Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Treat em mean keep em keen! (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:10 Go to next message
Was having a discussion with some mates the other night. Came to the conclusion that if your a prick to chicks, you seem to pick up more and they come back for more, yet if ya nice/treat them good they fuck ya around!.

Imput?? I'd like to hear the chicks point of view on this aswell. I wanna know WTF!!
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i was having this exact conversation not long ago.

it seems there are only a certain type of female that have that response. some chicks just seem to think you're a nob if you act like that.

beats me! Confused
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think this is a popular topic of discussion between friends

the decent chicks seem to prefer if they are treated like shit
then winge to you about it...but stay with him
and all you(i) want is to be the one rooting her...not some dickhead Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know if I did that to my gf that she'd make living hell...it definetly works, but only for a select few chicks, and there is a fine line between treating them mean, and them telling you to f**k off cos you went too far.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im glad we aren't the only ones. Laughing
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think that saying is true, alot of my guy friends do though...

Aparently all the girls go for the bad guys, and like being treated mean ( spose it gives them something else to whinge about as well Laughing ).... its the 'exitement factor' and something along the lines of if you are a nice guy you just end up being walked all over and dont hold their attention....

I dont think anyone should have to be mean, just treat them how you yourself would like to be treated....

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 10:23]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 20:22

( spose it gives them something else to whinge about as well Laughing )

if they want something else to winge about then tell em to become an apprentice
i've never seen a group of people(guys) winge so much as a group of apprentices...its like a compeitition, and i'm ashamed to say i get sucked into the winge-fest Razz

then again
when you get paid around $6 an hour then winging is all you have Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 10:28]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think also the "tameing of the beast" thing has a lot to do with it aswell.

Im getting annoyed of being a nice guy and getting stuffed around, might try a different tactic for a while and see how I go.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have found that this works to no end, not only do you end up getting the girl but you end up getting phone calls from her friends want to meet up for a "drink" when they say "drink" I usually take it as "sex" and 90% of the time i am right...

Most of the chicks that like mean guys are by no means gf material but fun for a shag, thats for sure...

P.S. if you are a softcock and are treating a girl like a respectable human being they will walk all over you, this has happened to my mate too many times but he never learns.

GF material is a different story, if you want to marry this bird then you have to be nice otherwhise she will kick you in the testicles and take all your money, simple as that. Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
100% correct. Be a prick to the chicks and they stick around and cant get enough. All those on here that know me will know what i'm getting at Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE - I once kicked a guy in the testicles, and i certainly didnt want to marry him.....

Quote:

Im getting annoyed of being a nice guy and getting stuffed around, might try a different tactic for a while and see how I go.

Well, it really depends what you want out of the situation, a gf or just sex? If its a gf, then theres no point changing, coz if she goes when you when you are in 'bad ass mode', when she gets to know its not the real you, everything will change....
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must be the wrong kind of prick, when i am a prick to the females i become public enemy number one and they flock to my friends.

Must devise a new strategy, the interum one takes alot of effort(befriending them then convincing them that sex doesnt alter the friendship...just makes it more fun Razz it works, but takes ALOT of constant work :/)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it depends. It's hard to get a girls attention without being a bit up yourself and highly assertive. But most people who are like that are kind arseholes.

Long term girlfriend types need to be treated well. But there are a lot more "doable" chicks out there than there are girlfriend material chicks.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best thread in a while right here!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seem to come in waves here, i have a chick/chick on the go and im beating off ho's with a stick....... then nothing.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I must be the wrong kind of prick, when i am a prick to the females i become public enemy number one and they flock to my friends.

Well, maybe get your friends to be a prick for a while, and they might come to you?

Quote:

Long term girlfriend types need to be treated well.

Yeah, coz then they get in with your family, and if you be mean to them after that, your screwed.

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Offtopic but anyway. My ex got along really well with my folks (not at first but after a while it was good). Even my bro who doesn't really like asians, got along really well with her (she was asian). I think my folks aren't to sure on chicks Im with cos of previous g/f's of mine.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My parents absoloutley hated my ex.. and they were right - i should have too... he took the 'being mean' just a bit to far...

he also said i could never do anything on my car etc etc coz id fuck it up, and look at the situation now.. hes gone and i work on cars for a living Laughing tell you what, some guys are just.. well... no pun intended, i was gunna say 'clowns', but hey, it'd be distateful in the conversation to use it as an insult Laughing

---

Thats why i think being mean doesnt do the trick, maybe the trick is to keep it borderline between dominant and submissive, although, that sounds really difficult... i dunno, i guess its different for each individual....
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i try to avoid bringing female home
i hate the show that gets put on around the house :/
so fake
so annoying
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha clown pun Smile. no offence taken.

No mr2 is frustrating me aswell........ can't find bloody keys!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:21

hes gone and i work on cars for a living

How would you like to move to Brisbane? Wink
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:28

I live in Brisbane...kinda Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:28

shouldn't that be "your moving to brisbane" ?? Laughing
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is true. Its fact. End of story.

Any of you youngings reading this thread. take it all to heart. If your nice this is what will happen. The girl you think loves you as much as you love her will lose interest. It comes down to the factor that deep down, all woman were once little girls who got everthing they wanted. remember woman are the most materialistic beings on this earth they will go for the shinyiest piece of silver and the biggest piece of diamond. Im not saying they are bad for this, its just simply in their nature. Women subliminally are always looking for something better something more fun or more exciting.

Woman are not as smart as YOU or ME, for the last 10years I was brought up hearing that you should treat woman as equals and that woman want the new-age sensitive guy.

Fact is they dont know what they want. Neither do guys (well actually yeh we do 1. hot chick = must have). But girls feel the need to announce what they want to the world without knowing wtf theyre on about. Dont treat woman as intellectual equals and everything will be fine. Do so and all youll be is the nice guy thats there to talk to certain girls when theyre bf cheats on them for the 5th time. Girls are after a good time and excitement they arent looking to discuss the meaning of life with you, because theyre not smart enough ;p

Girls reading this, deep inside I want to say im sorry. But im not. Im right.. peace.
Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 11:37]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I treat my wife like the goddess she is, and she treats me like the adonis that I am. That's how I got her in the first place and that's how I'm keeping her - 4ever.

Choose wisely, young single dudes and dudettes, 'cos you shouldn't need to treat 'em mean if you want a long lasting and happy relationship.

However, if you just wanna bore your shlong into anything with a hole, then treat 'em however you like. But, when you eventually find the "4ever" babe, treat her good and if she's a good person, she'll treat you likewise.

Wow, wasn't that soft and romantic. Awwww, I'm all full of peace and love and coolness now. I feel like painting flowers on my car.... Smile

seeyuzz
river (cool and lovin' married old dude) Cool

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:34

Any of you youngings reading this thread. take it all to heart. If your nice this is what will happen. The girl you think loves you as much as you love her will lose interest. It comes down to the factor that deep down, all woman were once little girls who got everthing they wanted. remember woman are the most materialistic beings on this earth they will go for the shinyiest piece of silver and the biggest piece of diamond. Im not saying they are bad for this, its just simply in their nature. Women subliminally are always looking for something better something more fun or more exciting.

Woman are not as smart as YOU or ME, for the last 10years I was brought up hearing that you should treat woman as equals and that woman want the new-age sensitive guy.

Fact is they dont know what they want. Neither do guys (well actually yeh we do 1. hot chick = must have). But girls feel the need to announce what they want to the world without knowing wtf theyre on about. Dont treat woman as intellectual equals and everything will be fine. Do so and all youll be is the nice guy thats there to talk to certain girls when theyre bf cheats on them for the 5th time. Girls are after a good time and excitement they arent looking to discuss the meaning of life with you, because theyre not smart enough ;p

Girls reading this, deep inside I want to say im sorry. But im not. Im right.. peace.
Very Happy

Thats a bit of a harsh stereotype. There are always exceptions to any "rule"
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:03

Quote:

Well, maybe get your friends to be a prick for a while, and they

To be honest, i dont like being a prick to people....maybe thats my problem, its not genuine when i try to treat people bad Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:34

Very Happy

as bad as it sounds, i agree with most of it said from experience. *sighs* Allways exceptions to the rule though.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:39

MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:03

Quote:

Well, maybe get your friends to be a prick for a while, and they

To be honest, i dont like being a prick to people....maybe thats my problem, its not genuine when i try to treat people bad Razz

Im the same damnit. Big softy, i'd rather be piecefull then a prick!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh clown.

I once thought the same. I always thought there are the silly ones and there are the exceptions until i dated the exceptions long term and found out theyre exactly the same. Sure theyre sms's might not look like a hot4's forum webpost but theyre the same girl deepdown.

=p
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown, Cool1 - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:

all woman were once little girls who got everthing they wanted. remember woman are the most materialistic beings on this earth they will go for the shinyiest piece of silver and the biggest piece of diamond

Bathurst, if you wanna steriotype, then all males are chauvanistic pigs, but its not nice to steriotype, because as stated before, theres always a few that dont fit the steriotype...

as for the quoted part i strongly disagree with you there.... i have always had to work for everything i wanted, and as for being materialistic, i look like a kandy raver, i snub my nose at gold because i think it is the most horrible colour ever, and the only real jewelry i every wear is maybe once every 2 years, my mothers silver necklace, because it is sentimental....

Going back to the materialistic point, if i had a choice of you buying me a shitload of jewelry or diamonds, or the choice of maybe going for a drive or playing ps2, i know what i'd take, i mean, what the fuck am i going to do with jewelry or a diamond... look at it?

As for discussing the meaning of life with you, well, from your previous post, even if i did sit down and discuss it with you, it wouldnt matter anyways, coz id be wrong, right?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neko

you sound like my ex gf.

'i dont need gold, its all about the thought and time spent together'

'me...awwwwww (thinks wow this girl is awesome)'

after 9months of relationship.... she meets a friends brother and starts telling me all about how he drives a bmw and is into the stock market (me thinking ohh okay cool). one arguement later /me finds gf in bmw with said guy making out..

remember this was a girl who I and all my mates considered NOT in the stereotype. maybe stereotypes are around for a reason. mmmz?

EDIT:: just to clarify my point about girls getting everything growing up.... i meant like at the young ages of 5,6,7... it gets instilled. and ofcourse when they grow up.. 14-15 they start meating dick guys who treat em like crap and it drives them nuts (in a good way). hence this is my theory. It took me a very long time to figuire this out I once was like clown... heh (maybe part of me still is... but for now i choose the dark side)

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 11:59]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:48

Going back to the materialistic point, if i had a choice of you buying me a shitload of jewelry or diamonds, or the choice of maybe going for a drive or playing ps2, i know what i'd take, i mean, what the fuck am i going to do with jewelry or a diamond... look at it?

Shocked nice!

bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:54

remember this was a girl who I and all my mates considered NOT in the stereotype. maybe stereotypes are around for a reason. mmmz?

For the narrow minded to be able to cope with life? Sucks what that chick did to you, especially after what she said. But stereotypes are for rednecks who are afraid of whats different\people who are ignorent. Not trying to sling insults, but its the way i view stereotypes
But that probalby make me a rather large hypocrite as i probably stereotype just as much as the next person, even though i try not to

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 11:59]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was once anti-sterotype and anti-cliche.

But Ive come to a conclusion... sometime in the future (think 1000 years) everybody will fit into some form of stereotype and everything will be a cliche.. deal with it.

Gotta love movie critics who abuse movies because of cliches. hell critics who critique movies for cliches has become a cliche. But im content!

EDIT:: cyber, no I totally see where your coming from its unfair to fit someone under a stereotype. Ive never liked it.. but its not unfair in the regards that im not discriminating. Its not like im saying that girls ethnic so im not dating her.. lol.. Its an opinion im keeping to myself (well not now that ive voiced it) to protect me from getting fucked over for the upteenth time. So its fueled by ego. Arent I cool.

Razz

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 12:10]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bathurst i am 20... trust me if i was into gold id be into it by now, its a horrible colour... as for yor gf, and that just kinda of takes a reverse flip on this thread, about being yourself, she obviously tricked you to be in the relationship ( or, something like that) and didnt act as herself, and when she did, everything changed.

I really dont dig stereotypes, as i barely fit into any of the ones i am supposed to but hey... what can you do ?

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 12:12]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

one arguement later /me finds gf in bmw with said guy making out..

That's when you call Tommy Dreamer of Cheaters, and then follow them. Wait until the guy's on the growl, and then turn on the spotlights and cameras! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 22:10

Hi,

one arguement later /me finds gf in bmw with said guy making out..

That's when you call Tommy Dreamer of Cheaters, and then follow them. Wait until the guy's on the growl, and then turn on the spotlights and cameras! Smile

seeyuzz
river

Or see how nice his beemer looks with no head\tail lights Wink

Petty revenge can be so sweet
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If she was just gunna cheat on you anyways, because she was 2 materialistic, well, arent yu glad you found out first, i nstead of thinking she was still really cool and then marrying her or something?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I probably sound old and bitter but im 21. heh.

ok ok. how about this. this is a prime example.

My best mate.. good bloke was really good friends with this chick for like 2+years. She seemed pretty smart (i talked to her a few times.. again I wouldnt have picked her as the stereotype). She was going out wif this guy who cheated on her on 3 seperate occasions. She found out.. broke up with him.. 2weeks later my mate asked her out (I told him not to.. rebound.) but after a week or 2 of my mate and him/her dating AND getting it on.. her ex bf started stalking her and calling her parents saying 'ur daughter and her new bf are taking lsd and other drugs'....... now if thats not fucked enough. A week later the chick said to my mate sorry, Im getting back with my ex.. My mate was like WTFFFF Do you realize how fucked you are?. She replied yeh, i know its fucked up, im fucked....

Now again I stress this is one that didnt fit the bimbo-golddigging stereotype.

Please someone keep shooting me down.. I have a list of stories a mile long (involving me and best friends)... and they get better.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 12:21]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL im not having a dig, or trying to shoot you down, but the fact is, as many stories about chicks fucking either you or your friends over, i will have for guys thinking only with their dicks...
There is always a few rotten apples in every bunch... as long as yu stay cool, then why worry?
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 22:29

LOL im not having a dig, or trying to shoot you down, but the fact is, as many stories about chicks fucking either you or your friends over, i will have for guys thinking only with their dicks...
There is always a few rotten apples in every bunch... as long as yu stay cool, then why worry?

there are other things to think with? :/
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course there is... thats why i didnt stereotype everyone into all guys using that behaviour...
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 22:42

Of course there is... thats why i didnt stereotype everyone into all guys using that behaviour...

if they arent in that stereotype, then they're not a guy Razz
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

right on.
why think with anything else.

was just listing examples to backup the topic.
ofcourse it works vice versa.

go on start a thread sayin how doods suck and ur bf cheated on ya and then clown can come in and comfort you, then after disregarding clowns kind and smart words you can get back with ur bf! Laughing

lol j/ks ok im kidding.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 12:48]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked well, now you have lost me....

Quote:

go on start a thread sayin how doods suck and ur bf cheated on ya and then clown can come in and comfort you, then after disregarding clowns kind and smart words you can get back with ur bf!

Well, that wouldnt work coz you know why, majority of dudes DONT suck, and i dont have a boyfriend, and if i didm and he cheated on me, well, fuckit, whats the point of moping on it..... isnt it their loss? Just move on.... and know you are better than them....
My ex told me i couldnt do heaps of stuff, and i didnt abuse him, i didnt spazz out, in fact, all i did was make sure i could do whatever it was he was saying, and do it BETTER than him.

Thats 'revenge' enough for me...

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well..the reason why they like bad boys is because bad boys gotta life...and those nice guys who treat the girls nice everytime...it gets annoying..

put it this way...if u are not mysterious enough, a girl who knows u for about 5 mins will can predict your character to 1-10 years time..

but if u have your own life (dont always give the girls what they want)...the girl may probably want you more..cause u are more mysterious...and they just cant stop thinking of u to figure u out...

that's my 5cents from virgin.. Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all comes down to attitude
they make their decision within teh first few seconds if not minutes at a max wether theyre attracted to you subconsciously
and no its not the asshole attitude that reels them in yet them mistaking it for soemthign else Smile
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 20:22

just treat them how you yourself would like to be treated....

This is a great thread clown and I can add little more than has been offered.

I can state that the above quote is one of the most inaccurate lines ever invented and it gets spouted far too often. Treat people how they will have you treat them, IF for example you are a masochist then it is fair to say that it is NOT a good idea to go hurting potential GF's just because you like being hurt - best to get a sadist and have her kick you senseless.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thtas what i used to do.. not be mean as such, just a bastard.. and it works like a charm
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 20:43

Yeah it depends. It's hard to get a girls attention without being a bit up yourself and highly assertive. But most people who are like that are kind arseholes.

haha such a fitting description of myself. Cool

i was the nice guy and got walked over a couple of times, now im the cynical 'assertive' bastardo. Picking up has never been easier, keeping them is a little harder as mentioned above.

I've learnt now that if i get dicked around once its a big "FUCK OFF" to their face. Fight fire with fire i say, if she wants to mess around on her way gooooooooooooooooooooooone.

If she gets told enough she will learn, but if i can only take pleasure in knowing i crushed her little fake venier of her pretend world for a day, then im a happy man.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 01 October 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sat, 02 October 2004 09:51

Shraka wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 20:43

haha such a fitting description of myself. Cool

i was the nice guy and got walked over a couple of times, now im the cynical 'assertive' bastardo. Picking up has never been easier, keeping them is a little harder as mentioned above.

I've learnt now that if i get dicked around once its a big "FUCK OFF" to their face. Fight fire with fire i say, if she wants to mess around on her way gooooooooooooooooooooooone.

If she gets told enough she will learn, but if i can only take pleasure in knowing i crushed her little fake venier of her pretend world for a day, then im a happy man.

take me now...
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some interesting poijts of views mon this thread, i too have often pondered the enternal question with the friends around some late night beers. When you're younger it may/generally does owrk and apply, however when you get older you start wanting to find decent women. As neko said, women who want you for you, not materialistic bullshit.

that said however, i am lost to how the hell i manage to find the most bizzar g/s's. they never seem to go well these ones.. lol

i recently got out of a 2+ year relationship, after her screwing me around (she didnt cheat on me, but she fucked with my head, isnt that what women do best?) im quite happy to keep playing with my cars and keep socialising with my mates
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the problem with being nice and not acting like all you want is sex is that the girl thinks that means you don't want to sleep with her. Of course thats not what it means at all. It just means you respect them, it doesn't mean you want to sleep with them any less.

I still find it really hard to be that assertive though. I feel like an arsehole.

As for keeping a chick who gets bored with you being nice, well personally I say fuck them. If they're like that, then I don't want a long term relationship with 'em.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 thing fellow geeks
those who are commenting who have a partner raise your hands Smile
*raises hand*
i believe thos ein a relationship would have a better idea of whats needed and those without a partner are offering hollow advise ...
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Treat people how they will have you treat them, IF for example you are a masochist then it is fair to say that it is NOT a good idea to go hurting potential GF's just because you like being hurt - best to get a sadist and have her kick you senseless.

Ok, ok, my bad..... i see you have a very valid point Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would say its more of a case of chicks not wanting a guy that depends on them for amusement and social activity.

Go and do your own thing and if a chick is interested she will follow... don't change yourself to try and impress a girl.

Unfortunately you don't meet too many chicks in your garage though Sad

I used to DJ at a few places and never bothered to try and pick up chicks... I think because of this I used to pick up a lot more!
Or should I say I was picked up more by chicks.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 22:47

right on.
why think with anything else.

was just listing examples to backup the topic.
ofcourse it works vice versa.

go on start a thread sayin how doods suck and ur bf cheated on ya and then clown can come in and comfort you, then after disregarding clowns kind and smart words you can get back with ur bf! Laughing

lol j/ks ok im kidding.

wouldn't be the first chick to do that to me hahaha
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Treat em like the aint shit and they will be under the thumb for ever as long as every once in a while u treat em like a queen but don't do too often or they will expect it.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My current (and most succesful) strategy to date has been ignore 'em completely. I seriously do not want a girlfriend at the moment yet i've had more offers in the last 3 months at Uni than i've had in the past year...

Dunno, if you're 'unattainable' suddenly you become 'desirable' Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I had a girlfriend up untill recently. Long term. She went overseas to Italy for 6 months, so we decided we should go out and have some fun while the other was away. Although I forgot how awfull being single is.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Interstate forum
Next Topic:da copz hazzlin me all da tiem cuz i on ma P's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 20:46:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086328983306885 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.