Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ST205 half cut parts....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LOBO
Newcomer

October 2004
ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 03:40 Go to next message
Is anyone in need of leftover parts from my ST205 front-cut after my conversion? I'll have heaps!!! Tell me what you need and I may have it. If you are a Wanker or time waster please don't even bother!!!!!!!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people look for main parts like the intercooler setup , the gearbox , panels ( ie bonnet and bumper )

otherwise of its just the likes of the shell , some ancilleries , and a bunch of wires , your probably best to list whats left after your conversion - much easier to sell this way - instead of getting the " time wasters " asking

" have you still got the gearbox "

" have you still got the front brake calipers "

" have you still got the intercoler "

" i want the bonnet, and bumper - have you still got this "

ps: if you can answer any of the above - it will also clarify things "

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't sell any of this stuff off cheap just to get rid of it... ST205 parts are rare and valuable.
I would just list what you have available and when someone really wants it they will pay an appropriate price.
I hate seeing thing like ST205 gearboxes going for a third of their real value. (talking to you wagonist!)
sikx5
Regular

September 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah that method of listing sounds good. as i was going to ask about the calipers and rotors, if there still available, and if so how much?
And also if you know anyone in brisbane who has a rear pannels for a st185 mate? where did you buy your front cut from? Thanks.

Cool

[Updated on: Sat, 02 October 2004 05:15]

LOBO
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the panels, bumper, lights, suspension etc will be available but the engine, gearbox, brakes etc will all be going into my car.

Sourced the front cut from Japan...NOTHING here in Aus or NZ unless you pay a ridculous price!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brake master cyl??

cheers
ed
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
re the bumper - is it still in good order - and by chance - did the bonnet come too ( see this is why you list parts ! ) Wink

I have a friend that may be interested in them if so
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Got the thermofan/s?

Cheer,
Justin
LOBO
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the panels,bumper,lights etc per the pic will be available. No brake m/cyl or thermo fans. Also avail will be the turbo, manifold, crank, rods and pistons.

Attachment: ST205.jpg
(Size: 70.13KB, Downloaded 63 time(s))

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you PM me a price for the complete halfcut minus the parts you remove - I'm rebuilding a ST205 at the moment, and spare are always handy?!
loads
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sat, 02 October 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please pm me, I am rebuilding a ST205 in Bris. and need all front panels and front intercooler water radiator.
MR-2
Regular

September 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sun, 03 October 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the whole thing??

need the lot..
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Sun, 03 October 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOBO wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 00:57

All the panels,bumper,lights etc per the pic will be available. No brake m/cyl or thermo fans. Also avail will be the turbo, manifold, crank, rods and pistons.

Turbo, how much, and is it in good condition?
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: ST205 half cut parts.... Wed, 06 October 2004 05:17 Go to previous message
Oh Toobs, I love you too Laughing
Remind me never to buy a gearbox off you... (I only bought the thing for $800, so maybe you should talk to the guy I bought it off)

I noticed you're not selling your brake master cylinder, but anyone else know where to get one?

sorry to hijack dude, good luck with the sales.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:T series Head Bolts - $45 set
Next Topic:Genuine TRD MA70 Springs - Complete Set - BRAND NEW
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:20:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049529075622559 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.