Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Private importers.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Private importers. Sun, 03 October 2004 05:17 Go to next message
OK so I'm assuming everyone here knows I'm looking at buying another car, an import.
I called some people up regarding cars they had advertised, and realised alot of people import cars from Japan (under the 15yr rule) and sell them here straight away. I was just wondering what the deal is with this, what can go wrong, because I found a guy who has a cousin in Japan that buys cars and ships them here (even later models), he does the whole RWC and rego thing and sells them here. He sold a car that I was interested in but says he can get me anything I like, right down to the engine type, colour, condition and whether I would like a stockie or mod. He didn't actually offer this all to me but after I told him what I was after he said he can most likely do it.
If anyone does or knows anything about this, can they offer me any advice, because this is actually what I was after- a stock car that hasn't been driven on Australian roads yet.

Cheers and thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Mon, 04 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay... seeming no one has replied I might also add, that there was also a standard "95 180sx with blacktop SR20det selling for $16000 with 65000kms, no accident history all fully complied, RWC and 12months reg. Hmmmmm hungry yet?
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Private importers. Mon, 04 October 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe that under the 15 year rule you can do pretty much everything yourself.

Just add side intrusion bars, baby restraint fixing points, non convex drivers side mirror, retractable rear seat belts and then go visit your local engineering signatory to get a certificate saying that your car meets XYZ ADR's and your done.

Note: Don't quote me though as I haven't ever done it myself.

I do know that the RTA will complain if you register too many (5+ a year I think) cars in your name. They will claim that you are a commercial car dealer and need to be registered etc.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Private importers. Mon, 04 October 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What more do you have to do if it isn't 15yrs old? Like will it cost a fortune?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Private importers. Mon, 04 October 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have to bring it under SEVS, so 1) it has to be eligible. Then you have to either a) be a RAWS accredited workshop, or b) pay a RAWS accredited workshop to do all the work before it can be certified. This is on the provisor that there are plates available Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Mon, 04 October 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs said: "Just add side intrusion bars, baby restraint fixing points, non convex drivers side mirror, retractable rear seat belts and then go visit your local engineering signatory to get a certificate saying that your car meets XYZ ADR's and your done."

I think that's right

Basically if the car is newer than 15 years, to be eligible it has to
1) Not have ever been sold in Australia (so you can't import RX7's)
2) If it was then it has to be significantly different - this does NOT include the engine but includes stuff like the car being a convertible and other stupid stuff lol

This lasts till the end of the year - they might change it so that you can't import ANY cars. Their reasons are also stupid about the 15 year rule but I won't go into that because I'm tired and it makes me too angry.

The reason you can get cars so cheap is because in Japan, you cannot buy a car unless you have a parking space. Because the city is so crowded these can be quite expensive so owning a car is a luxury. This means that people take care of their cars much more than they do here (generally speaking). Also, because Japan's economy is struggling (even went backwards for a while)cars are heavily subsidised to encourage consumer spending. For that reason, people keep buying new cars and even a new car can lose upto 75% of it's value after 5 years. This is why there are so many cars in good condition that are all really cheap.
Take importing a 1989 300ZX twin turbo.
The car costs AUS$3,000.
The bidder's fee is approximately $2,000 (they bid for you at auctions)
You then need to pay for the cost of having your car on the boat, pay the importing company, a new set of tires and a few other things.
The cost then blows out to about $9,000-$10,000.
Which is still cheap mind you, but 300ZX twin turbos in Japan DO sell for around $3,000.

Obviously Nissan, Mitsubishi (especially), Toyota etc. are upset that people prefer buying cheap cars in good condition rather than brand new cars so the government has to make them happy and soon I think we won't be able to import at all.

End rant.
Btw, if I've made any mistakes it's 3am in the morning Razz

I don't think you can advertise but I know a really good place for you to import cars; PM me for more info.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 16:25]

SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers guys, I knew a bit about it from reading articles and such, but I was wondering what things would I need to check up on if I decide to buy from this guy.

Here's the scenerio:
-Called on Sunday about a "93 180SX - SOLD tells me he imports cars from Japan through his cousin.
-Says he has a "95 180SX if I'm interested already in Aus - I didn't have enough funds.
-I told him what I am looking for, he said he will try if I'm willing to wait a while.
-Calls me today says he has a "94 180SX (pretty much standard, but with bodykit) that's coming in next week for $14800 with RWC and 12months reg. but will take a few weeks until it gets complied and does the roadworthy. I said I'll have a look and see how it goes.

Hope you all understand that, because my next step will be look at the car, if I like it look over all the papers, then get it checked over by a mechanic, and then if all is good, buy it.
So if there's something imperative that I should do please advise me.

Cheers once again.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with 180sx and the like that are UNDER 15 years old, then what you are doing is fine. So long as they are getting you a compliance plate and complete import approval for you, and not leaving you with an imported, uncomplied car.
Complying a car under 15 years (if it is even eligable) is expensive!!!

if the car is 15 years old TO THE MONTH, then you can do it all yourself pretty much. All you do is get an agent with the contacts to buy the car in japan and get it on a boat for you, then you do an Application to Import a Vehicle with DOTARS, get the approval from DOTARS, get the car shipped to australia, and then get a workshop to do the necessary modifications to the car to get it registered (will need an engineers cert in NSW - contact your local registration authority in your state for more). Then you register the car, and your done!

Easy peasy, Japanesey!
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And just remember, you MUST have the import approval for the vehicle before it lands in Australia, otherwise they will not give you one for the car
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, yeah if your car lands B4 your import approval comes in, your car will be cubed. Then you will have 15 minutes to move your cube.

Importing a 15yo car is a piece of piss. Mine came in fine. You will need Jap de-registration papers Then speak with DOTARS for your import approval. Wait for approval to come back 15 business days. The Jap exporter/contact/friend will put it on the boat for you. Get the name of the boat and go to your local customs agent. Blah Blah Blah they will tell you what to do from there.
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 02:24

2) If it was then it has to be significantly different - this does NOT include the engine but includes stuff like the car being a convertible and other stupid stuff lol

What do you mean by "significantly"? Is a 4wd system reason enough? For example the MR2-GT (turbo 4wd version). I dont think the 4wd version was ever sold in Australia...?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think 4wd is a good enough reason from MEMORY.. would you like me to find out?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://rvcs-prodweb.dot.gov.au/sevsindex.htm

this is out-dated tho
I reformatted so I lost the link to the latest information, but I'll have a search
might take me a few days
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are commonly sought after import vehicles which have been deemed INELIGIBLE:
Make Model Model Code Built From Built Until
Ford Excursion U137 New Vehicles na
Ford Excursion U137 2000 Current
Ford Expedition U93 New Vehicles na
Mitsubishi GTO Z15A Z16A 1989 Jul-96
Mitsubishi Evolution IV CN9A 1996 1997
Nissan UD CG CG (8x4) 1992 Current
Saleen Supercharged Speedster MAPL Saleen New Vehicles na
Toyota Harrier MCU-15W SXU-15W 1996 Current
Toyota Cavalier TJG00 1996 Current
Toyota Estima 4WD MCR/ACR 40 Dec-99 Current
Toyota Soarer Conv/SC430 UZZ 40R New Vehicles na
Toyota MR 2 (GT) SW 20 1989 na

Bad news..

Basically anything on the list is eligible and if it's not it's up to the organisation's personal discretion whether your car should be allowed to be imported or not (read: it depends whether Nissan/Mitsubishi/Toyota/Mazda want to let you import that car or not)
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The modifications required prior to registration (which can be done by anyone) vary from vehicle to vehicle and State to State, and may include the following items:

Seatbelts
Sun visors
Child restraint points on the rear parcel shelf
High level brake light
Catalytic convertor
Driver's side mirror changed from convex to flat
Unleaded fuel filler opening restrictor
Side intrusion bars (after the motorcycle accident)
Dash dimmer switch
Engineer's sign-off (some States only)
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: Private importers. Tue, 05 October 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm sounds quite a bit of work to be done getting a car over here.. how about the 86, since it passes 15 year old rule, how come i hardly hear ppl ranting off that they got a JDM 86??

*lolz sorry for bending the topic here, but i would be grateful if someone can enlighten me..
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok think of it this way
if your car is on the eligible list
you need the car to comply with ADR (Australian Design Rules) - that's all the stuff about mirrors and intrusion bars etc. and you need to pay for registration and that's pretty much it
Usually the importer will do this for you and include it in their cost
It's then the importers' job to get it over here so little needs to be done from your end.

Remember how I said a 300zx Twin Turbo costs AUS$3,000? It's only the other factors that increase the cost (still nothing compared to what you'd pay locally)
I don't think a sprinter would cost that much but you end up paying around $7,000 for one because of the other costs involved.
Also, because of the additional costs that you HAVE to pay (Eg. for the bidder, shipping etc.) All cars will be CAR PRICE + MANDATORY COSTS
So you'll save more when buying more expensive cars.
I know you can get R32 GTS-t's in really good condition for about $12,000. It just seems to be that importers aren't looking for sprinters and are looking for more expensive cars which is a GOOD thing, so get in there now and try and find something for yourself Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its only worth buying sprinters that have large amounts of modifications done, and have something special about them. even still they are massively overpriced turdboxes Razz

For the same price as a sprinter you can get a GT4 nowdays, or something significantly better than a live axle buzzbox Very Happy

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 22:19

The modifications required prior to registration (which can be done by anyone) vary from vehicle to vehicle and State to State, and may include the following items:

Seatbelts
Sun visors
Child restraint points on the rear parcel shelf
High level brake light
Catalytic convertor
Driver's side mirror changed from convex to flat
Unleaded fuel filler opening restrictor
Side intrusion bars (after the motorcycle accident)
Dash dimmer switch
Engineer's sign-off (some States only)

Dead right! I didnt have to do diddly squat to my landcruiser.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whooaaa...
All this info is great and I'm sure will benefit others, my deal is that I'm not interested in importing a vehicle myself, I just came across a guy that imports them himself and gets all the compliancing, RWC and rego done and sells them. I just told him what I was after and if he gets it then I can have a look, and if I like I can buy, if not someone else can.
My only problem at this stage is:
-who does his compliance?
-how does he get in 93,94,95,etc model 180SXs into Australia
-And what should I be careful of.
Cheers
Sorry if that sounded bitchy it surely wasn't intended, you guys are great. Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 13:42

its only worth buying sprinters that have large amounts of modifications done, and have something special about them. even still they are massively overpriced turdboxes Razz

For the same price as a sprinter you can get a GT4 nowdays, or something significantly better than a live axle buzzbox Very Happy

Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 13:42

yes yes now be quiet.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Wed, 06 October 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 19:03

Whooaaa...
All this info is great and I'm sure will benefit others, my deal is that I'm not interested in importing a vehicle myself, I just came across a guy that imports them himself and gets all the compliancing, RWC and rego done and sells them. I just told him what I was after and if he gets it then I can have a look, and if I like I can buy, if not someone else can.
My only problem at this stage is:
-who does his compliance?
-how does he get in 93,94,95,etc model 180SXs into Australia
-And what should I be careful of.
Cheers
Sorry if that sounded bitchy it surely wasn't intended, you guys are great. Very Happy

Anyone can do compliance that is a registered to give out compliance plates. There are a limited amount but chances are this guy is friends with someone who does compliance.
I don't have a real idea about 180's and silvias but i'm PRETTY sure 180sx's were never officially sold here and therefore you can import them.
I'm not sure how much a 180sx would cost here but for example I know you can import an r32 gts-t for $12,000 and add about $1,500 on top for compliance. That's pretty low cost but legal so don't be too scared.
At the end of the day get a written agreement stating what this guy says he can do (ie. bring it in, make it comply and register it for u) and for how much he's charging you.
At least that way if somehow the car is illegal and it needs to be destroyed or something (I highly doubt it), then at least you have evidence.
Sidenote: there are a lot of cars that get stolen and then put up for auction or sold to exporters which is bad for the Japanese but it doesn't really make a difference to you or I.

Enough rambling... Razz
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it possible to import from NZ?
they're just next door to us Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Interesting thread. But I gotta question. If I wanted to import a 1974 TA27GT into Australia, do I have to get the intrusion bars and child restraint and all that other jazz?

If so, then how does one import an old Bentley or other old car that wouldn't have this stuff, and you wouldn't put this stuff in it 'cos it would not be original, and, in the case of importing an old classic for shows and stuff, how do you get a car into Oz without having it modded to ADRs?

People import old classics for shows and stuff - and I'm talking old old (1930-1960 vintage) and they wouldn't want it changed from original 'cos it would defeat the purpose of getting the car in the 1st place.

However, people do it and get these old cars into Oz. How do they get that done?

If I get a TA27GT, I wouldn't want it if I had to change things to make it unoriginal.

seeyuzz
river
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks thu187, that makes me feel more comfortable, I always make sure Im reassured before I dedicate to anything.

river- I know many importers get Bentleys and such in original condition. The deal is that the car has to be eligible to import, it has to go through the whole RAWS deal, which means a company/importer has to pretty much buy a car and let it go through a heap of safety tests and such before it can be accepted to be imported, so that car gets absolutely trashed and then they decide whether it meets Australian safety standards, if so then any importer (with the licence to get that model) can get that car into Australia and have to go through the whole compliance procedure and ready to sell. Anyway this is a basic explanation of it, but I'm sure there's morer info on the RAWS website or something.

Anyway I'm still waiting...
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 20:34

is it possible to import from NZ?
they're just next door to us Rolling Eyes

Yup, it is but NZ import their cars from Japan too so you're going to pay Japan import price + extra lol

The reason we import from japan, as NZ do, is because their cars are so cheap because of their domestic economic conditions and they are left-hand drive like us.

NZ do get cars cheaper because the taxes involved are signifcantly lower because they don't have a national brand of car so the Government isn't trying to sway competition toward a particular manufacturer.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 21:18

Hi,

Interesting thread. But I gotta question. If I wanted to import a 1974 TA27GT into Australia, do I have to get the intrusion bars and child restraint and all that other jazz?

If so, then how does one import an old Bentley or other old car that wouldn't have this stuff, and you wouldn't put this stuff in it 'cos it would not be original, and, in the case of importing an old classic for shows and stuff, how do you get a car into Oz without having it modded to ADRs?

People import old classics for shows and stuff - and I'm talking old old (1930-1960 vintage) and they wouldn't want it changed from original 'cos it would defeat the purpose of getting the car in the 1st place.

However, people do it and get these old cars into Oz. How do they get that done?

If I get a TA27GT, I wouldn't want it if I had to change things to make it unoriginal.

seeyuzz
river

You need retractable seatbelts for rear seats and child restraint POINTS on the rear parcel shelf for cars with rear seats

You do not actually have to fit a child restraint in there, so it will look fine.

Also side intrusion bars won't actually be visible, in fact I don't know where they go on cars that we buy here lol.
After you get this compliance done, you'll get an engineer's certificate (I think that's the process) but you're basically worried that the car will be modified and won't look like a TA27GT. Don't worry, your car will be fine. You can't notice the side intrusion bars the way they do it and if you REALLY don't want them there, I'm pretty sure if you paid a couple of extra bucks and chucked a shifty... Razz
Not that I agree with this kind of behavior or anything lol.

But I have a feeling you think your car is going to look totally unlike itself and that's not true. If it was, like you said, people wouldn't import all these older cars if they didn't look the same.
Changes are minor, like the rearview mirror in Japan is convex, no flat. You have to change it back. It's little unnoticeable stuff like that.

PM me if you're still worried.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks guys for the replies.

I am only worried that I can still have fender mirrors and things like that on the car. I don't mind changing from convex to flat glass (convex is prolly why the Japs all have bad eyes and need glasses Smile). A c/restraint bolt is okay. Rear or front inertia s/belts would be a bit annoying, especially as the early models didn't have them and are part of the original car design - like my RA25 (which is NSW registered) or even old EH holdens, but if there's no alternative, then I guess that's that and I'll have to live with it. Internal side-intrusion is okay - tho my current car doesn't have them, but I think they're a good idea.

I don't want a small hole for the feul filler, 'cos I'd only ever put ULP into it anyway - but if that's what the regs demand then so be it.

Now, all I gotta do is find someone who can import this type of thing.

Again, thanks for the replies, they've been most helpful.

seeyuzz
river
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Private importers. Thu, 07 October 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries sillycar, glad to hear you're a smart person Smile
Hope everything goes smoothly for ya Wink
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Private importers. Fri, 08 October 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 21:39

Hahaha, yeah if your car lands B4 your import approval comes in, your car will be cubed. Then you will have 15 minutes to move your cube.

i believe this has been lihghtened a little. they dont cube it but DOTARS do say to have lodged your application before the car sets sail. they hold the car at the docks but charge a crimial ammount for it... ~$50 per day iirc.

Quote:

Then speak with DOTARS for your import approval. Wait for approval to come back 15 business days.

dont count on DOTARS for stuff all Smile my approval took me almost 6 weeks to get when they say 17 days. so i wouldnt want it to be stuck on the docks paying storage whilst dotars are sucking their thumbs.

BTW. my approval took so long as DOTARS recieved the application by registered post, couple of days after the time they should have approved it lapsed (they have an automed phone service saying "we are processing applications recieved on the 10th...")
we phoned them despite their message "unnessecary phone calls will delay your approval" they claimed they had LOST my de-rego papers but didnt bother to call. lucky we had copies. faxed them. then they procceded to take another 3 weeks before they finally approved it.

so my car has been sent to the docks form my exporter waiting on the boat atm. so i should have to *soon*....
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Private importers. Fri, 08 October 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah I was just trying to get a point across. Be very careful. Using simpsons humour... Very Happy

Yeah my approval took about a month to come back. That sucked more than waiting for the boat to come in.

The whole process takes around 3 months. From spotting your import vehicle to having it on the road with 12 months rego.

best part is having it arrive at your house on a truck
(mine came on Christmas Eve 2003 best day ever, I woke up to the sound of an AW11 being reversed of a truck)
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Private importers. Fri, 08 October 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe sweet...

if *everything* went to plan for min it would be on the road now.. but at this point im thinking more like on the road mid november.. so about 4 months for me... that said dotars stuffed me around.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Wed, 13 October 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 21:44

river- I know many importers get Bentleys and such in original condition. The deal is that the car has to be eligible to import, it has to go through the whole RAWS deal, which means a company/importer has to pretty much buy a car and let it go through a heap of safety tests and such before it can be accepted to be imported, so that car gets absolutely trashed and then they decide whether it meets Australian safety standards, if so then any importer (with the licence to get that model) can get that car into Australia and have to go through the whole compliance procedure and ready to sell. Anyway this is a basic explanation of it, but I'm sure there's morer info on the RAWS website or something.

I might have been slightly confused here with the SEVS scheme, but at any rate it's still a close explanation, all I can say is that the system is screwed and it involves alot of fucking around, including SEVS, RAWS and DOTARS.
Anyway I still have to wait a week until this car comes in from Japan, I shall keep ya posted.
seeks
Regular

September 2002
Re: Private importers. Wed, 13 October 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"What do you mean by "significantly"? Is a 4wd system reason enough? For example the MR2-GT (turbo 4wd version). I dont think the 4wd version was ever sold in Australia...?"

Wolf I've never heard of such a thing, I dont think the 4wd version was ever sold anywhere.

The mr2-gt is 2wd turbo, my bro had an imported one for a fair while. Fun car, but not 4wd.

Cheers,
Seeks.

PS, 4wd mr2, that'd have to be pretty cool!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Private importers. Thu, 14 October 2004 15:01 Go to previous message
I now have 2 180s to chose from that are both in Japan (1 in auction and 1 private). see how I go. Hopefully it will all work out, not like my last efforts with the sil80 (RB20).

Sorry I'm polluting you guys with Nissan choices, I;m sure you understand, if not just say so (cos if you do I'll find where you live...) Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:does any one know about this car or own it??
Next Topic:last minute formal ride?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:11:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069699287414551 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.