Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » How much does your CTP cost u ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
How much does your CTP cost u ? Sun, 26 September 2004 12:59 Go to next message
online quote $570 fock !
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Sun, 26 September 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spot on
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Sun, 26 September 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again.. FOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Sun, 26 September 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I insured my car third party with AAMI for $270 and then got a green slip from AAMI for $340 because I had the third party...it cost me $40 more than just a green slip ...but i got third party for a year Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Sun, 26 September 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im looking for green slip quotes atm to and GIO quoted me $330 or something which i reakon is pretty good...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$600 I think damn I hate being under 25 and male. For my third party property I pay $670 and my sister only pays $500 bastards.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm ... $291 thru Just Cars ...

For the KE20, only $128 cuz it's stock standard ...

But I'm in Queensland ... Twisted Evil
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Sun, 26 September 2004 23:26

I insured my car third party with AAMI for $270 and then got a green slip from AAMI for $340 because I had the third party...it cost me $40 more than just a green slip ...but i got third party for a year Very Happy

do u mean 3 party property ?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 11:08

Hmmm ... $291 thru Just Cars ...

For the KE20, only $128 cuz it's stock standard ...

But I'm in Queensland ... Twisted Evil

ok no rubbing in, Sydney cars only Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lots

and then more after that
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check out this site, gives you a rough comparison;

http://www.maa.nsw.gov.au/greenslips13prices.htm

I've just hit that 'magical' age of 25 Razz when you suddenly become a better driver & your insurance goes down...

Anyway prior to that I was paying $570 with NRMA, but because I had my comprehensive insurance with them aswell the price dropped to $440 per year (male under 25).
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i only pay $220 a year for third party, 19yr old male, i get it through the Commonwealth Bank as a subdivision of Alianz Insurance
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 12:37

warrior wrote on Sun, 26 September 2004 23:26

do u mean 3 party property ?

yea...third party property...u can get a quote online, www.aami.com.au ,there is a section which asks do u have insurance on your car.....try it with and without and see whether it is feasable...good luck
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am assuming CTP means compulsory third party, which in SA is not actually compulsory but anyway on my soarer I pay $230 a year, and on the hilux is $93 a year and in both instances if someone hits me and its not my fault and they dont have insurance i still get paid out by my company Very Happy
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Compulsory Third Party is the required with registration fees.
It only covers injuries to other people when you cause an accident.

Third Party Property is an extra to pay for other vehicles damage, like when you hit a Porsche or something similarly expensive.

How do the other states do it?

Qld, its with the rego & you just pay the fixed cost & nominate a company.
NSW, you search for the lowest cost, prepay it & show the receipt when you pay the rego.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got third party fire and theft for $188 per year from the RAA but they wont cover any modifications at all.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much does your CTP cost u ? Mon, 27 September 2004 08:56 Go to previous message
ONLY SYDNEY SIDERS PLEASE !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Echo sportivo - opinions...
Next Topic:Promo Video - Now with tough still pics!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 13:26:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054271221160889 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.