Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
icon6.gif  SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Sun, 26 September 2004 05:38 Go to next message
HI all,

Im looking to sell my 1983 toyota sprinter ae86 with a 4age 16v bigport engine..The car is totally stock standard with expception of the 4age engine conversion done..ok here's the bad part..the car body is not in that of good condition..rust in some parts of the body is terminal..basicly it's need a new paintjob and some rust restoration..interior is quite ok..dashboard is crack..driver side seats are torn but i will include 1 pair of nissan silvia 180sx seats that i bought for the car but not yet installed..i have no money to do all of that..this car runs very well, engine is powerfull..it has 15inch enkei rims with some tyres left..the current RIMS in the picture is not for sale..i think some guys has seen the car but at that time the engine conversion was still in progress..it has the trd look rear wing spoiler,trd look side skirts installed. The car is registered and have new rego done till march 05..

SOLD

[Updated on: Mon, 27 September 2004 04:18]

Send a private message to this user    
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring it here to sydney and its sold.
Ill give you 3k for the car and 500 bucks for air ticket back and costs for driving here.
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing sorry mate..i dunt think i am able to do that..thanks for the offer.. Laughing

pic's are up..thanks
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone get it before a certain patato man gets it!!!

Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no potatoes today thanx
Ice_Mage
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey if someone gives me $700 ill drive it to sydney and fly back. If u are serious i will happily take a week or so to get it over there.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you 500 ice mage.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt it would cost $700 to freight it to syd from perth!

i just bought a hilux in perth and got it freighted to melb, for $420! i dont think syd is gonna be much more! and easy to do, take it to the depot in main city (i got the guy to drop it off at tnt in perth) and then 7-10 days later, its here at the melb depot for $420 and a hell of a long drive i didnt have to worry about!

geoff
jacek
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey what do you mean by "the current one in the picture is not for sale"
Eight_Six
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Sun, 26 September 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man, nice car... This is exactly what i'm after. i gotta friend goin to perth in the next few days. If i get get rid of my MX83 quick i'll take it. (Any takers???? Make me an offer.) Hows the engine??? What diffs in it?? Will it make the drive back to Newcastle? Any other pics or details appreciated.
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Mon, 27 September 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jacek wrote on Sun, 26 September 2004 22:41

hey what do you mean by "the current one in the picture is not for sale"

the 14ich deep dish rims in the picture is not for sale..i'll be giving a 15inch enkei rim with the car..hope that answers ur question..

thanks..
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: For Sale : 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA Mon, 27 September 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eight_Six wrote on Sun, 26 September 2004 23:27

Hows the engine??? What diffs in it?? Will it make the drive back to Newcastle? Any other pics or details appreciated.

Hi, it's runnin the standard oz spec diff with drum brakes..engine is good..no overheating and stuff..im not sure how it will drive all the way to newcastle as i only drove it around perth..Smile and she's sliding around fine..Smile

thanks for the reply
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD..GO JOHNNY..IT'S UR BIRTHDAY!!

thanks.. Laughing
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, that was fast, less than 24hrs! Shocked

who bought it? was that johnny k? or a different johnny?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work jazree,
You better be buying another AE86!! Twisted Evil
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCK!
i come home from work, get pm bout the transportation of the car to sydney by ice mage n bout to work out deal for the car wiv jazree, n its fuckin sold!
SHIT!!!!! Mad
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad luck kwazi

gotta be real quick these days Sad
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did u end up letting the babe go for jazree?
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ian: im not sure yet bro..family is coming from abroad..small baby also included so maybe a family sedan first..maybe then a JDM trueno?? who knows..hehhe

andrew: how many johny's are they? Smile Smile

kwazi: as im negotioable..i almost got the price that i wanted..almost

it's goin to a good home and a hell of a guy who know's and love his ae86's..hope it wont be slidin to much..dont want him to lose his liceance anytime soon, judgin by the way he was test driving the car!!! hahahahah

thanks all..
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jazree wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 19:16

yeah, good point Very Happy

get a chaser or cefiro or sumthing, fast 4 door car Smile
mike33
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jazree wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 17:16

ian: im not sure yet bro..family is coming from abroad..small baby also included so maybe a family sedan first..maybe then a JDM trueno?? who knows..hehhe

kwazi: as im negotioable..i almost got the price that i wanted..almost

it's goin to a good home and a hell of a guy who know's and love his ae86's..hope it wont be slidin to much..dont want him to lose his liceance anytime soon, judgin by the way he was test driving the car!!! hahahahah

thanks all..

ahahaha, yes the test drive was fun Smile john sometimes doesnt know when to slow down ahahaha. But he is in love with the car for sure, finally he has a car that can battle the 33 ahahaha Razz

and dont worry about his liceance ahaha, i will be there to tap him when he is going too fast hehehe

[Updated on: Mon, 27 September 2004 14:28]

Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahaha Yes lets hope this beautiful (the engine!!!) won't get ma ass busted by cops. I already got caught once with ma other sprinter at a party thrashing it and finishing it off with a handbrake and then finding out a cop was right next to me !!!!!! lucky i loss no points and only got a fine phew. But yeah THANKS alot hey jazree i'll look after this car with everything i got!!!
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Cool Laughing Cool
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Mon, 27 September 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny_K wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 00:32

hahahahahahaha Yes lets hope this beautiful (the engine!!!) won't get ma ass busted by cops. I already got caught once with ma other sprinter at a party thrashing it and finishing it off with a handbrake and then finding out a cop was right next to me !!!!!! lucky i loss no points and only got a fine phew. But yeah THANKS alot hey jazree i'll look after this car with everything i got!!!

looks like its gone to a good home jazree Very Happy

lets hope it survives atleast until the next cruise Laughing
jazree
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: SOLD: 4age Toyota Sprinter ae86 PERTH,WA SOLD Tue, 28 September 2004 01:33 Go to previous message
andrew: i need a lift for the next cruz.... Embarassed Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Corolla with 4age (cash waiting)
Next Topic:ae82 corolla 20valve
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:17:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058140754699707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.