B) and got it working. Just have to make it look like madmont has.The EPC program has intermittent problems recognising the CDs on setup but i just kept trying. Thanks again for your help.
It's great to be able to see the different versions of parts.
arasta
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) for download Mon, 06 December 2004 07:16 Go to previous message
just came across this thread from a google search LOL

it may be of use to me- if these things have part #s can someone do me a favour please? Smile

i am after an indcator/parks light/plastics as per my wtb thread... now ive been wondering, does the 1988 corolla share the same indicator part? if they do it will help me when i visit the wreckers cos i dont think wrecking MR2s are too common anymore.

id do this myself but im on dialup and i dunno if the EPCs mentioned have both the AW11 MR2 and the 88 corolla files. if someone could just have a quick squiz at the part code # for the front bars' indicators id be much obliged...

if the two models arent represented in the files or something thanks anyway.... i figured it was worth an ask at least.

Cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GZE woes
Next Topic:20 v into sprinter distributor problems
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:49:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079789161682129 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.