Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Whos from the Hills Area??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 11:32 Go to next message
Hello Everyone,
We are searching for people from the Hills area to join a new forum that aims to seek out fun things to do in this district.

If your from around the Hills, please join below.
Thanks.

http://p068.ezboard.com/bhillsnightlife
  Send a private message to this user    
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This forum is BRAND NEW - so don't expect heaps of excitement just yet, but as they say, build it and it will grow.

Please inject positive feedback into this forum and help get it started.

It will be great for our community.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which hills?
Beverly Hills?
Seven Hills?
Baulkam Hills?
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Hills Area ..... (Hills District)

Annangrove
Arcadia
Baulkham Hills
Beecroft
Carlingford
Castle Hill
Cherrybrook
Dural
Galston
Glenhaven
Glenorie
Glenwood
Kellyville
Kenthurst
Kings Langley
North Parramatta
Oatlands
Pennant Hills
Quakers Hill
Round Corner
Rouse Hill
Seven Hills
Northmead
North Rocks
Thornleigh
West Pennant Hills
Winston Hills

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a damn huge district

nup, im not part of it Razz
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 22:46

that's a damn huge district

nup, im not part of it Razz

theres more suburbs as well that he didnt list hahaah i think its like the largest council shire in sydney
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh.. you forgot Epping.. not really hills.. more north shore.. but heck.. I am in Casto or Balko like every day
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Epping is north shore? :S
Epping is like Eastwood and stuff

I think Hornsby Shire is the biggest shire in sydney

go Berala!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
icon2.gif  Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
caso boy here
so whats this forum about is it just for local hoons?
toymoderrs or ricers/lebs too?
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he forgot places like maralya canoelands wisemans ferry pitown catai hahaha i can keep going
besides hornsby is just a castlehill wannabe anyways hahahahahaha
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well Epping ain't hills

I was told it was north shore.. personally I am like "meh" Wink
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm .. i think u'll find i listed all the hills area. Wisemans would not be part of the hills shire!

Quote:

caso boy here

The forum is actually for locals who just want to make others aware of cool things to do. I was a little worried about posting on this forum because many here tend to treat a forum as a place to just spam.

Please respect this is for the community.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 23:18

caso boy here

racism?
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Wed, 06 October 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
link no worky
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from the hills. Nice place to live me thinks. Very Happy
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from Winsto'.

Driving around the Hills, sometimes I see a Toymods member cruising past in their Hatchi or Supra. Have yet to recognise a Celica or Corolla who's driver is a member here...
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah, Cambelltown all the way such a "diverse" culture.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xlukessx wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 00:33

umm .. i think u'll find i listed all the hills area. Wisemans would not be part of the hills shire!

Quote:

caso boy here

The forum is actually for locals who just want to make others aware of cool things to do. I was a little worried about posting on this forum because many here tend to treat a forum as a place to just spam.

Please respect this is for the community.

firstly i was just being a penis
and wisemans im pretty sure isin the council
but im just being a penis again
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 17:23

Bah, Cambelltown all the way such a "diverse" culture.

yeh, a little "too" diverse if you ask me!! Rolling Eyes Surprised
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diverse? we got bogans and skanks wtf are you on about?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 21:20

diverse? we got bogans and skanks wtf are you on about?

Skanks! Good stuff.... I'm on my way Twisted Evil

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in epping, but if beecroft is part of the hills district, epping may as well be Smile

Joorsh is also in baulkham hills...... ashing left it for upper yuppy town
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Thu, 07 October 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
summer hill?
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from Castle Hill, You'll see me in my light blue ST162 SX with 17" chomies Very Happy
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep castle hill, look for a red mr2 with ABU *** plates
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ive seen you around before ben Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we all know pimp boy lives in caso Razz

in fact toymods was born out of the hills, all the founding members were caso/baulko boys and it kinda grew from there. the majority of our membership base is still hills which is mainly why we have our monthly meetings in baulko.

So long as that forum doesnt have "hillsong" listed as an activty ANYWHERE, ill check it out.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So long as that forum doesnt have "hillsong" listed as an activty ANYWHERE, ill check it out.

oh comon man
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 15:32

we all know pimp boy lives in caso Razz

in fact toymods was born out of the hills, all the founding members were caso/baulko boys and it kinda grew from there. the majority of our membership base is still hills which is mainly why we have our monthly meetings in baulko.

one of the things i hate about living here is the bloody god botherers that come around every weekend , i try to be polite but in the end i just end up telling them to f&^k off .
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man i've been in the same house for 20 years, and have seen the steady increase in the level of christian activity over the years....... i dont really mind so long as they leave me alone.

Last time they tried to bug me was when i was working on pimpboy, covered in diff oil with hands blacker than Samuel L Jackson...... they wouldve leave me alone so i shook their hands, patted them on the back and suggested they move alone, because i am one with the force.

Heehee - their white shirts werent so white then Razz
xlukessx
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8 members in 2 days!! hehe

Its going to take a while to grow but the OFFICIAL website will be opened in November and then the advertising starts. Get in early and help this community grow.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Heehee - their white shirts werent so white then

umm isn't that mormon or something? I haven't had any of those boys around my house for ages....

I was just in Baulko now.. and was silly enough to race some massif skyline with the works... lol I beat him to 80!
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Northmead home owner here.
Live on Windsor rd, Right near a set of traffic lights that every man and his dog use as the starting lights for drag racing.

Would prefer hearing any christian music instead of " DOOF DOOF" loud enough it rattles my windows.

My 2.2 cents worth.
Damn, had ta include GST with that. Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 08 October 2004 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xlukessx wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 16:58

8 members in 2 days!! hehe

Its going to take a while to grow but the OFFICIAL website will be opened in November and then the advertising starts. Get in early and help this community grow.

any perks for being the 5th member or whatever it was i was ?
dazza
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sat, 09 October 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 16:55

yeah man i've been in the same house for 20 years, and have seen the steady increase in the level of christian activity over the years....... i dont really mind so long as they leave me alone.

Last time they tried to bug me was when i was working on pimpboy, covered in diff oil with hands blacker than Samuel L Jackson...... they wouldve leave me alone so i shook their hands, patted them on the back and suggested they move alone, because i am one with the force.

Heehee - their white shirts werent so white then Razz

yep they always get me when im doing something out the front other wise i just close the door on them .
mr2zy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sat, 09 October 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in caso as well, white mr2 with white wheels...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sat, 09 October 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Do the Hillsong people do doorknocking? I've never had them at my place, though I get the jehovah witness people a few times a year. No mormons yet. Tho, I gotta admit, the last few times the JW people have turned up they've been a pair of really nice looking chicks. I'm determined to answer the door next time in the nuddy to see their reaction.

My bro-in-laws gf went to the H/song a few times with a friend and she says its really bizarre. When the money plate comes around there's 50 and 100 dollars bills in the plate. People give shit huge amounts of money and the plate goes around a couple of times.

seeyuzz
river
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sat, 09 October 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 20:44

Hi,

Do the Hillsong people do doorknocking? I've never had them at my place, though I get the jehovah witness people a few times a year. No mormons yet. Tho, I gotta admit, the last few times the JW people have turned up they've been a pair of really nice looking chicks. I'm determined to answer the door next time in the nuddy to see their reaction.

My bro-in-laws gf went to the H/song a few times with a friend and she says its really bizarre. When the money plate comes around there's 50 and 100 dollars bills in the plate. People give shit huge amounts of money and the plate goes around a couple of times.

seeyuzz
river

Nope, we don't do doorknocking. Its amusing to see that even on toymods, hillsong gets a bit of airplay!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sun, 10 October 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, im just anti-religious, but that's only because the government refuses to aknowledge the way of the Jedi as a religion.....

i DID put it down on the census too
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Sun, 10 October 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hear, hear, WITZL! Smile

All we need is a few more and we can start our own Jedi religion. It can't be anymore pointless then what's already out there.

seeyuzz
river
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Whos from the Hills Area?? Fri, 15 October 2004 02:50 Go to previous message
Quote:

Would prefer hearing any christian music instead of " DOOF DOOF" loud enough it rattles my windows.

It's amazing how much doof doof I get even down my little street in epping

ok next time you hear "One Way" while you are trying to watch tele at home glance outside and you will see a white Celica about to chop some rice-mobile... yep.. that'll be me... lol

That is if I am not listening to my DOOF DOOF at the time Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LSD for AE86?
Next Topic:initial D
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:29:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084640979766846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.