Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Treat em mean keep em keen! (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sat, 02 October 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sat, 02 October 2004 22:18

My current (and most succesful) strategy to date has been ignore 'em completely. I seriously do not want a girlfriend at the moment yet i've had more offers in the last 3 months at Uni than i've had in the past year...

Dunno, if you're 'unattainable' suddenly you become 'desirable' Razz

the problem is, most people want a gf.. so when they act said way they get seen straight through lol
  Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my experience, when you see a guy being what you might consider a bit of a bastard to his girl, you gotta stop and think, they are together for a reason, you dont see what goes on when nobody else is around. I know I act differently when we are out, compared to when we are alone and so does my wife. When we got together when we were 18 none of our friends thought we would last, that was 9 yrs ago and our first child is due in march Smile.

Being a prick has never been my style and it nevr will be, it might work in the short term for some of you guys, but oneday you will hopefully meet "the one" and change your evil ways.

Another approach is dont act to interested, girls seem to want what they cant have, if you dont want em they see it as a challenge, this is just a stereotype adn there are exceptions.

Christ, sorry long post, peace Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when girls pull out the "I know, I'm fucked" line, that (from personal experience) is your signal to run the hell away if you know what's good for you.

And as was mentioned in another thread recently, girls sense desperation a mile off... If you're out looking for a gf, you're not gonna get one. If you're out looking for a one night stand, or not looking at all, you get offers. Most of the times I get hit on, it's when I'm sitting in the corner of a pub, wasting half an hour before my friends get in, just wathcing the tv or the people around me Smile

And the first impression thing.... very true as well. I scare of most girls before they even get to know me *grins*. Which is ok, because the sort of girls that make those judgements like that are not the sort I want to spendthe rest of my life with.

</rant>
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5.5 years so far
nie the whole time
if she gets all 'shirty'
i just remind her how many fucks there are in the world will treat her like shit
shes all good then Smile

so being a nice guy pays off!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
females are all the same
1 they all look the same turned upside down
2 if they didnt have a cunt they wouldnt have a friend in the world..you would tie them up and throw rocks at them
Laughing only joking folks Shocked Embarassed
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate the line "we should have a break"
chick to english translation = "i wanna f@ck some other guy even though he's a pri@$"
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. well i was like that to my gf to start with. .almost a year and a half here
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 18:37

females are all the same
1 they all look the same turned upside down
2 if they didnt have a cunt they wouldnt have a friend in the world..you would tie them up and throw rocks at them
Laughing only joking folks Shocked Embarassed

Shocked Shocked Remind me to slap you the next time i see you ! Shocked Shocked

Fact is, when you want someting, you dont get it, and when you have it, you dont want it, so just sit back, and enjoy the ride!
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Sun, 03 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 17:52

Most of the times I get hit on, it's when I'm sitting in the corner of a pub, wasting half an hour before my friends get in, just watching the tv or the people around me

Hmm my experience at uni has been similar... Sitting by myself on the lawn or lying down daydreaming when someone will approach me. Wish I had this kind of luck a few months ago...

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 04:13]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 06 October 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If trees has pussys we'd burn women!! Very Happy Very Happy
Women crack me up,none know what they want,how many times have you heard one of your chick friends say I dont know why I like him,and stereotype or not everychick has gone out with an arsehole and stuck by him,EVERYONE OF THEM!what they do after the experience decides how much they have learnt from it..I have the best girl in the world at the moment and am extreemly lucky..but think of it this way guys,,how many really cool FAT chicks have you come across that are fukking orsome but you are not attracted to?the reason they are soo great is they have had to better themselves to become more liked,worked on their personalities and be more independant because no other bugger was guna help them..so treat the pretty ones the same,if they want somthing from you make them work for it,and if they put it on you that you are rude,tell them that you are not going to do stuff for them just cause they are good looking!its the best line ever,cause they think hey he thinks im goodlooking but hes not going to do what i want,,oh i have a challenge here...not taking shit from chicks brings the best out in them,its as simple as that!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 06 October 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 14:51

If trees has pussys we'd burn women!! Very Happy Very Happy
Women crack me up,none know what they want,how many times have you heard one of your chick friends say I dont know why I like him,and stereotype or not everychick has gone out with an arsehole and stuck by him,EVERYONE OF THEM!what they do after the experience decides how much they have learnt from it..I have the best girl in the world at the moment and am extreemly lucky..but think of it this way guys,,how many really cool FAT chicks have you come across that are fukking orsome but you are not attracted to?the reason they are soo great is they have had to better themselves to become more liked,worked on their personalities and be more independant because no other bugger was guna help them..so treat the pretty ones the same,if they want somthing from you make them work for it,and if they put it on you that you are rude,tell them that you are not going to do stuff for them just cause they are good looking!its the best line ever,cause they think hey he thinks im goodlooking but hes not going to do what i want,,oh i have a challenge here...not taking shit from chicks brings the best out in them,its as simple as that!

best answer ever
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 06 October 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i treat my gf like a queen and everything is perfect. she sys no one has ever been so nice to her b4. yay for me. Surprised

but i do agree with the whole topic, i've been a prick b4 Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 07 October 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont agree with the fat chick statement
i know pleanty of fat chicks who are utter bitches, the world is against them etc etc
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 07 October 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 17:37

i know pleanty of fat chicks who are utter bitches, the world is against them etc etc

yeah no shit they really know how to get teh claws out dont they! Confused

shits me right off actually
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 07 October 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 18:07

NO SHIT,we live in a world with 5 BILLION people in it,im sure there are guna be many exceptions to the rule Rolling Eyes
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 07 October 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 18:07

riceburna73

but think of it this way guys,,how many really cool FAT chicks have you come across that are fukking orsome but you are not attracted to?

why are fat chicks utter bitches?????

I think, society, media, advertising, they have been apart of your lifestyle since you where a whipper snapper, it's been drummed into your heads that slim and veloptous are what every guy should have on his arm. Gals are only meant to get what they can in what ever shape and style..... as teenagers when you start high school groups are formed, everyone segregates into their own clicks. If your interested in someone different your frowned on. "Peer Pressure" Unless you overcome and develop your own mind to be able to tell your friends to get stuffed or accept it as you get older and start to enter the work force. I believe you carry it with you for the rest of your life. Think of how cruel teenagers are in school towards the fat kids. You wonder why some carry chips, because there's knobs that still stare, point, hurl abuse at anyone that is different. Just because they can. Fat people may have many more inches surrounding their body, but the hurt can seep in twice as fast. So of course they're going to have a defensive wall protecting them. BITCH quality even... if you be nice it may get through.

So when you see a person and they are great in everyway, apart from the outside where they may be fat, you saw that they are awsome, so what stops you from feeling attraction and acting on it. Why isn't it acceptable?

end rant
kyler
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 08 October 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, all of you guys have got me really worried with this thread.

I'm 22 and hooked up with a FAR younger girl 2 weeks ago (too young to go clubbing if that gives you an idea). Now she's got a great personality and ddddaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she's a hottie and so far it's been her doing most the work chasing me.

Now I asked her if she wanted to do something on the weekend with me and she said she'd love to so we'll prob just see a movie or something on Saturday. This will be the first time where we havn't hooked up at a party or with other people around. This is a date. Now I'm worried how the hell I should act.

My nature is extrememly nice and friendly, 100% respect to women, desire to treat a woman I like as a princess. I really hope I don't screw things up by being too nice, even though it's the person I am inside. I really hope you guys are wrong and that she'll appreciate the consideration and respect that I'll be giving her.

Bleh... this sucks...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 08 October 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pull her hair and call her a slut Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 08 October 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The example given was more a basic description for part of the female psyche.I myself have gone out with a chick that could be considered fat, because we got along great, and I have always tried not to give a fukk about what ppl think,but at the end of the day no matter how well we got along I just wasnt attracted to her and it didnt work out.Whether that is a case of social conditioning or my subconsious need to find a girl just like my mother(Freud) I dont know..What I do know is that no matter what people say about beauty being on the inside the first point of attraction is always looks, its what brings most people towards social interaction in the first place. One good point to take from the above threads is the fact women are attracted to men in alot of different ways,from money to his lack of interest,him being a prick, did I say money? social status,power,direction,controll,and all the usual ones like love, nice bloke, bla bla bla,what im getting at is women are more aurally attracted then men.We see a nice tail and wana hit it,they can hear one of the above things and be instantly attracted,some..without even knowing why..So basically on average we have it alot easier than girls cause if they aint pretty they are generally stuck in a weekend ritual of trying to pick up some poor unsuspecting fool at Bridy O Reilys
or Jacksons on George everyweekend just to have a root..where if we learn to have a bit of sack and emphasise our point of difference from the rest of male population and talk to as many girls as possible we will get a hit and often with a girl that most think is above ur league...So to sum up find ur point of difference from one of the above,or make your own,develop the confidence to sustain it and approach women,,in mass!! And with the glamm ones refer to my previous rant!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 08 October 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kyler wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:45

I'm 22 and hooked up with a FAR younger girl 2 weeks ago (too young to go clubbing if that gives you an idea). Now she's got a great personality and ddddaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she's a hottie and so far it's been her doing most the work chasing me.

Now I asked her if she wanted to do something on the weekend with me and she said she'd love to so we'll prob just see a movie or something on Saturday. This will be the first time where we havn't hooked up at a party or with other people around. This is a date. Now I'm worried how the hell I should act.

My nature is extrememly nice and friendly, 100% respect to women, desire to treat a woman I like as a princess. I really hope I don't screw things up by being too nice, even though it's the person I am inside. I really hope you guys are wrong and that she'll appreciate the consideration and respect that I'll be giving her.

Bleh... this sucks...

be nice.. just chuck ina bit of sarcastic mean-ness
like.. be a bastard in a sarcastic way.. but not too much
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 08 October 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Treat her mean and keep her keen......... errrrrr........ummmmm..... upta you dude..... good luck.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Tue, 19 October 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to anyone thinking they can pull off the nice guy act, its not worth it!
I wish i had a dollar for each time i heard this cracked piece of shit "still wanna be friends coz you are really nice"
im gonna try start being a bit of a prick and see what the difference is.

SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 12:13

pull her hair and call her a slut Laughing

yes Smile
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Tue, 19 October 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just broke up with a good friend that i got together with.. now i'm usually the nicest guy in the world but this chick just walked all over me.. i thought, i'm gonna try the "treat em mean, have em rolling in" philosophy.. so i told her to get fucked.. i'm sick of being the pushover c*#t that just apologises when clearly i'm not in the wrong just because i couldnt be bothered arguing..

right now, i dont want a chick.. and thats been working a charm.. because if you say, "i dont want a chick" then they start rolling in and you cave in to the first decent bit of chut that hits on you, you lose that "unattainable" status and everything goes to shit..

Hold out.. if you get hit on by a chick, ignore the bitch.. if she sees that your strong in your get fucked stance and THEN comes back for more because she actually wants to get to know you (not just thinking your an easy target) then she's not some stakka and you should prolly have a quiet look into it..

thats my experience.. been working a treat..

once you get to know em and like what you see drop the standoffish shit and go back to being you
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Tue, 19 October 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kyler wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 11:45

Bleh... this sucks...

Don't be nice! lol.. well too nice. Seriously, if I've learnt anything is that you gotta act uninterested, go out.. have a good time and then end the date, dont drag it on... leave her wanting more.

Actually wait, I shouldnt be talking right now.. Ignore that
Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 13:08]

fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 21:18

Going back to the materialistic point, if i had a choice of you buying me a shitload of jewelry or diamonds, or the choice of maybe going for a drive or playing ps2, i know what i'd take, i mean, what the fuck am i going to do with jewelry or a diamond... look at it?

Sell the jewelery and buy more car parts, or playstation games... Wink Very Happy
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my last gf was a bit like this if i give her to much attention shed get upset and act like a bitch but if i didnt give her enough attention shed still act like a bitch.... so my conclusion........ pissed her off, however my new gf ive decided to try a whole different approach on which is show her hardly NO attention and she just luvs it more and more every day Razz

oh and words of wisdom for this month: "Can't turn a hoe into a house wife"
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Wed, 20 October 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep chicks are weird. one of my mates could never get any chicks untill he got a girlfriend and stopped looking. then he was always getting hit on at clubs and that.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, this thread has been a great read!!

One girl I was seeing was pathetic with her shiny metals... she tried to convince me that there was a reason to buy her a new ring every week. I never did buy her anything shiny and metal purely because she kept on telling me those lies! I didn't like her anyway, I don't know why I actually went out with her... I think I was drunk when I started going out with her actually, which explains a lot Embarassed

Other girls i've gone out with have been alright I suppose, except the one that cheated on me, and the other, well, I don't wanna go there.

Hey wait a minute, I have been screwed around by girls too much!

I could act like a sarcastic bastard, but then i'd just get the girls that are attracted to those guys - i'm just not a sarcastic bastard... or so I like to think Wink

In the end, I think if you act like yourself you'll find the girl that is most suited to you. Well, there's a chance it might happen.

It's more fun working on cars with mates anyway, and probably costs less than a girl! Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Women are Humans too. They are all different and a lot of them are lonely too. If you have to act like an arsehole to keep 'em, then they are fucked up and you don't need 'em. You don't need to act like an arsehole to get them either, you just need to be confidant and give it a shot! Worsed think that could happen is you're dreams of dating this chick will be shattered. So what? Makes room for new dreams, and at least you'll know.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Shraka is wise! Shocked Laughing

Yeh, I don't have hopes or dreams, I find they lead to disapointment!
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 21 October 2004 13:57

Women are Humans too. They are all different and a lot of them are lonely too. If you have to act like an arsehole to keep 'em, then they are fucked up and you don't need 'em. You don't need to act like an arsehole to get them either, you just need to be confidant and give it a shot! Worsed think that could happen is you're dreams of dating this chick will be shattered. So what? Makes room for new dreams, and at least you'll know.

well said shraka. I think my best bet would be to just forget about them for a while and live!
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i have this one worked out, well the inital meeting part.

initally they are all the same first intorduction be nice but dont ever seem intrested just like hold a conversation nothing too long, just then just say "talk to you later" walk off to your mates and carry on getting pissed or whatever it may be that your doing. then watch them show intrest (dont get caught staring just glace a few times, its a very suttle hint), i have found that every girl (good looking ones that get guys hitting on them all the time) dont like to be sleazed over they just like the hi how you going, and the genral crap, dont even complement them saying they look hot, as soon as you have done that your chances go out the window. shake there hand to acknology they are no different to anyone else. just from that i garentee that they will automaticlly think different.

this has worked for me quite a few times. And this is how i got my most current G/F and she has to be the best thing in the world (not just looks). i wasnt even trying to pick this one up, though she was way out of my leauge.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Thu, 21 October 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"can't make a hoe a housewife"........... so true *starts singing*
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Treat em mean keep em keen! Fri, 22 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous message
Evil or Very Mad
Most of this thread just pisses me off.

But ppl are ppl and will never agree.

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Interstate forum
Next Topic:da copz hazzlin me all da tiem cuz i on ma P's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 19:32:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010613918304443 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.