Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Thu, 30 September 2004 13:38 Go to next message
well good news guys... the stubburn old arab dood finally complied with the fixing of the damages.. as we spoke to him that if we ended up in court even though it would cost me an arm and a leg but the result will be obvious that ill win, mind you the quotes i have showned him was at the following price tags = $2490, $2065 and least is $1975...

meaning that if i took him to court i would have easily won where i myself was all in the right and have witnesses.. so this guy finally agreed with me to pay for the parts he broke ie: right head light, right parker, grill.. and since he declared himself as a panel beater (which i dont know if that is true, though i see lots of ford EBs in his front yard filled with bog) now im just hoping that he will fix this car in a proper way not in a bog fashioned way.. well i thank all you guys for all the guidance and help...cheers

so far im still awaiting for the other dood who bumped into me in the car parks, which he is still awaiting for payday.. at least this guy is honest so there will be no dramas.. so i may have to consider changing the color of this car since the entire front panels and doors are goin to be discolored with grey undercoating...

so im thinking what is the best new color for this AE86 of mine... post your suggestions in this thread..
  Send a private message to this user  
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Thu, 30 September 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your brakes before you leave Razz
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Thu, 30 September 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sif ur getting HIM to fix it...
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Thu, 30 September 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't trust him fixing it, just make him pay for the damages, and bring it to your own panel beater he probably try and cut corners to save himself money, it may look fine at first but who knows later
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Fri, 01 October 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn hope everything turns out ok for ya dark86
personally i think you should get the silver panda paintjob (always been a favorite of mine) Twisted Evil
either that or a nice metallic blue
then again im trying to think with an unlimited budget
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
icon8.gif  Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Mon, 04 October 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DARK86 - Please read the following Forum Rules:
- Posts that are rude, offensive, insulting, slanderous or encouraging illegal activities are not permitted.

- Political, Religious, Racist or Sexist comments or threads are not permitted.

This thread will now be locked as the club will not tolerate racially offensive topics. If you post ANOTHER thread along these lines you run the risk of being banned.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 22:25] by Moderator

Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Mon, 04 October 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toymods - can you feel the hate Laughing
edit: good luck in court (not that youll need it Evil or Very Mad)

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 06:24]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Mon, 04 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont start with this rascist hatred man.
no need for it.
moderators delete this thread.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Mon, 04 October 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its unfortunate that its going this way but from the description youve given of the bloke it always looked like he was gonna fuck you around. just go to court and fuck HIM over.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: MY BROWN AE86 AND PPL SMACKING INTO IT. the aftermath.... Mon, 04 October 2004 22:26 Go to previous message
DARK86 - Please read the following Forum Rules:
- Posts that are rude, offensive, insulting, slanderous or encouraging illegal activities are not permitted.

- Political, Religious, Racist or Sexist comments or threads are not permitted.

This thread will now be locked as the club will not tolerate racially offensive topics. If you post ANOTHER thread along these lines you run the risk of being banned.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Welcome me to the GT4 club :)
Next Topic:4agze questions
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 06:34:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042879581451416 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.