Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs ***SOLD***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon14.gif  FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs ***SOLD*** Fri, 07 May 2004 01:12 Go to next message
Well, I have had quite a bit of interest in these so I am now putting them up for sale. They are Koni Yellow shocks with King Super Low's. They will lower your car about 2.5-3inches. They are still in perfect working order and ride like a dream. The only problem with them is that they are a little scratched. Smile As new otherwise.

I am hoping for $700 for all four.

PS Rob can you put some pics up if you ever get the time???

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 00:09]

Send a private message to this user    
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Fri, 07 May 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are they for?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Fri, 07 May 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah sorry. Very Happy They have come out of a mkIII supra
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Fri, 07 May 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I haven't got a camera atm so no pics but they are in very very good nic

here are some photos of the car when it had them on.

With something other than stock wheels it will sit a little higher, of course, which I would recommend.. but that's just me Wink

http://roblincolne.com/rob/celica/supra2.jpg

http://roblincolne.com/rob/celica/supra.jpg
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Sun, 09 May 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my dear lord...i need these..cant hold onto them a little longer till my ma61 is finished can ya Razz
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Mon, 10 May 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much longer dude??? Smile I will hold on to them as long as I dont sell them Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Fri, 21 May 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump. These are still for sale.....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs Fri, 21 May 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happy drooling peeps

http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/koni1.jpg

http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/koni2.jpg

darn they are nice
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg, they almost look ENYO CLEAN, lolololololololol,
oh rob ur a killer ....
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Har har har. Maybe they are enyo clean. Evil or Very Mad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl hahahah Laughing

Schteeeeeve.. Wink mate I know YOUR mum does enyo Very Happy

yeah so I gave 'em a rub with the enyo mit this arvo.. they had some dust and crap on them..

anyway, in case anyone is worried... they are in heaps good nic, don't leak or anything all sit at the same height.. quite new etc etc etc etc
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are quite horn!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cannot say I am familiar with that saying. Is it supposed to be good??? Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i wont have the 61 going for like 2 months...so i wouldnt be able to buy them until at least then....
No hassles if you sell before Smile
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uber Dope!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from adelaide and ive never heard the term 'horn' hahahah
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Fri, 21 May 2004 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want Koni's!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Sun, 23 May 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Fri, 21 May 2004 17:29

well i wont have the 61 going for like 2 months...so i wouldnt be able to buy them until at least then....
No hassles if you sell before Smile

Well at this rate they will still be here mate. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Mon, 24 May 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got jza80 turbo 9" wheels on mine..only thing im worried about is scrubbing? did this happen much?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Tue, 25 May 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never scrubbed but I still had the stock wheels on. Might have to roll the guards though.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Tue, 13 July 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are still for sale. Price drop!!!!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** Wed, 14 July 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You still wanting to sell these lol!

ill give you 600 for them
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 14 July 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. Smile Well, I might have a buyer at $650. We shall see whether they come through or not.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 16 July 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did the sale go?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Sat, 17 July 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. Havent heard back from him yet. We shall get there. Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Sat, 17 July 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if thug is genuine mate, sell them to him Smile I'll get over it and find some closer Wink
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Mon, 30 August 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are still for sale and waiting for a new loving home. Sad Anyone still interested?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Mon, 30 August 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your desperate to sell ill give ya $400

sorry if you think its an insult but its all i can offer at the moment.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Mon, 30 August 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have shitty handeling TEMS, my supra bounces around everywhere and feels crap. And like blake i have the jza80 turbo wheels wich are bigger then stock mk3 wheels. Anyone know if these are safe to use with a setup like mine and blakes?

Is the ride very harsh Caledwvech?

can the shocks be sold separate so i can get slightly higher springs maybe?

i'll take them if i can find out if they will work ok with the bigger wheels. $$650 ready to deposit.

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 31 August 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they r enyo clean, how could ne1 knock them back ?????
lol
gz20tt_manual
Regular

August 2004

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 31 August 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will they fit a Soarer GZ20 with TEMS? Meaning replace the TEMS shocks with these?

If so I'll be very interested since my shocks are stuffed anyway.

Mikey.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 August 2004 08:21]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 01 September 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know about the soarer dude. If it's the same setup as the ma70/71 then yes it would work. Other than that, I dont know sorry.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 07 September 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 07 September 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling

the shocks will go perfectly onto your car if it is an MA70..

they have an amazing ride....

..because they are koni yellows
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 22 September 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will these konis fit in a MA61?? i need new shocks and springs all round.....im in perth...lemme know

Cheers,
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 22 September 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maniac, not sure about the answer to your question you will have to ask around dude.. maybe whack up a thread in Tech and Conv?

You can see what they are like in the piccies.. but neither me or my brother (selling them) know heaps about MA61s and probably would not be the best peeps to answer your question.
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 22 September 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, are these still for sale?? Im looking for shocks for my MX73 Cressida, and I have heard that the MK2 shocks are interchangable with the MX73 ones, do you know if these would fit on my Cressy? If they would, i am VERY interestd in them Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 22 September 2004 14:11]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again buddy not 100%.. see the pictures up the top.

I can give you all the exact dimensions and stuff if you like too and then you will know for sure
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maniac wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 20:41

Will these konis fit in a MA61?? i need new shocks and springs all round.....im in perth...lemme know

Cheers,

Fronts - no way.

Rears - yes, but shocks only and it takes a bit of mucking around.
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its no trouble, could you post the exact measurements, save us asking you all the time if they fit our cars Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 23 September 2004 05:40]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As mentioned above, if MX73 ones are interchangeable with Mk2, then the Mk3 ones will be as applicable as listed above.

Rather than asking someone whose car they came off, ask a suspension place to provide the details, they are usually pretty good at providing the info, or get Monroe catalogue to get the dimensions.

Even go as far as to have a look at the pics posted and look at the shocks in your car. You'll see the difference pretty quickly, and even if they look similar, there are many subtle differences that are not easily measured

Cheers

Michael B
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are these still forsale? if so i might take out a loan and grab them!

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 23 September 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhep. They are still for sale... Smile
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 24 September 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what the price for them at the moment? :)-

i'll see about this loan, and if i get it i'll take them koni's off your hands :)-

i hope rob took into acount my bigger wheels (mk4 rims) when he said they'd fit perfectly. Confused
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 24 September 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling

I will be in tassie later this year. What size are your wheels? The supra they were on had 16' wheels. I think stock MK4 wheels are 16' too...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 24 September 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Stock mkIV wheels are the same size as mine although maybe a little wider. But that wont matter. Smile
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 24 September 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my wheels are 16"x8" so it sounds like they will fit nice. I've never driven a car with lowered springs or stiff suspension ever. I dunno what i'm in for Razz

when are you comming to tas rob? would be good to save on postage. But Caledwvech probably wants his money now! Rolling Eyes
so would have to work something out.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 September 2004 06:15]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 24 September 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude

king lows will put your stock supra's front lip about 12cm from the ground I think (just take a look at the piccies further up.. that is how it sits) - if you are a series II with that little plastic thing

you won't be able to go over speed bumps fast or over steep gutters straight on. The shocks will hit their bump stops over nasty bumps on the road at speed as well... just the usual drill

but you will go round corners like a TIGER and look mean as. Koni yellows give amazing handling - seriously

myself I would probably get king lows, not super-lows like these for the long run, however given the value of the shocks and the price Caledwvech is selling them for.. heck. just buy king lows later..they are so cheap anyway

you may find that you really like them anyway

me in tassie late nov at the earliest.. will probably drive down to come join in some motor-kahanas and stuff with my cousins ... this is my cousins Very Happy

http://web.omni.altweb.net/dkeeler/public_html/mfoto/photos/mp/17_TRC1_mp01.jpg
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Mon, 27 September 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

king lows will put your stock supra's front lip about 12cm from the ground I think (just take a look at the piccies further up.. that is how it sits) - if you are a series II with that little plastic thing

Just to clarify these springs are lower than the King Super Lows. I should know, I originally fitted them to the car!

[Updated on: Mon, 27 September 2004 12:51]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Mon, 27 September 2004 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm but they are king springs.. but lower than super lows.. huh.. didn't know they made lower...

Leigh: I think Bilstein Coilovers a good reason to sell Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2004 01:37]

7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 28 September 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ummm but they are king springs.. but lower than super lows.. huh.. didn't know they made lower...

Custom order Smile

Quote:

Leigh: I think Bilstein Coilovers a good reason to sell

Fair, but I always say... if it ain't broke don't fix it! Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Tue, 28 September 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CUSTOM Kings ay.. nice

Quote:

Fair, but I always say... if it ain't broke don't fix it!

and herin lieth the problem. They were illegal in this lovely Police-State of NSW. stoopid. Andrew would have kept them otherwise. Blue-slip was refused and car had to be raised. These came up from Stenno, heaps nice of him, so the konis, much as Andrew loved them, had to go. Too much of a hassle to change it over everytime you get busted so better to go for a longer-term solution we figured.

They are truly awesome and such a shame Andy couldn't keep them.

Hope things are going good up your way mate with you fam and all.. thinking of ya

Rob Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 29 September 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Precisely. I would have loved to keep them as the ride was easily the best I have had, but I just couldnt. Sad
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 29 September 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob162/Caledwvech,

guys i just checked my back wheels, and there is no way those super low low king springs are gonna allow my car take bumps at all! i mean there is no room for a 2.5-3 inch drop! the back tires will be touching the guards, and i'd hate to see what happens when i hot a pothole. I have 255's on the back perhaps too wide?

will get a pic to show you if you like. I spose negative camber would allow them to tuck behind the guard, but i like my tires to wear down evenly Laughing
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Wed, 29 September 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the asking price of these now

will the shock absorbers be sold sep if then how much for them only

cheers
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Thu, 30 September 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$600 is the asking price.

dingaling the drop would be about 3 - 3.5 inches from a standard shock set up.

Indian, i would prefer not to separate them as it just gets complicated getting rid of the springs then.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 01 October 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check PM
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 01 October 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOu wouldn't hapen to know floor to wheel arch hight, or middle hub to wheel arch hight? i need some higher then mine. Im 62.5ish floor to wheel arch or 33 middle of hub to wheel arch.

I just ordered some kings lowered ones, but if these will work i might be able to cancel and get them instead.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 08:02]

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Fri, 01 October 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to buy them Razz
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: FS: Koni Yellow's + King Springs **Now with pics!!** **PRICE DROP** Sun, 03 October 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
are they still for sale?...
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED - 16in mags to suit TA22
Next Topic:16inch Tyre SALE (Syd)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:00:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083558559417725 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.