Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Mark II Corona - parts or project car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Mark II Corona - parts or project car Fri, 01 October 2004 13:16 Go to next message
Hi guys, located in Brisbane.

Toyota Corona Mark II (MX13), all parts available or would prefer to sell complete. Heaps of money in parts, also these things have an F-series diff which I reckon would be great for a conversion into an early Corolla if you decide to buy the car for parts Smile

If you're interested let me know on 0418 874 494

Please don't waste my time

What's good:

CD Player, towbar, alarm, immobilisor, remote central locking
Also have Rola roof racks to suit if you want them.
Radiator recored about 18 months ago
Body is generally good - only two rust spots and basically nothing more than the odd trolley mark
Rebuilt brake master cylinder (cost $150+)
Rebuilt clutch master cylinder
Has manual and auto pedal sets
Has full set of spare lights, etc
Comes with spare grilles and also the uber rare MX23 grilles are available if you want to pay a little extra.
Two sets of the cool original hubcaps
Has spare set of original seats in perfect condition
Four roadworthy tyres, two of which are basically brand new and the others are pretty good too.

Price $350. Currently has QLD registration until February, will leave it registered if you prefer but price is $600.

What's bad:

No motor or box (suit 5M/6M/7M/7MGTE bolt in conversion)
Missing front brakes ($30 from most self-serve wreckers).
Could use a polish and/or new paint - has been sitting for 12 months since the shiny pic below

Pictures:

The car about 12 months ago, followed by the car recently with a 1JZGTE trial fitted into the engine bay.

http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/markii.jpg
http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/corona/Front%20(In%20Garage).jpg Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Sat, 02 October 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you were in melbourne... Rolling Eyes

Free Bump.
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Mon, 04 October 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a guy coming to look at it tonight. If he doens't buy it I'll be pulling off the bits I want (cd, alarm, central locking) and have arranged for a wreceker to take it but pull the diff out for me. That way I still get the money I'm after.. shame the car goes to waste...
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Mon, 04 October 2004 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just hang about some more time leigh , my mate wrote off his beutifull red mk2
and is looking for another shell, hes in the states at the mom, ive been trying to get hold of him, will call u soon
Dave
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Mon, 04 October 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cambelt wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 01:17

Just hang about some more time leigh , my mate wrote off his beutifull red mk2

Say it ain't so! Shocked
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Tue, 05 October 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No problems - price is now $200 as long as someone comes and picks it up. It's worth five times that in pieces but I just don't have the energy or want the stuff lying around.

Need to hear by the weekend or it goes. Not worried if it takes a few weeks to pick up, but want to get it sorted out one way or another.

Don't ring too late at night though, or the price goes up Laughing
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Tue, 05 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and as for the MX23 Grilles, they're GT's if the car gets chopped up, and they belong to the buyer of the car if it gets sold...
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Tue, 05 October 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M-Brisbane wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 23:13

Oh and as for the MX23 Grilles, they're GT's if the car gets chopped up, and they belong to the buyer of the car if it gets sold...

Can't I just give you $50 + postage and make them mine? That's like a quarter of the price of the car!! Laughing I NEED them.

Dave needs to get on to the other Dave......don't chop it up!!

7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Wed, 06 October 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Dave the grilles are yours, $50... shoot me your address and I'll box them up on the weekend. No rush on the money, whenever suits... I just want to get rid of it all as I live VERY inner suburbs and I've got 3 cars worth of parts, 2 broken cars and shortly a motorbike en route Confused ... looks very tacky and I'm sure I'm going to get evicted...

Dave, did you get onto Dave? Need to know by Sat or maybe sun as I plan to start on it then. Interstate shipping for a car with no motive force is expensive unless you can pick it up yourself with a trailer & winch.... so I can't really see it being worth his while if he's from down in Melb or something.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 12:31]

cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Wed, 06 October 2004 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt look like its going to be cost efective exercise to get it to melb easyly , theres a few down here for sale as well
seems a shame to scrap a good car tho, i dont want to say this but if it ends up as parts and the bumpers are straight can i buy them, if ther not perfect dont worry,
PLEASE SOMONE STOP THIS FROM GOING TO SCRAP, I WOULD TAKE IT BUT ITS A BIT HARD FOR ME TO GET IT CHEAPLY
fallenangel
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Sat, 23 October 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its still available i know someone lookin for one....will get back to you tommorrow if its available
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Mark II Corona - parts or project car Sat, 23 October 2004 21:21 Go to previous message
if you seperate in im interested in the diff out of it..pm me a price on that please.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18rgeu stuff - SOLD
Next Topic:turbo smart BOV 4 sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 15:36:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084340572357178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.