Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Ra28 shell Wanted Tue, 28 September 2004 13:15 Go to next message
I am spreading the word early that ill be looking for a nice shell in about 2-3 months,
doesnt need good bonnet nor motor nor good hatch or fenders just needs to have nice rails and no rust in the boot etc. Looking to do a ground up rebuild with 1g conversion just so u all know its not being wasted Very Happy . Willing to pay up to 1500 because i dont need motor or any running gear etc, also willing to get from easterly states if is in verry good condition, anyhow if your reading this thanx for your time i hope you can help me in this mis adventure. On another side note i have a ra28 at the mo that i would be willing to sell at a later stage if you are intersted. thnx Andrew
  Send a private message to this user    
77LT2000
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: Ra28 shell Wanted Wed, 29 September 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an RA23 & RA28.

I have a 76 LT2000 5 speed, but the body is rusted. It was my first car, but is now only good for the parts.

The 77 fastback is also a 5 speed, and is straight, but with a little rust - boot well and under rear side window (perhaps more, but I do not profess to be an expert). Hatchback hinges require replacement. The diff is gone, but as I said I've the 76 for spares.

Both are garaged, so my present car is out in the weather. I'd love to restore the hatch, but time is my worst enemy.

Certainly happy to talk with you, but no promises at this time that I'll proceed. A friend put me on to this site today, and it just might inspire me!

Anyway, drop me a line.

PJ.
Ra28Freak
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ra28 shell Wanted Wed, 29 September 2004 12:50 Go to previous message
Well i am interested in the hatch that is considering you sure that you dont want to do it yourself ? see the thing is i own one at them moment but it was my first project car and now that im finished i want a car at a better standard so if u are still wanting i may also be selling mine after i have another rebuilt as i said in my topic post its for a ground up restore so be assured it will be in good hands too. Very Happy but as for the details. How much would you be looking for it, and what is your location? hopefully in brisbane, if so i would love to come look t it and perhaps give you a deposit or something? either way have a think and yes im defenitly intersted
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Free to a museum RT104-GT
Next Topic:Lookin for AE86 (melbourne)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 22:49:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082869529724121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.