Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

"Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Mon, 04 October 2004 22:49 Go to next message
OK guys

I've got nothing on the Sat night and I just got the big brakes put on. Just want to get a few cars together and go for a run thru some twisty bits.

As I said I just got the big brakes so you can go figure on the speed on the run.

I'm hoping a certain starlet, caldina, sportivo and celica's are able to come.

Meeting time will be around 9.

There are a couple of ideas for runs.

P.M. me to show your intrest or just add to this thread.

I only want serious ppl respond or pm if you are 75% or greater chance of coming, and please don't bother posting if your just gonna say "would love to come but can't"

Stitt
  Send a private message to this user    
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Tue, 05 October 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm actually thinking of going to Bathurst on Sat, which would finish with a drive around the track.
Then coming home on Sat night to watch the race on the TV on Sunday.

I've started a thread about this.

I'm a bit worried about my brakes at the mo to do any serious work, but might be tempted for a ride in your machine.
Fiery isles
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Tue, 05 October 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im working on sat, in a polling booth for the election. I may be able to come if the votes are all counted in time, but im not particularly optimistic :(
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Tue, 05 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I should be able to make it in the 86.
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Tue, 05 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh i dont know im a single mother with a daughter!!!!!
sounds like fun check pm
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Tue, 05 October 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which starlet would that be Luke? Evil or Very Mad

Saturday night will be awesome for me as on saturday i will be getting some new Azenis's and an alignment. Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Wed, 06 October 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm maybe thinking of bailing on this run.

I got a flat before Show'n'shine so I'm running two stokies on the rear. Took it thru some twisties last night and it wasn't the best. I don't have the $$$ for tyres this week so we might have to pospone.

Sorry guys.

dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Wed, 06 October 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noooooooooooooo!!!

I am still super keen to go... anyone?

Lucas.
KRD23Q
Regular

September 2004
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Wed, 06 October 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unlucky u.
how olds ur daughter Evil or Very Mad Razz
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Thu, 07 October 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My trip to Bathurst's been cancelled now.
But my brakes & suspension need fixing first.
Plus there will be cops out on the road this weekend due to some little event out west.

Suggest we postpone to another time.
OLD-12C
Regular

July 2003
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Thu, 07 October 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhh pussies as if we cant get away from the cops and who gives a shit if your ass is out all the time its fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Thu, 07 October 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OLD-12C wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 16:45

ahhhh pussies as if we cant get away from the cops and who gives a shit if your ass is out all the time its fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hahaha... lovin your style!

Oh yeah... i agree. Smile
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Thu, 07 October 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

Is this a private shindig or can anybody come Very Happy

Im Dave, kinda new to the forum but would love to come along. I would most likely have my turbo back in by then so if its still on for saturday ill watch this thread and meet at the when and where
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Thu, 07 October 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any one is welcome champ... altho it is looking like the organiser has bailed Sad
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Fri, 08 October 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oganiser has diffenatly bailed crown is a couple of inches shorter than what it should be..

Forced respray and it just became a sunday car.
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Fri, 08 October 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT!@ you didnt stack it did you? What happened...!!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Fri, 08 October 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO comment

Just to say that the wagon will be back better than eva in a long while
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: "Interesting" Cruise Sat Night 9-10-04 Fri, 08 October 2004 06:46 Go to previous message
Gawd Stitt... what did you do to it this time?? Sad

I'd love to be able to come when the machine is back on the road. In a way I'm kind of glad this event has been postponed because a certain BHG is stopping me from driving it anywhere too far or fast. Also ECU will be coming in a week or so, so it will have to be tuned up to get back on the road.

I might have to address my front brakes again if we're doing what I think we're doing. Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Cruiseto newport beach hosted by NSWcruises
Next Topic:Trip to Bathurst this Sat: cancelled
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:07:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008134126663208 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.