Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2 kittens must go to good home free

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
2 kittens must go to good home free Sun, 26 September 2004 14:32 Go to next message
hey all due to bad conflicts between 2 of my mates they have broken up on bad terms anyway if u ask me there both tossers and should be shot,they had 2 kittens born at there place about 5-6 weeks ago and i got them when they were 1 week old and hand fed/bottle fed them until a week ago and now they eat solids and drink milk.they both look to be male and are very cute and playful. ones kinda fluffy and the others white with brown and black markings. the catch is they both need to go together if possible i dnt really want to seperate them .plz no smart ass coments like how many kms?will i post?mags?rego? heard it all before.lol

anyway guys sorry i have no pics but im in campbelltown sydney and must go to a good home,thanks guys

if interested call me on 0423100492
  Send a private message to this user    
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Sun, 26 September 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics arnt very good due to the fact thats its dark and hard to take fotos of young hypo kittens but u get the idea wat they look like

Attachment: whity.jpg
(Size: 20.07KB, Downloaded 361 time(s))
Attachment: 2tone.jpg
(Size: 22.77KB, Downloaded 361 time(s))

Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Sun, 26 September 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best of luck finding them a home dude, nice to see people still care and not just dump the animals some where.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 15:27]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Sun, 26 September 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very cute...good luck dude. i can't stand people that dump animals Mad

I posted your ad on www.sydneyrollaclub.com Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 26 September 2004 15:28]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Sun, 26 September 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You hand raised them from 1 week old?
It'd break my heart if I was in ur position to give them up.
I really do wish you the best in finding them a loving home.
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that guys,it wasnt easy hand raising them but made it easier cause i had help from my misses Smile hope they go to a god home and to people who dump kittens hmm wish i could do the same to them Mad
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll provide the with a good home! just drop them off at:

kitten pies pty ltd.
234 palace drive

ah i'm sorry

[Updated on: Mon, 27 September 2004 07:15]

2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha how about u give me ur real addy and i can come and kick ur fucking head in? only joking Shocked Twisted Evil
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kewl dude. My sisters have always wanted one. Will ask them tonight when I get home. Smile
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 27 September 2004 16:28

Kewl dude. My sisters have always wanted one. Will ask them tonight when I get home. Smile

as long as they dont turn them into sniper assasins like the one in your avatar Very Happy
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take a chill pill 2dazed Shocked
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys no problem,dingaling i was mucking around just like u were,a chill pill has been taken and its all good Very Happy

the kittens have already started to play fetch wth toy mice,im sure u could teach them to use a sniper,lol they also will tackel each other
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm pills
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive still got them,come on guys if some1 wants them come pick them up.they need a good home
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see you care matey, id love to take them, but i still live with my parents and we already have a dog cat and a rabbit....

hope you find a caring home for them. Very Happy
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate thanks,might have found a home for one of them so thats good
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, i'd feel alright if i got shot by a kitty sniper...

SO CUTE!

Better than being run over by a VW beetle. New or old..
No chance of you keeping them?
You could get an army of SWAT kitties happening!

DEATH BY PUSSY!!!

whoa, that came out wrong Razz

-Jay
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just promise me they dont go to team xplicit... he will fit a choker chain to them and charge $300
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Mon, 27 September 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMMMMMMM lunch.
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 28 September 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still here people the person that wanted them cant pick them up Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 28 September 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in need of a high flow cat. .. but this isn't really what I had in mind!! Stupid search function!! Laughing

Damo
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taking one kitten is also an option,ill keep the other if some1 takes one,come on people
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How heavy are these kittens? The guy that was going to take them must be pretty weak if he can't pick them up. Surprised

Will you post them to Melbourne? Razz

Just joking, good luck finding them a home. Its good to hear that you have their best interests at heart as opposed to you trying to make a quick buck from them like some people would.
Mad I get angry just thinking about that little pink car driving jerk. Mad
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe i dnt get the pink car part?
lol
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This should help explain the pink car reference... 4sale labrador

A few days ago this jerk xplict_ae82 was trying to sell a dog that he found for $300. He has a pink ricebox.

2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhhhk wat a moron,i seen him trying to sell the dog and didnteven bother to read further after he said i dnt know much about dogs?? wats there to know,anyway Shocked Confused
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to grab one of these cute wee kittens off you, except I'm up in QLD Sad

Good to see there are still decent folk about though Smile
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Wed, 29 September 2004 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would take them both but i'm in perth Sad

there so cute Razz Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for shipping to melbourne? hahahaha damn I wish I could have one of these, stupid non-posting pets laws ahahah. Nah jk, hope they go to a good home Razz
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kittens have gone guys,thanks
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You rock dude.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done Very Happy

they went to a good home right? Razz
2dazed
Regular

April 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
originally i was left with 3 kittens a male cat called simba and the mother cat of the kittens,so i wanted one kitten,and we kept him and some1 took the mum cat cause they loved her and they wanted the kitten aswell so i decided to keep 2 kittens cause im a softy.now have to find a home for simba the tom cat
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Tue, 05 October 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 15:04]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 2 kittens must go to good home free Fri, 08 October 2004 16:13 Go to previous message
where abouts do you live? lol
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sports steering wheel for sale on e-bay
Next Topic:New for sale layout
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:17:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078940391540527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.