Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Ur not the drift king....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Ur not the drift king.... Fri, 18 June 2004 01:18 Go to next message
Was at the traffic lights last nite, on springvale Rd and wellington Rd goin towards the glen. A purple VL was at the lights doin a stand still (i was 2 cars behind him) he stops, pulls the steering wheel all the way to the right... waits for the lights to go green and fangs it! (its pissing down with rain) He goes right, goes left, goes right... gets really loose goin left... then spins around in the middle of the intersection and stops bout 10cm's away from a guy on wellingtion Rd waiting for the green light.

These are the spastics the give everyone else a hard time when we go to modify are cars
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Fri, 18 June 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a tool
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Fri, 18 June 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really dont expect anything more, from a commonwhore driver Twisted Evil
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 19 June 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you think the guy he almost hit crapped his dacks?
i would have...
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 19 June 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he would have... but then after would of laughed like a dumb ****
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 19 June 2004 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No What a tool.
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 17 July 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i say FUCK HEAD on these forums?
seriously endangering some civilian shit!
insurance? hell no! he's never gonna hit anyone!
if he does? tis cool, he's got a mate in wagga he can lay low with for a while.
so is FUCK HEAD a bad guy? shit yes!

i wonder why 'hoons' are always on those current affair shows?
cause of FUCK HEADS like this scaring the crap out of other ppl.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 17 July 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.bigpond.net.au/spooky/crash2.htm
if u havent seen it already Confused
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 17 July 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That pic and story of the mustard Celica is truly sickening. It's stuff like this that really should make ppl who drive like that think twice, but I guess if they're driving like that in the first place, it prolly wouldn't sink in anyway.....
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sat, 17 July 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 16:32

http://users.bigpond.net.au/spooky/crash2.htm
if u havent seen it already Confused

Shocked Shocked omg those crashes are insane Shocked

i feel bad for the sigma passenger who got crushed by the tree, all they were doing was simple fun on an oval...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sun, 18 July 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's gone ?
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sun, 15 August 2004 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://users.bigpond.net.au/spooky/celica.jpg

Looks like a first generation hardtop, a la TA22/RA23. The tail end of the car is at the left of frame.

Agree/disagree?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Mon, 16 August 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agree,

that is some sickening shit
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Tue, 17 August 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately, the part just behind the rear windows gives it away. Usually where hte plastic vent thingy sits.

Damn
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Sun, 22 August 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks like he relocated his battery to the boot, prolly the only thing still recognisable on the whole car... Sad
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Mon, 20 September 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the thing is the only way ppl will learn is after a accident...i never be stupid in the wet and when i do its on dry road and its not around ppl who could get injured its just stupid.. Razz
jim8o
Regular

June 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Tue, 21 September 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's dumb in the first place for trying to "drift" a commonwhore they aint that easy to drift
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Tue, 21 September 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Sat, 17 July 2004 12:29

if he does? tis cool, he's got a mate in wagga he can lay low with for a while.

Why do you say Wagga? I live here, just curious as to why it was brought up?

But yea I agree....what a tool

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 03:44]

Seamus
Newcomer

September 2004
    What the fook is that
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Tue, 21 September 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somewhat off topic, but it seems that TA22 Celicas are fairly abundant down there in Australia. Lucky bastards.

The drift craze has hit America full on. Dumbasses in Camaros and Firebirds duke it out with dumbasses in Mk3 Supras, 300ZXs, and S13 240SXs in Kmart parking lots. I witnessed one idiot in a FC RX7 do a beautiful drift......right into parked RAV4. Brilliant, Keiichi.

checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Mon, 27 September 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find the best time and place to test a car for drifting is on a Industrail estate where cops don't wondor around. Especialy in the wet. Nothing more fun than going around the corner side ways.
If you want to be stupid do it so no one can get hurt and never have a passenger in the car, just a camera. I think my record was 90Km/h around a harpin ( fairly wide road ) in a totaly stock Honda 79 model.
youngdrift
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Mon, 01 November 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jim8o wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 12:17

he's dumb in the first place for trying to "drift" a commonwhore they aint that easy to drift

I know a few people who have shown CRAZY control with they're commodore so its not impossible, just takes practice, <- im no great drifter, but I can control a commodore cause its all I drove while learning to drift Smile Takes practice my friend
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ur not the drift king.... Wed, 24 November 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
checks202 wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 18:34

I find the best time and place to test a car for drifting is on a Industrail estate where cops don't wondor around. Especialy in the wet. Nothing more fun than going around the corner side ways.
If you want to be stupid do it so no one can get hurt and never have a passenger in the car, just a camera.

Also ALWAYS make 100% sure there is no oncomming traffic (even if you do plan to stay in your lane, mistakes do happen).

Even if its an abandoned industrial area where you neve see cars at night... still never take the chance.

Buy a couple of CB radios and have a friend as a lookout if need be.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king.... Thu, 25 November 2004 11:09 Go to previous message
M.W.P. wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 21:00

Buy a couple of CB radios and have a friend as a lookout if need be.

This is an exelent idea, me and my buddies use these. Also helpfull on cruises!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:has neone with a corona beaten a 96 commy ute series 1
Next Topic:Celixx vs. VP? commonwhore
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:11:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061888694763184 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.