Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 (5) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 04 October 2004 02:21 Go to next message
GENUINE TRD N2 BODYKIT FOR AE86
ANYONE INTERESTED?
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 04 October 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much?
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 04 October 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 13:02

how much?

Go get em tiger?

Steve
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 04 October 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 13:02

how much?

What he said,

Cheers,
surfingisfun
Regular

June 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 05 October 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah wot he said how much???????????????????
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 05 October 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you sell it for?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 05 October 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stupid question but applicable....
Levin or trueno....
scr3ma
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Fri, 08 October 2004 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested... how much?
TRUE, NO?
Regular

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sat, 09 October 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is n2, some minor adjustments and it can fit on coupe
personally i dont like this kit, its so chunky and it usually used if u have real deep dish rims

Attachment: 2.jpg
(Size: 82.08KB, Downloaded 389 time(s))

Waddles
Newcomer

October 2004
icon10.gif  Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sat, 09 October 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, i very interested, how much i want it?
how do i get it?
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sat, 23 October 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got it for 5,500
I am willing to sell it for 4,500
Supergal
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sat, 23 October 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at that price I hope it comes with the car Very Happy or you must be quoting in mexican peso's...cause that price seems rediculously high and I think you got ripped.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sat, 23 October 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would a person buy a kit for $5500 and sell it for $4500??
if he's willing to lose that much amount of money...pls write down my bank account number and u can cash it in without wasting time to find buyers..

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sun, 24 October 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats roughly the genuine retail price. Must have changed their mind. Alot of dramas to fit this beefy phat kit. I wouldn't blame him. Laughing
initialdennis
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sun, 24 October 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Same kit as on my coupe...definately phat!!! and yes.. deep dish rims complete the look. Also spacers are needed for each wheel to fill the pumped guards...but not a necessity.. is an awesome kit though...

good luck with the sale dude!!!
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Sun, 24 October 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant put it on because of the rules.
I would put it on if I could. It was actually the perfect bodykit to put on the car cos I could just cut off many rust sports on the rear wheel arc. However I can't run flares that wide in improve production, therefore I have to sell it.
No one would like to loose money.
Its a genuine TRD kit and thats how much it cost me.
and thats how much I am willing to let go of it for.
Not that I am trying to rip people off.
Nor do I care that I got ripped off or not, cos thats how much it cost to get it .

So for people who are really interested to buy it.
Please no comments about the price tag on it and if it should come with a car or not.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 25 October 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supergal wrote on Sun, 24 October 2004 00:07

at that price I hope it comes with the car Very Happy or you must be quoting in mexican peso's...cause that price seems rediculously high and I think you got ripped.

shut the fuck up.

jeezus, if you knew ANYTHING about what hes selling, you would KNOW that this is an authentic TRD *out of production* body kit.

so if you dont know shit, dont say shit. god DAMN.
Supergal
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Mon, 25 October 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 25 October 2004 23:14

shut the fuck up.

jeezus, if you knew ANYTHING about what hes selling, you would KNOW that this is an authentic TRD *out of production* body kit.

wow you are my hero

I love people who use big esoteric polasalobic words

mate you are the opitomy of mediocaracy using big swear words like that.

GO GET AN EDUCATION
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supergal wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 09:53

shut the fuck up.

wow you are my hero

GO GET AN EDUCATION

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing nice comeback supergal

I can just picture AE86drift looking in the dictionary trying to find out what you just said..... Laughing Laughing

ROFLMAO
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supergal wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 09:53

shut the fuck up.

wow you are my hero

GO GET AN EDUCATION

ae86drift made a very valid point, it was obvious that your comments about the kit being to expensive were uneducated, so in turn you could also enjoy an EDUCATION.
It may not have been the most polite way to say it but the fact still stands the kit is well worth this kind of money, if it's to expensive for you click the backwards arrow at the top of the screen & look somewhere else,
There is no need for people to make comments such as this regarding the price,
The price is what it is! Gook luck with the sale panda_levin86.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi kids! i'm mr speak and spell! today we are going to have a lesson in how to spell! hooray! especially for you retarded keyboard warriors out there, ive included some extra tips!

Quote:

now heres our first mistake, my young unlearned friends.

i think she means 'polysyllabic'. which would make sense in the point this little tacker sounds like shes trying to make. go get em tiger!

heres the real spelling for you to remember kiddies!

pol·y·syl·lab·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl-s-lbk) adj.

1 . Having more than two and usually more than three syllables.
2 . Characterized by words having more than three syllables.

dont you feel more learned now kids?!? wow! that was fun, wasnt it?!

Quote:

oops here we go again! shes made another booboo! aww, but look at the spirit shes put into it, trying to sound all grown up.

lets see it in 'non retarded' spelling now!

e·pit·o·me ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-pt-m) noun.
1. A representative or example of a class or type: “He is seen... as the epitome of the hawkish, right-of-center intellectual” (Paul Kennedy).
2. A brief summary, as of a book or article; an abstract.

and the next one..

me·di·oc·ra·cy noun.
1. a system where mediocracy is approved; a government by mediocre rulers (etymology: mediocre + -ocracy 'government')

WOW kids! wasn't that fun! now we can all sound a little less stupid when trying to be cool online! ALLRIGHT!

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing OMFG!!! That is a bloody classic!!!!! Where are those owned picys when you need them!! Laughing Thanks ae86drift you have made my day!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like someone is in need of:

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/360/WORD.jpg
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man my gut is hurting so bad fo shizzle thanks boys!! Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 05:51]

Supergal
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmao....it took you 4 hours to find a Dictionary or a Thesaurus to come up with a reply, i bet you still dont know what they mean anyway and you cant use any of them in a sentence even if your life depended on it. I was merely stating how heroic you are cause you swear. im sure everyone loves to hang out with you cause you are a compulsive swearer. I will always speak and type my mind and if you dont like what u read then go and tile the ocean.

ps I love your kindy lesson im sure thats the only way u can absorb anything anyway. im not gonna reply to this thread anymore because im not going to stoop my self down to your level...BYE
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supergal wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:16

lmao....it took you 4 hours to find a Dictionary or a Thesaurus to come up with a reply, i bet you still dont know what they mean anyway and you cant use any of them in a sentence even if your life depended on it. I was merely stating how heroic you are cause you swear. im sure everyone loves to hang out with you cause you are a compulsive swearer. I will always speak and type my mind and if you dont like what u read then go and tile the ocean.

ps I love your kindy lesson im sure thats the only way u can absorb anything anyway. im not gonna reply to this thread anymore because im not going to stoop my self down to your level...BYE

BWAHAHAHAHA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/helpowned.jpg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, to help you along a little:

2own
Function: verb
transitive senses
1 a : to have or hold as property : POSSESS b : to have power over : CONTROL
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

ANYWAYS - the kit is nice, would be worth it...
put it on ebay!

bump
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

love the avatar Jezz, you've even got it down to the right colour on the guard and tailgate.. lmao
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys

I think everyone should abandon this thread and let Panda try to sell his awesome body kit.

Laughing Laughing (although I must admit its been fun) Laughing Laughing

free bump (not that u needed one)
panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although I am trying to get that kit out of my garage....
And it seems like not much people are willing to pay that kind of money for a body kit.

But reading this thread is FUCKING FUNNY !!!
I Enjoyed reading the comments you guys have here.

And I must agree with AE86Drift.
If you are not interested in buying, why bother putting in a comment at all? Just wasting my time.

Anyway, if anyone is still interested.
Let me know.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Tue, 26 October 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supergal wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 19:16

ahh yes, of course it took me 4 hours to reply, but not because i was asleep most of the morning because i work night shift.

ahh, always assuming you know better. sounds like a typical teenager to me. would you like me to send you a thesis i wrote in year 12 in 3 unit biology? i uses much more technical wording than your little attempt at being knowledgeable.

i swear because i can. i dont give a shit if you speak your mind, but leave out the shit parts of it when you do. no one needed your input into this thread you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about.

i dont give lessons to absorb them, thats why i GIVE them not receive them. think then type next time.

ps. honey, you dont stoop to my level, you step UP to it. got it?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TRD N2 Body kit for AE86 Wed, 27 October 2004 02:10 Go to previous message
http://thethrillseeker.net/funny/dude-owned.jpg

HAHA well done ae86drift! Love it!! Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 Window winders (Wanted Please)
Next Topic:swap for ae86 aus spec hatch -melb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:32:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088889598846436 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.