Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
icon4.gif  JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 04:23 Go to next message
Remember my little saga with Kristain (supraman), with that car I bought from him taking so long. Well, it's arrived, a
1991 JZA70 SUPRA. But guess what, the little punk didn't tell me that the car was never complianced in Australia, no compliance plate means no registration. Under the SEVS rules this model can no longer be complied, so I have a car that cannot be driven on public roads. Thankyou very F**KN much Supraman.
So, I have to part out: one 100% Complete JDM JZA70 SUPRA
This car has 1JZ engine, 90 000kms
R154 gearbox
Race adjustable coilovers,
Recaro seats,
Intercooler,
3" exhaust,
All panels intact and straight (minus rear right side quarter)
Al glass intact
All switchgear and electrics
All interior panels and pieces
Updated (obviously, as it is '91) taillights and front bar

I am taking SENSIBLE and GENUINE offers on everything, or the whole car if someone wants it as a racer.
I am only keeping the pedal box and associated manual conversion bits (not inclusive of gearbox and bellhousing)

Raf
  Send a private message to this user  
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u consider selling the manual conversion ... Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 04:49]

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prices on intercooler and exhaust please?

also do you have the black/grey plastic mould behind the passenger window on the b pillar?
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u accept 750 for the gearbox plus postage
and minus the bellhousing if need be?
thanks
coronaturbo
Regular

September 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wait

till about 2006 and u will be able to rego it

under the 15 yr law

u make jake shit money out of wrecking it
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
u have pm Smile
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you looking for for the whole car?
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested on the whole engine
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for all the condolences and words of sympathy guys! I have PM'd everyone (I think, yell at me if I havn't PM'd you) that posted expressions of interest. Hopefully I can get some of my hard-aerned pesos back with the help of you guys. Maybe I should go on Today Tonight? : Laughing
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

wait

till about 2006 and u will be able to rego it

under the 15 yr law

u make jake shit money out of wrecking it

thats if they dont change the 15 year rule before then, which is highly possible

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 12:11]

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car would have been purchased as race / rally so you wouldnt have an import approval for 15yr rule anyway so couldnt happen
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so race it for two years and see what happens!
Eight_Six
Regular

April 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent!
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was a coupple of guys compliancing these cars in perth, thats how there are JZA70 that are registered driving around, they were compliancable , not sure if still. H
mrated
Regular

May 2004
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Thu, 07 October 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
su_pr_aero wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 14:23

I have a car that cannot be driven on public roads. Thankyou very F**KN much Supraman. Raf

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LYER !!! THE CAR IS REGISTERED, AND YOU DROVE THE CAR HOME !!!!! IT HAS REGO PAPERS, HAS PLATES, STOP FUCKING LYING !!!!!

The car is registered Till november, I bought the car off toymods with rego, then sold it to you with rego.

If you want to start a shit fight su_pr_aero why dont you TELL THE TRUTH Punk !! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT WAS REGISTERED ???

THE CAR IS REGISTERED IN NSW, I TOLD YOU THE DETAILS BEFORE YOU BOUGHGT IT !! I have it in my email records -

I TOLD YOU IT WAS REGISTERED AS A 1984 MODEL, AND YOU STILL BOUGHT THE CAR. THAT WAS YOUR DECISION. THE CAR HAS REGO, AND IS STILL REGISTERED TILL NOVEMBER. GET A REGO CHECK, AND YOU WILL GET ANOTHER 12 MONTHS REGO. YOU ARE A LYING BASTARD, STARTING SHIT AND MAKING UP STUFF THAT IS UNTRUE.

DONT TELL LIES ABOUT THE CAR, JUST CAUSE YOU GET IT AND NOW YOU DONT WANT IT.

I'D BUY THE CAR BACK IN AN INSTANT IF I HAD THE MONEY.

here are copied of the rego papers and rego label for all of those people that dont believe me !!!!!

http://snsonline.net/jip/media/rego%20label.jpg

http://snsonline.net/jip/media/rego%20papers.jpg
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa! this is getting interesting!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will take this to court if I have to, this is bullshit.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, what a motherfarker, why would he just come on here and start this sh!t?

I knew Kristian wouldnt do something dodgy like this! But, Kris, it says on the rego sticker supr86a, but you said it was registered as an 84 model??
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supr86a is just the code the RTA used, that is not the year model. The NSW rego labels do not list year model.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think we deserve an explanation supra_aero .....!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if you guys want to know, he only paid $8,000 for this car, with 5 months rego, and a list of mods that give the car over 200rwkw.

Here is a pic of the car.

http://snsonline.net/jip/media/supra1.jpg
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kris, was this the 1 u had under the house when i was there ?
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohh, thanks for the correction kris!

Isnt that your old ride? And 8k is a farkin bargain! This Supra Aero guy is dodgy as!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, and shane did the engine swap. The old 1JZ did a bearing, I bought a new motor for it, and paid shane to put it in.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt put that engine in! Razz

Damn, so I dont see why it can not be registered. WTF is going on here?

Shane
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 10:51

I didnt put that engine in! Razz

Damn, so I dont see why it can not be registered. WTF is going on here?

Shane

my mate is a mechanic, his name is shane !!! (not u dude)

IT IS registered !!
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 question, is it registered by u as a 86 or a 91 ?
and how the hell did it end up in hobart ? if i read his location ryt.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car was transported to melbourne, and he drove it home to Hobart from melbourne.

It is registered as a 1984 model, and su_pr_aero (Raf Gralak is his name) knew this, thats why he only paid $8,000 for the car. I bought it on toymods, kept it and drove it for a while, then sold it to buy a Soarer.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I DID NOT sell it on toymods though, I advertised it on ebay, no one bought it, then su_pr_aero rang and emailed me and made an offer for the car.

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so probability is that he's fucked it, and is tryin to find some sucker on toymods to get stiffed with his shit, is it a genuine jza ?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:05

so probability is that he's fucked it, and is tryin to find some sucker on toymods to get stiffed with his shit, is it a genuine jza ?

I have no idea why he is doing this, or selling it for parts.

It is a genuine TYPE R JZA70 Supra. Full recaro interior, 3 inch sports exhaust, 100mm (4 inches) thick drag 600hp intercooler, blow off valve, R154 5 speed manual, JZA80 rims, APEXi SAFC, JIC Coilovers, plus heaps more mods I cant remember now.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i doubt he is goin to have much luck with ne1 here after this little post.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think its genuine dude, being an 86 model, and even kris said, it had a transplant. Well, i cant wait for Raf's replies!
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:10

DeViL rOlLa wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:05

I have no idea why he is doing this, or selling it for parts.

It is a genuine TYPE R JZA70 Supra. Full recaro interior, 3 inch sports exhaust, 100mm (4 inches) thick drag 600hp intercooler, blow off valve, R154 5 speed manual, JZA80 rims, APEXi SAFC, JIC Coilovers, plus heaps more mods I cant remember now.

I stand corrected!
trza2k
Regular

January 2003

Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:12

well i doubt he is goin to have much luck with ne1 here after this little post.

I'm still interested Smile
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he is being this dodgey about a legit sale, i very much doubt u r gunna get/recieve anything from this guy. watch for the line, i dont wanna do cod, can u just put the money in this account, LOL
trza2k
Regular

January 2003

Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, settle down. Why don't you give him a chance to tell his side of the story ok. Untill then cut the speculation.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trza2k wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:36

Dude, settle down. Why don't you give him a chance to tell his side of the story ok. Untill then cut the speculation.

He told his side of the stort in his first post. He deserves nothing. This thread should be locked too.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: JZA70 Being Parted Out Fri, 08 October 2004 01:51 Go to previous message
As stated previously in the multitude of other posts you've made that are exactly the same as this. Do not spam the forums with multiple posts of the same info.

Take this offline.

Locked.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Red RA40 Celica FOR SALE
Next Topic:f.s. ra23 $400 come on its g2g
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:17:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070641040802002 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.