Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Celica Club cruise, 24th October

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Celica Club cruise, 24th October Tue, 28 September 2004 09:25 Go to next message
sunday 24th of october is our next cruise...
we haven't had one for a while so we are keen on a big cruise, with big numbers...

meet at 12pm at Ingle Farm Kmart, departing not long after.
any questions or comments please direct them to the forum here or contact Adrian, if you don't have his number 'pm' me.

look forward to seeing the regulars and the new people.
will be talking about Small car Sunday too, finding out definate date for this soon, looking forward to going for 3 in a row this year, and hopefully my new beast will be there...

Brendon
  Send a private message to this user    
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Tue, 28 September 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice early notice Very Happy

Ill most probly be there, its too far away to plan anything yet tho!!

jon
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Tue, 28 September 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same day as the Extreame Horse Power Drag Meet....
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Tue, 28 September 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drew will be back from the UK by then, hopefully he'll roll his Supra out of the shed (poor things been locked away for 6 months) and come along. I'm sure hes overdue for some crusin.

I'll be there too, I've missed the last few CCC cruises.

M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 29 September 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there.
I still havnt been along to a CCC cruise.

I should really join (if thats possible) now too, since ive just bought a new RA28 worth working on Wink

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 29 September 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will definately be there.. kit should be finished by then Very Happy
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon8.gif  Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 29 September 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
far out why does my car have to get reversed into by a 4wd owner a couple of weeks before the next celica cruise.. hope it will be fixed in time .. Mad

something always seems to come up or need attention on my car right before cruises.. Razz
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 29 September 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i dont have my diff fixed in time for this cruise... i'll kill myself. Car has been off the road for waaaay too long as it is. Hope the bastard will start after all this time Razz
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 29 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, I was looking forward to getting out again on a cruise, but Owen and I won't be able to do that day.
Not too sure if Drew will go either, we've got a Yorkes trip for the Skimboarding association the weekend.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 30 September 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone from southern Suburbs is goin - give me a pm please - my celica's off the road at present - and not to sure if the CCC would like me crashing the cruise with my 2k3 corolla Razz

if no one is about - I'll head up in the rolla....and just tag along at the back Smile
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 01 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in the Southern Subs...
PM me closer to the cruise date (like week before) if you still need a ride.
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 01 October 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can give you a lift too if you wanted? I have a spare 3 seats, but preferably would only want to fill 1...hehe

big JON

PS I live in marion

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 09:17]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 01 October 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jon: that seat is taken by me if my car isnt on the road by then Razz
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 01 October 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, that'd be right!! I dont mind, gives me someone to talk to...makes the night a bit more fun!

Jon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 01 October 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
done and done!.... if i dont take my car out then i will jump in with u once again!!.... see ya ina couple of hours!
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 02 October 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhhh crap, i just realised my car goes on the dyno on the 24th...how long do you think the cruise will be, cos i can either book it in early and possibly be late to the cruise, or leave the cruise early to get it on the dyno...Unfortunately i wont be missing getting it on the dyno...grrrr

Ill try and get to the cruise, ill keep yyou all psoted

big JON
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 03 October 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I'll be back by then and i'm definitly over due for some cruising but i'll have to see what pans out when i get to adelaide. Don't worry about the supra graham - my dad's been putting it through it's paces once a week - she should be primed and ready to go.

Drew.
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 04 October 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woohoo Drew!!!
<==- Can we do that again??? *points at your avatar* wind the boost up just for 10 mins then we might be able to get 230 Very Happy

To the others that have sorta been asking if they can come to the CCC cruise in there other Toyotas. We dont usally have any problems with that, aslong as you respect our rules, which are all pretty logical.. dont do burnouts in carparks, dont drive like a maniac (all the time) and dont park your car in the middle of a photoshoot Razz We usally take pics of the Celicas together first, then get the other cars in to join them, so u wont be left out Smile

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 04 October 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELCOME BACK DREW (4 when u get here!!!)...... Cant wait to see ya out there again... must be missing ya Razz.....
valandor
Regular

December 2003

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 04 October 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i should be able to go to this one.

fingers crossed.

but this time ill be in my ra40 i got to work on.

btw ra23mad im from reynella so i can give you a lift
ReP_XT
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 04 October 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i should be there i went to the last one and had a good time!
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 04 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like stef has shotgun again, at this stage im looking at getting on the rollers at about 9:30, so im hoping ill be at this cruise, really dont wanna miss it!!!!

Jon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Tue, 05 October 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jon: Dont i get automatic shotgun Razz hehe.... Anywayz.. u fucking better be there!... If your not i WILL hunt u down!... hehe... u dont wanna know the consequences!...........

Eitherway dudes... I'll be there Smile
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 07 October 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update, my car goes into Blackwood Dyno for a service/tune on friday 15 October, so that means that i will put my car on the rollers at 9am on the 24th and then leave there and do what i have to do before going on the cruise!

Jon
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October off the road again..... Thu, 07 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope to make it coz hopefully the celica will be going soon, nobody told me an engine conversion would take this long.............................................. .................................................. ..........................................okay point made. it WILL be ready for small car sunday damnit!
Greg
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 07 October 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i'll hopefully make it there but i'll prolly be a 'little' late..maybe 12:30 or so..
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 07 October 2004 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benen get ya diff fixed ya lazy arse Razz
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 08 October 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get my car back today Very Happy
IF and i mean IF i get my shocks done before the cruise (costing me a grand when i've just had to spend $2250 on insurance and another $912 getting the stuff done that i just did... so i dont have ANOTHER grand to fork out just YET!) so... IF i have my shocks done by then i will bring my car out........

Provided its not raining Laughing .. Otherwise I will be cruising in Jons car Smile

-Stef
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 08 October 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Provided its not raining

Really? i thought u were pretty wet already.. or at least thats the word getting 'round.... Rolling Eyes
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 08 October 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 19:44

Quote:

Provided its not raining

Really? i thought u were pretty wet already.. or at least thats the word getting 'round.... Rolling Eyes

Shocked Shocked
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 08 October 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol arch

I will try and come somehow even if its in my new ke35 Razz I will have a chat with Tom(aka chunks) and see if hes going and needs a passenger.
André

p.s. Soarer might be starting to get repaired soon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 09 October 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 19:44

Quote:

Provided its not raining

80 EXCUSE ME? Shocked
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 09 October 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see a cruise on while im in SA - though i wont have my GT4 ..

Ill be madly putting the last touches ( i hope ) to the perana so its ready for classic Adelaide ..

Ill probably see you guys about if your running thru the Adel. hills on your route
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 09 October 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 09 October 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diff is all fixed. Hope i put everything back together right Razz. Had to replace one of my slave cylinders cause the piston rusted in cause it was out in the weather so long lol. Just realised that my rego ran out last month so i cant even drive it till tomorrow lol. This sucks ass. I'll be there.
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 10 October 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may come by for a bit to say hi to the old crew, its been a while and ive missed you all. haha and dont worry i'll stay well and truely outa the photoshoots, wouldn't want my nissan filth in there now would we Laughing
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 13 October 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what direction or general route are we lookin at for this cruise?
Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 13 October 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing thats some heaps funny shit Arch. I hear its easier to get 'sideways' when its wet...

Yeah dre take the rolla. otherwise i want to jump in with you and tom.
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 13 October 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened to this thread?!

the cruise will be headed southward this time, after a few cruises up north and around it'll head south, to give some southern people a show

Brendon
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Wed, 13 October 2004 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About bloody time Razz
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Thu, 14 October 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey folks!

Sorry I'm not resonding to posts lately.
Im not on the net at moment. Posting from other house....

Thanks for good response so far.
We're gonna set a few meeting points and times soon and post them so you can meet at a closer destination if you wish.
Hills, Pt. Adelaide, Marion, Victor Harbour routes.

Memberships now available. Still setting up Association which will benefit us all including Classic Status Free Registration for cars 30years old.
T-Shirts orders needed now so we can get a batch done...$25.

Smalll Car Sunday Nov 28th. Big one for the CCC. We have won 2 years running and 3 in a row is aim. Theme in plan..... Very Happy
All welcome if u hav a Celica interest/plans...
Will respond as soon as I can... Adrian 0403 303 299
CCC Club President
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 15 October 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys mind if a soarer gate crashed your little outing?
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 15 October 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 12:57

I think the rule is as long as you have an intrest in classic Celicas, your welcome Smile
Just dont expect a "cruise" like the ones Graham & Stuf run.
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 15 October 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, ill be in the supra Very Happy So you should come...hahaha
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 15 October 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.W.P. wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 16:28

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 12:57

I think the rule is as long as you have an intrest in classic Celicas, your welcome Smile
Just dont expect a "cruise" like the ones Graham & Stuf run.

i dungeddit?

define a cruise like graeme has run?

And if bigjons in da house then ill be there fo sure Wink Laughing
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Fri, 15 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never been on a CCC cruise before..so what sort of cruise CAN i expect? Smile
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 20:02

i dungeddit?

Erm, a thrash through the hills.
CCC cruises are much more relaxed and they frown apon stupid behaviour (showing off, etc) as it makes the club look bad.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.W.P. wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 16:50

i dungeddit?

CCC cruises are much more relaxed and they frown apon stupid behaviour (showing off, etc) as it makes the club look bad.

excuse me?... the cruises that graham and i run also dont allow for people being stupid as yes it gives the club a bad name.... so please dont say that we dont mind it as we do.... we just control the amount of fun we can have....

CCC cruises are pretty much exactly like the toyota cruises only they stop at destinations for a bit longer and everyone on the cruises are a fair bit more tight knit...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.W.P. wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 16:50

i dungeddit?

I better not come then, as me being behind the wheel of my soarer again i tend to have a bit of a twitchy right foot Confused
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 17:43

excuse me?... the cruises that graham and i run also dont allow for people being stupid as yes it gives the club a bad name.... so please dont say that we dont mind it as we do.... we just control the amount of fun we can have...

Huh??
First, what club, i thought we didnt have one yet?
Second, your saying the cruises you organise are responsible?
Flying thorugh the hills at break-neck speeds isnt being stupid?

Dont get me wrong, i enjoy your cruises, but i wouldnt call them legal.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cruises are legal...
but some people don't act in a legal way on the cruise..
That's not the fault of the organizers.. Smile
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sat, 16 October 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sledge wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 23:22

The cruises are legal...

Yeh, true...
But hopefully you can see the point i was trying to make tho.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 17 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i am saying is your saying that we allow this sort of stuff and basically implying that we encourage illegal business... we dont..

Graham and I organise events and we tell everyone at the start that we want people to be responsible... Yes we say that if you are gonna be stupid then be aware of cops but that ISNT encouraging it... basically all we ask is for people to be sensible and NOT attract any unwanted attention...

OK??
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Sun, 17 October 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illegal business? *puts on New Jersey mob voice* Aye I didnt see nothin...
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sledge wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 23:22

The cruises are legal...

I agree with you, its not the people that organise cruises, its those that arent responsible that attend cruises that are the problem

Jon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank u jon!! Smile
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries, this beats doing work anyday Laughing

Jon
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jon your a slacka... how botu acutally doing some work while your at that place that you seem to call WORK......
JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there,

Count me in for the cruise. I have a 1993 JZA80 Supra. For details and pics see my post in Small Car Sunday topic. ooking forward to the cruise.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Celica Club cruise, 24th October Mon, 18 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Damnit i cant go,
Have an Archery comp on Sunday. But if the cruise happens to be somewhere near Clarendon at around 3-4ish Im still up for it Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCClub SCSUNDAY meeting!
Next Topic:Small Car Sunday (CCCC)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:37:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085709095001221 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.