Toymods » General Car Talk » Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3t-RA40
Regular

May 2002
Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 01:37 Go to next message
Did any one get all of the words to enter.
I got nine of the ten.
1 - Lancer
2 - Mitsubishi
3 - Evolution
4 - ?
5 - Eight
6 - Brembo
7 - Ralliart
8 - Eneki
9 - Pirelli
10 - Ordinski

If any one knows the fourth one that would be great.
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHA, like I'm goin to tell you the Evo is mine mine I tell you, i spent the whole year taping the grand prix just to get the code words, i tells ya dont give this man the code words.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way you spelt Enkei wrong thats the only help you get now piss off and let me win my Evo.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my entry in, as well as a couple of other mates ... Very Happy

Um ... even if someone posted the answer, what'd make u think it'd be the right one? Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exactly the codeword is toyota toyota I tells ya. Yes got a few extra entries in for the house, one for sis, bro, me ,mum. Sucks that you need both diff name and email address.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could it be bitsamissing Rolling Eyes

p.s its got 2 diffs neil Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont give him any clues I wants the car dama it.

Heres a question guess the insurance premium for an 18 yr old on an EVo , cos i dont think I can afford it even after selling the corona bum. Looks like I sell the car if I win doh. Fat shance of that happening though.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guess the premium
can't be that much shorly Laughing Laughing Smiley $$ Smiley $$
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh its free NRMA wont touch me even under my dads name as the owner and me an additional driver. "Unfortunatley due to the information you have provided we are unable to offer you insurance" lol.
Don't they trust me.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cause they trust you Rolling Eyes
a payout on an evo wouldn't be that much Laughing
just tell them its a sigma with a uni degree Rolling
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They wont insure anyone under the age of 25 on it bastards I'll try just car but they'll prob knock me back to
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm kool, this is what I get fo rnot watchin TV anymore huh? What Evo model is it u can win? Surely u can tell me that...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You a brand new evo 8 look at the code words he posted it cant be that hard to figure out
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are we converting to mitsubishi Rolling Eyes
is anyone going to give neil the other
word?
He gave the other 9 Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have all ten thus we will continue to be pricks. Do you think we really wnat to reduce the chance of us winning the Evo
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just Car will insure me for dadadada $5560.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$5560 - thats a sh*tload of alcohol Very Happy
can't you share the evo
just gas axe it into equal shares Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no the evo will be mine and mine only. I will thrash the shit out of it and then sell it after about 3000kms to an unsuspecting buyer. Then I will buy something I can afford to insure like an Astra Turbo its only $2700.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why on earth would you buy an Astra Turbo when you could have something nicer?? Go back to your idea of buying a Soarer Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but when you have $60000 the option are open to newer cars.
I doubt I will win anyway just be fun. Heck just to piss you off I will buy an SV8 commodore and get 350Kw out of it.
The soarer is still an option but I would buy it plus a cheap run around car and get a 1JZ put in the soarer. The hardest part about soarers is trying to find one that is a manual, there is no way I'm druving an auto.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newer cars are only better if they are a good car, an Astra Turbo is not a good choice.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bang For Your Bucks winner of 2003 in Motor magazine says its a good car
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pssht, thats new cars, and doesn't include pimpin Soarers Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you have problems with me buying an astra but not a commodore.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The astra aint that bad it laps wakefield marhinally like .2 secs slower than an Xr6 turbo. I wouldn't mind a clio sport though.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be well happy with the evo
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah so would I but cant afford insurance on one thus would have to sell it. There is no way I would drive a $60K uninsured especially when I park my car at minto to go to work and in the future will be parked at either uni or a station.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, the Commode can stay as well, who really needs a family car Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 15:30

yeah so would I but cant afford insurance on one thus would have to sell it. There is no way I would drive a $60K uninsured especially when I park my car at minto to go to work and in the future will be parked at either uni or a station.

buy a 500 buck shitter for going to shiity places
get 3pp on evo
stop bein a little bitch and give the boy his code

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 05:42]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no its fun to be a bitch.
3t-RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice to see toyota people sticking together and helping each other out. Rolling Eyes
If your not going to be helpful with the Evo words, is your RT142 IRS and if so help me with some info and/or pictures of how it mounts.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dood what race was number four? ill see if i can dig up a tape or something. considering i didnt bother with the codes and you put the rest up for me, i could enter too Smile

as if you wouldnt tell him anyway, theres like 1000's of entries im sure a few more from the ppl that see this thread wouldnt alter your chances that much.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 18:04

dood what race was number four? ill see if i can dig up a tape or something. considering i didnt bother with the codes and you put the rest up for me, i could enter too Smile

as if you wouldnt tell him anyway, theres like 1000's of entries im sure a few more from the ppl that see this thread wouldnt alter your chances that much.

so funny if he won
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post the fucken word already. I watched all the GP's... But I missed a few words. Probably because I moved away from the TV to check new posts on Toymods.

Come on, help a brutha out. Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just cos I'm such a nice guy I'll help you out the 4th codeword is rally-bred, have fun entering it though as entries closed on the 30th of september. No my corona doesn't have IRS so I cant help you. Even if I gave you the codeword yersterday it would have ment shit all have fun all. LOL
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Tue, 05 October 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 09:40

have fun entering it though as entries closed on the 30th of september. Even if I gave you the codeword yersterday it would have ment shit all have fun all. LOL

is that funny or harsh?
I'll laugh until I decide Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Wed, 06 October 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't realise until it clickedf last night so I was being a prick for no reason, it would have been much funnier if I told and the when they tried to enter they couldn't but oh well shit happens, it was funny to see how many people dont use a vcr just tape the grand prix and get the code word piece of cake.
3t-RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Wed, 06 October 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 09:48

Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 09:40

have fun entering it though as entries closed on the 30th of september. Even if I gave you the codeword yersterday it would have ment shit all have fun all. LOL

is that funny or harsh?
I'll laugh until I decide Laughing

I though I remembered we had to have all the words by the japanese round but I just checked the RPM website and entries have closed fuck'in Ha, Ha. Confused Embarassed

Corona RT142 - so you wouldn't let us know the word, you knew the entries had closed and you don't have an IRS Corona, so you made 16 visits to this post and made 16 useless comments and generally piss people off, nice Twisted Evil.

1GT48U - Don't laugh to hard or you'll get a belly wobbly and fall off you chair and hurt yourself Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Wed, 06 October 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't realise the entries had closed until this morning, when I remembered.
What the fuck its not my fault I dont have an IRS corona and seriously who would want to lesson the chances of them winning a competition. Think of ti like this, how many people have missed just one or two code in this thread, take that around all those who watch formula one and you have trhousands of people inelligible to enter, thus by not posti=ng the code up I save myself and others who have spent tireless hours taping and watching formula one.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Wed, 06 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HELLO?
The pinnacle of show AND go
Twin Turbo Supra!!
I want a big fat torque monster :'(
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Wed, 06 October 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could word 4 be GSR?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Thu, 07 October 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You stupid fuck read the thread the code word is Rally-Bred but it means fuck all because the comp closed on the 30th of sept and will be drawn this weekend at the Japanese round.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Thu, 07 October 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/thu187/gay12.jpg

Well obviously I missed that but hey don't get all defensive and gronk-like just because you had an accident with a rally-bred car when you were younger and now you are left with no penis.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Thu, 07 October 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well maybe you should read a thread before making a dick of yourself.
And wow you managed to cut and paste a picture gee he deserves a fucking medal. I have no recollection of any accident, so unless I forgot about it I think someones been smoking a bit too much, put the pipe down and crawl back under the shell you came from.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Thu, 07 October 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 14:03

And wow you managed to cut and paste a picture gee he deserves a fucking medal. I have no recollection of any accident, so unless I forgot about it I think someones been smoking a bit too much, put the pipe down and crawl back under the shell you came from.

1) Nobody cared. It was a light-hearted topic and for some reason you're getting all upset. I truly feel sorry for you.
2) It was an implied joke and if you didn't understand, again I feel sorry for you.
3) If you think I deserve a medal for inserting an image, I will pray for you.

Have a nice day and try and keep your frustration to yourself so you don't come off looking like a jerk Smile
Enjoy life buddy, don't endure it.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition Sun, 10 October 2004 02:24 Go to previous message
thu187 wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 14:08

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 14:03

1) Nobody cared. It was a light-hearted topic and for some reason you're getting all upset. I truly feel sorry for you.
2) It was an implied joke and if you didn't understand, again I feel sorry for you.
3) If you think I deserve a medal for inserting an image, I will pray for you.

Have a nice day and try and keep your frustration to yourself so you don't come off looking like a jerk Smile
Enjoy life buddy, don't endure it.

Well said Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker?
Next Topic:Fuel line Q
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:55:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077259540557861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.