Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

4A GZE Injector Plugs Wed, 22 September 2004 12:03 Go to next message
Does anyone know where i can get some gze injector plugs from. Just the plugs with clips.
I only just noticed that the 100kw plugs are slightly different from the GZE plugs.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Wed, 22 September 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask mr kellam! hes the toyota loom king!
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm
Tip for the day

high Ohm injectors go into High ohm plugs
Low Ohm injectors use low ohm plugs

I have a set if you get stuck..

Ben.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, but the high ohm GZE injectors are reversed (locking nub on opposite side) to the 100kw high om injectors.
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh is far is i knew there was only 1 type of GZE injector
the redish orange one that is 2.9 Ohm !??

ben.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, red orange, but it uses a different plug to the high ohm GE 100kw ones.
So the high/low ohm difference doesnt matter, the GZE plugs are different again from the GE ones.
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes thats right

the GZE has a different plug to the 100KW High Ohm because its a Low Ohm injector.

low omh plugs look like this
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/enginepix/drawings/conn1e.gif

High ohm plugs look like this
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/enginepix/drawings/conn3f.gif

Ben.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Thu, 23 September 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah i thought the low ohm injector plugs were the square ones.
Now where do i get some from?

EDIT: Phoned Toyota and the part listing doesnt come up on the stock list.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 September 2004 22:05]

parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Fri, 24 September 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite seriously, have a wander around pick a part and check out the jap fuel injected cars. Bound to find what you want easily and dare I say it - free!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Fri, 24 September 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh the rounded type injector plug. I had trouble finding these plugs, still havent Razz

They are made by nippon denso i believe which make the plugs a bit more unique in comparison to the squarer bosch style ones.

Good luck.
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 25 September 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can find type E connectors on 3S-FE camry's, 4AGE red top 86kw, 7M-GTE amongst others. There are about 5 3SFE Camry's at Kilsyth right now.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 25 September 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently im in Canberra, but ill have a look around. Also the bigport 4A injectors arnt E type, they are the square type.

That said the only difference in plugs between the E type and the F type is the location of the notch. Sidecutters can easily butcher the plastic and cut a recess so they fit Very Happy
Good enough till i get proper ones.
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will find the late 86kw front drive motor with pink injectors have the E type connector.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may have a set amongst a box of wiring bits I've got, and I live about 2 mins drive from Pinch-a-Part Kilsyth
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get the Camry ones, they are everywhere. The pink injector 4AGE ones I have came with a motor i bought yonks ago.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aye, this would not be a problem if i was in Melbourne. Pity Canberra has no real Pickapart.
10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can grind the locating lug off the injector and it will plug in no problems at all,

i can also supply new high or low key way plugs for these injectors

Dale
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sun, 26 September 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it doesnt really matter now. My ECU was stolen overnight, so i need a new one anyway, which means rewiring.

How much do you want for a set of E type plugs Dale?
10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Mon, 27 September 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a set of Low keyway denso's are $65 plus postage for 4 new unassembled plus ( you have to attach your wires to the pins and assemble the connector)

what ecu got flogged??
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Tue, 19 October 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys, i needed some in a hurry and was able to get them from my local spares place. Ill get the name of the cattledog which they were in tomorrow when i go pick them up.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 04 June 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just had to buy more injector plugs, and i remembered this thread. The company who makes them is ACA. and the part number is TC131

Be careful where you buy them, i was quoted $42 each from one place. Ended up getitng all four for $26
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 04 June 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris,

Perhaps a noob question, but does the injector, injector plug, injector wiring or ECU determine the impedence of injectors?

Jezza
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 04 June 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the engine has a dropping resitor then the injectors are low ohms or impedance
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: 4A GZE Injector Plugs Sat, 04 June 2005 10:52 Go to previous message
Injectors are either high or low impedence. And its up to the ECU to be able to work with it. Low impedence can use a resistor pack to be converted.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Holden Nova
Next Topic:upgrade from ct20
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 20:18:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.037887096405029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.