Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:17 Go to next message
http://members17.clubphoto.com/scott709213/1735430 /guest.phtml

you got to see this garage, makes me wish i lived in that garage.
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG TFA
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First time you fired up a grinder you'd trash the video games...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll have 2
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did I leave my GT3 hehehe
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Small dollars this guy must have...

I think that's everyone here's dream garage!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too small.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheres the wife put her sowing machine?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pah there musts be over a million dollars in that garage anyone for a hit
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would do me.... i guess lol
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FFFFAAAAARRRRKKKKK i want i want
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noice! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 12:12

Too small.

I totally agree
What is this? A garage for ANTS? How can one be expected to learn how to work on ones Porsche, if one can't even fit inside the building? I don't want to hear your excuses. The garage has to be at least... three times this size.

*blatant misquote*

it would do me nicely, slightly revised of course
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked bloody awesome....then again if you can afford a GT3, you can afford a huge ass garage with simulator games Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG - That is awesome!

Although I do tend to agree with the too small sentiment.. An unused runway with aircraft hangar* would make a much better driveway/garage combo Very Happy

* This dream stolen from BigWorm
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On top of that he's also got a 1972 46 Dino GT!

What are the poor people doing?
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres 1 thing wrong with that garage..... there no toyota in it!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Tue, 05 October 2004 20:17

On top of that he's also got a 1972 46 Dino GT!

What are the poor people doing?

Reading about it on Toymods? Crying or Very Sad
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Tue, 05 October 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice but i would be happy with a garage on my own land (one day), anything that would fit 2 cars wide would be nicer.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only shit i'd life there all it needs is my gt2 and a gt4 and gt4 RWD and another area for all ya messy area's cause that is like to good to get dirty, lol!

Nezza Cool
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's too small.

I've already got a three car garage (okay, it's definitely not as plush as that one by a mile, nor as big either, and it doesn't have a Dino or GT3) but you can never have enough room...anything that can't fit six cars on the ground is simply too small.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 14:19

That's too small.

I've already got a three car garage (okay, it's definitely not as plush as that one by a mile, nor as big either, and it doesn't have a Dino or GT3) but you can never have enough room...anything that can't fit six cars on the ground is simply too small.

ill be happy when the other 2 garages in my house get built
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 17:19

That's too small.

You would love the one I'm building.

Currently have an 8m by 10m, with an office which leave around 70 sq m of workshop space. Selling that house as we have a new property where my partner has said I can build whatever I want. Was looking at a 16m by 12m, but decided on a 8m wide by 24 m deep shed. Will be high stud to fit a hoist and have a large room upstairs. Will put up pics once construction starts.

Callum
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple_Beasty wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 14:40

FWDboy wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 17:19

That's too small.

You would love the one I'm building.

Currently have an 8m by 10m, with an office which leave around 70 sq m of workshop space. Selling that house as we have a new property where my partner has said I can build whatever I want. Was looking at a 16m by 12m, but decided on a 8m wide by 24 m deep shed. Will be high stud to fit a hoist and have a large room upstairs. Will put up pics once construction starts.

Callum

mind if i inquire of an about cost?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i built a no expenses spared garage it would be very different to that.

i think it actually ISNT big enough, dad has 4 cars, im soon to have 2, my sister has 1.

needs to be 4 car with 2 hoists and a seperate shed area on the end. as well as a automotive library in the shed area with couches ect.

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noice. If I had unlimited money. My garage would look just like that.. but it would be about 15doors wide. Have a PC/Large screen tv area... dyno etc etc =p
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damm, I lost my spanner
I'm sure its near my gt3 somewhere!
or did I leave it near my video games Laughing Laughing
what ever happened to the conventional garage Rolling Eyes
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too small need to be able to have 4 MK3 supras all next to each with doors all the way open and still two feat inbetween them and prolly about a car space at the front and back...then i'd be happy
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's not even close to my dream garage, it's nice and pretty yeah... THOUGH by the time I have money to buy a Porche I will already have at least 4 cars in my possession, point being is that I want [/edit] will have a showroom for all my cars (kinda like Ferris Buellar's Day off but bigger) where you can get the keys to a car and drive it to the backroom/garage that has 2 hoists, a pit, the mega Sidchrome set (like 5 trolleys) and steering wheels on the walls. Basically a professional workshop.

Yeah I can see it now.......
[drools over keyboard]
Yawn
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sept 17th -- Custom welding to keep access ramps in the Up position.

WTF?
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 23:07

Quote:

Sept 17th -- Custom welding to keep access ramps in the Up position.

WTF?

Normally those ramps swing down a bit when you raise the hoist, they needed to keep them up so they don't get in the way of the car underneath.

Callum
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 17:47

Budgeting around NZ$30k for the basic shed (pole type farm shed) and will add the upstairs room and hoist later on.

Callum
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Normally those ramps swing down a bit when you raise the hoist, they needed to keep them up so they don't get in the way of the car underneath.

Yeah I know, but I dont see any custom welding. To me it looks very average normal welding job...
I guess I'm not looking hard enough Rolling Eyes
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey callum! how's your IRS conversion?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple_Beasty wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 20:26

Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 17:47

Budgeting around NZ$30k for the basic shed (pole type farm shed) and will add the upstairs room and hoist later on.

Callum

jesus mcfucking christ lol
im only 19... thats heaps of dosh
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 23:54

I'm only 28, but houses are a hell of a lot cheaper where I live. First house was only $120k (large 3 bedroom, big garage, bought 5 years ago), second house was $153k (smaller 3 bedroom but 3/4 of an acre). Leaves a lot for toys and the garage.

Callum
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is our garage!
http://toyotacover.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/our%20base .jpg
It has more space that it looks like (100 sq m). We're renting this space and it costs 50¤(85AUD) a month per nostril pair. Water, electricity and heating is included in the 50¤.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 11:31]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Wed, 06 October 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple_Beasty wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 21:13

I'm only 28, but houses are a hell of a lot cheaper where I live. First house was only $120k (large 3 bedroom, big garage, bought 5 years ago), second house was $153k (smaller 3 bedroom but 3/4 of an acre). Leaves a lot for toys and the garage.

Callum

thats cheap!.. a house here in aus like that would be like 400k aus dollars now
its shit
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Proper Garage for all to see Thu, 07 October 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 21:41

Callum

its shit

no it wouldn't my mums 6 bedroom 2 bathroom triple carport house with pool and spa is only worth 300k...damn location would be worth more if it was in a better area.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Thu, 07 October 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 12:34

Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 21:41

Callum

its shit

no it wouldn't my mums 6 bedroom 2 bathroom triple carport house with pool and spa is only worth 300k...damn location would be worth more if it was in a better area.

my uncles 3 bedroom nothing special house is worth a million cause its on a creek lol
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Proper Garage for all to see Thu, 07 October 2004 04:06 Go to previous message
hah, trying buying houses in sydney, close to the city.... 600k inner city will buy you a shitty 2 bedroom terrace.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1g-gte. Why do I always BAD read jokes about them?
Next Topic:Where to get H&R springs?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 04:56:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083708763122559 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.