Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 10:29 Go to next message
To all who live in melbourne, toymodders i come to you in great need and aid.

My beloved sprinter, plates [STA 285] has been stolen right in front of my f#$king house.

The c$%t i presume would strip her.
I feel like crap.

Anyone who has been offered any of the following parts for sale and seems really suss, please contact me.

-4A-GE 16v blue top
-KAAZ LSD with JDM rear discs.
-Bilstein adj height and damper coilovers.
-Distinct 2x blue RECARO seats (pictured)
-Fuel pumps with scavange tank to suit sprinter
-Cadence sub with BOSS 3 chan amp.
-CD non-detachable CD unit (pictured)

Please help me, i miss my car so badly. I even my uni books inside now im f'ed for my upcoming uni exams.
The car is SILVER, in MINT condition and would easily fetch for 10k.

If you decide to buy this car, it IS reported stolen.
Please, i don't know what to do.

Exterior it has a genuine TRD front lip AND TRD rear spoiler.
I haven't seen ANY like it in Melbourne, Victoria.

The wheels are 16" PERFORMANCE BBS style with FALKEN 205/40/16 tyres.
Anyone seen anything suss, like a MINT sprinter in a shop or backyard please don't hesitate to notify the authorities or myself 0413697169. It is VERY unique.
Also has HEADLIGHT PROTECTORS, and a LEVIN BADGE on a SILVER GRILLE.

This car means the world to me. It took me a year to save and buy it and it took the bastard(s) 30 seconds to take it away.
Anything at all, please call.

Thank you for your time.

-Jay

Attachment: 000_0536.JPG
(Size: 47.47KB, Downloaded 1383 time(s))
Attachment: 000_0540.JPG
(Size: 41.91KB, Downloaded 1055 time(s))
Attachment: 000_0542.JPG
(Size: 38.42KB, Downloaded 892 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man - i hope it was insured !!

good luck in finding it
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh it is, but it would appear i would only be getting like 2500 back after the excess (mkt value).

I don't care about the money, i care about the time, the love i've poured into her. It's a stab to the heart because as you all would know when you wash her, order and install nice parts, change her oil, cruise her on a sunday night... money can't replace that. Im far too attached to this car, means the world to me.

I have one additional pic.
Thanks again.

-Jay

Attachment: 000_0543.JPG
(Size: 34.14KB, Downloaded 932 time(s))

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they won't get away with it... sprinter owners of autralia unite! find cheap ae86 parts? BASH THE CUNTS!!!!

there aren't many of these cars so reselling would be stupid!!!

you will get it back!
no car
Regular

September 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my eye out for you in perth man. thats sooooo fucked. i'll get everyone i frikkin know to keep an eye out man. Mad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has worked a few times before...Organise a cruise through every street within a 4-5km radius. So far i think it has a 100% success rate Very Happy

If you find it, chop his arms off, so he'll never steal again Evil or Very Mad
su_pr_aero
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is shit! Motherfuckers need to be introduced to the fat end of a baseball bat. Hope you get your car back man, that is a sweet ride. Oh, and tell the Insurance company to go jump. "market value" shmalue. That car is worth a hell of a lot more than $2500. Good luck.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaahhhh shit man, that is screwed up.

everyone: look in all trader papers you see, forums and other trader websites for this sprinter or the parts that are mentioned. there are not many of these around so if they try and sell it they are f#%ked Mad

but i think they would most likely take it for a fang and then maybe dump it. at least then you could get it back.

sorry dude

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a phone number we can reach u if we see it driving around and need to contact u?

i posted this on other forums in the attempt it will help!

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 11:13]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 20:29

Anyone seen anything suss, like a MINT sprinter in a shop or backyard please don't hesitate to notify the authorities or myself 0413697169.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 11:19]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys.

I just went to the balcony, and seeing my car not there tore me up bad.
I felt so empty just seeing an empty space... felt the same way inside.

I guessing sobbing over it makes me realise i loved it much more than i ever dreamed.
I've got the bat ready and prepped... meanwhile i just want her back.
Been browsing ebay for parts and checked fulllock. I doubt the fucker is that dumb but worth having a check. Damn i just put on those dashmats i got from truenosedan 2 days ago. Dammit.

Read up on the "really really big meet up" thread in victoria and wanted to go. I can't describe this feeling.

All 86 owners: Store your car safely, don't fall into the trap thinking robbers won't dig ur 20 year old corolla like me.
I had a R33 parked at the same spot, louder and faster than lil 86 and it never got jacked for a 1 and a half. Someone has been planning this... if i ever find u... i'll make u you feel the agony i feel right now.

-Jay
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try to relax fuji... u'll get ur car back before decemeber... its not like this ae86 is gonna disappear forever... it will rock up...

i posted on 3 large community forums... someone is bound to find it...
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try talk to the guys organising the cruise to split up for 1 hour and check out local streets...Just try it, might just find it Evil or Very Mad

I've put this up on http://www.sydneyrollaclub.com

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 12:02]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo Jay man
I got love for ur sprinter man im sorry to hear this shit

If u want i can pick u up on sunday and we can go for a cruise looking through backstreets in a radius of ur house...?

This is seriously fukt up but dun worry Jay you'll get it bak man, levin boy will come out on sunday too if u wana go lookin for these faggotz.

I guess i might delay my windows tinting and get myself an alarm system from J-car now.

This is seriously shocking news.

Dun worry we'll get it back bro...

EDIT: Dimmy_77's idea of organising a cruise sounds pretty good to me, anyone recon it shuld be done? jus for the local SE suburbs.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 October 2004 12:19]

natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude thats harsh,

hope some dick just went for a joy ride, and parked it somewhere and you'll get a call from cops in a few hours or days...

did you have a alarm/immobiliser installed or a club lock on the car etc etc
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my heart goes out to you man-that is so farked man- did you have any sort of alarm- shit first thing im gonna do is get a brant alarm fitted when i get my hachi back
best of luck-youve got a set of eyes watching here is sydney
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think Jay's in the mood to come on the net, i just torked to the poor guy sounds pretty down as we all would be feeling if that happened to such a beauty.

Im pretty sure he had no alarm, and from my memory no immobiliser but thats not certain.

Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend's R32 GTS was stolen 3 yrs ago in his garage with the light on !!! 3 hours later the bustards came to my garage and wanted to steal my 180sx but somehow I saw them and rang the police. Unfortunately they were gone b4 the police arrived.

3 Days later, the GTS was found in a visitor car space outside an apartment with 4 bricks underneath the brake discs. It was totally stripped even the A pillar. Cos my friend couldn't hear the sound of the alarm and ignition. I think they just broke the side indicator, used a screw driver to short the circult and stopped the alarm. Then pulled the car to somewhere safe and start the engine.

Try track for ppl who has their Sprinter just smashed maybe ?

Good Luck Crying or Very Sad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86 owners in melb, get out there and search!!!

i am online for 90% of the day, and i see a lot of forums/ae86 related info/parts sales, if i see anything suspect, ill let you know asap.

good luck and i hope you get your baby back. Smile

anyone in melb who comes across suspect stuff for cheap, be wary of where it may have come from and get the sellers info asap.
go to buy it and take fuji with you.

marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn man that fukn sux.
Looks like a sweet car too

Also in vic and will keep an eye out!
gtr_gaga
Regular

May 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow.... Im heartbroken jsut looking at the car and imagining it in some losers greasy hands.... If anything turns up in queensland you can be sure I will let you know... Hope you find it dude...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got back from the shops (walking).

Stuff like this makes u think about how happy u are when u start her up in the morning, taking that corner.

Kills me to think about them stripping it, or setting her on fire because no one will buy an old 'done up' corolla.

Dammit, i can't think. I've tried to relax.
It's gonna be tough to sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone, one thing i guess that i'm really glad to see is the unity of these forums. I feel somewhat eased to know that strangers bonded only by the same love of a car will look out for each other and that's really good to see.

Thanks all, i appreciate it in this tough time.

-Jay
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in ballarat, ill keep my eye out here. theres only like 10 sprinters, if that, in ballarat, and ive seen em all. if i see yours, ill let you know. probably heading to melb this weekend too, and if i spot a hot ae86, ill also let y'all hear about it.

really sorry about your loss, it must suck a shitload Crying or Very Sad
on4wheels
Newcomer

April 2004

icon12.gif  Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Thu, 07 October 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate...
im a security guard at westfield in parramatta (Sydney)
the main dumping ground for stolen cars......if i see your
car here, you'll be the first to know Smile sydney got ya back!!
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, hope you find the car and it gets back in one piece ...

I am sure that it'd stand out on the streets - hate to see this happen to any AE86 owners.

Remember, an alarm / immobilizer should be an essential add-on to your car - too many AE86's are being targeted these days. Audioslaver's case being a prime example.

One possibility is that the theif could be another AE86 driver? Some AE86 keys are not car specific and you can just unlock another AE86 with the same key - freaky but I've done it to a mate's AE86 and could even start the motor. Shocked

Also, I'd go scope out places such as mountain runs etc, places which have lots of curves / corners. I doubt anyone would drive the main streets or go cruising - I'd be heading out to the mountain drives in an AE86 ...

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 03:03]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, that suks big time.

I hope you get it back. Insurance is nice but it never makes for the loss.
felixR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow that is a hot 86!
sorry to hear

i'll keep an eye out here in sydney
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill definatly keep my eyes peeled for you. i just hope it isnt sitting somewhere in altona or st albens...... Mad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you guys are organising a search for it on Sunday like someone suggested, PM me and I'll come and help. With 5-10 cars driving around we should be able to cover quite a lot of back streets in the area.

I'd feel the same way as you are now... I did when my first car was stolen from uni and I had to walk home. Mad Sad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Fujiwara,

I'm probably the only one here that really understands what you are feeling right now. But it sounds as though you are in a worser case at the moment than me having gone through a nights sleep without your baby. (I recovered mine 3 hours after it was stolen)

The main question is, do you park your car in front of your house everyday/night?

IF SO i can almost garauntee you that your car has been taken for a joyride/stripped of ricer parts. It makes sense that some fucktard has just noticed your car outside your house on a regular basis to know when you leave it for a long period of time. It looks as though you posted this at 20:30pm, so maybe when night fell, they struck knowingly you were not going to drive it until tomorrow?

Just jot down some theories dude, narrow it down and GO SEARCH. Call up your mates, print out a large street map of the district and highlight which mates go where.

I'm gathering you have been to the cops? Even though it has been reported, they rarely give a shit (no suprise) but just use them as goats, keep going back and asking them because they won't call you straight away if it has been found - so go back every few hours.

My best guess from what you typed up is that it is somewhat random, and this thief knows only abit about ae86's (ie. RWD, fully sic burnouts can be done). I doubt it would be an enthusiest, so i guess it would be right to say that you are lucky.

Seriously dude, don't stress, either way it will turn up, only time will tell and you just gotta get out there and search.

Just another piece of advice to other ae86 owners - don't be complacent, you'd be suprised at how much you change towards how you treat your car once it has been stolen. Hell, i just came back from some shops that i have have never been to before and i actually felt relieved going back to it and seeing it there....it's bullshit that i have to feel this way, but what can you do? Rolling Eyes

Treat it positive dude, just do everything that you can to find it (i'm sure you are) but i hope you can take something from my experience.

good luck, let us know Crying or Very Sad
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Operation AE86 hunt.

After reading the posts a few of you made, and rather sitting on my arse and wondering what kind of torture the bastards are doing to my baby i've decided to organise the cruise on sunday.

All help IS appreciated.
The meet up is at my house

3/4 Grant Street, Oakleigh 3166 at around lunch time.

So far about 5 cars are willing to participate in this operation.
The support and advice on this forum is by far the most comforting words of encouragement in this extremly tough time.

Once again, my number is 0413697169.
All those who feel like a sunday cruise for a good cause, all help is welcome.

I pray the luck is on my side.
Again, thanks to all of you. Without you guys i'd be sitting there depressed and alone like yesterday. Today is different and i'm determined to find some answers.

-Jay
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay,

Sunday is 3 days away, 4 from when it was stolen !! it could be halfway accross the country by then

You need to get out there NOW...

most cases, the car is very nearby, so just start off in surrounding suburbs - make sure every goddam street is covered twice over
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did that yesterday! but due to rain it was tough.
I walked last night thinking the theif might've fang it around princes highway...

At 4am i heard this 4 cyl on ferntree gully road and began getting paranoid it might be my baby...

Yep i know, time is not on my side.

But sunday is the best day for everyone.

*fingers crossed*

Lunch will be provided by me on the day, all you can eat.

-Jay
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, i feel really bad for you.. i too park my 86 out the front, not even on the driveway, and the first thing i do when i get up, and before i go to bed is look out my window to make sure she is still there....
Well, trading post online comes out in sydney on saturday so i will have a look there for you if you like, and keep an eye out just in case so they dont get caught they have moved it to a different state...
are there any other distinguishing features to look out for, just in case the plates are gone ( which im sure they would change if they were stupid enough to keep driving it) so we can recognise him? and im with audioslaver... dont worry about the weather, maybe if they know anything about t he 86, they will think its a better time to have it out....
i know im in a different state, but if there is anything at all you think will help, just let me know....
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a family member or friends car you could go looking in?

Is this up on twincam.org as well?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously there are only a few possibilities:

taken for a joyride - quick thrash, taken to nearest safe haven, stripped of easily accessible parts
taken for ruthless joyride - completely thrashing, revved out, until no more fuel (maybe remember how much fuel was in your tank, and then narrow it down to possibly where it could have run out of peddy - i highly doubt they will go fill up due to cameras in servos etc)
taken for a purpose - robbery? show off to mates?! Rolling Eyes

OR

simply taken by an enthusiest for parts to sell - i really doubt it as no enthusiest would be so stupid to hide from the 86 community

either way, this car will be found, i have no doubts, shit i can even put my money on it!

SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buddy ive never owned a car let alone a sprinter and that kills me heaps so i cant even imagine how bad u must feel but chill look at the love on these forums... i got thomastown covered for u mate, down here only holden(i mean nissan) vl turbos exist so a nice sprinter will stick out like dogs balls...

we will find it... and we kill the bastard Evil or Very Mad
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bro,
dont worry too much ya? Guys give this guy a hand. anyways if any sudden moves over here i will let ya know. anyways need a chat give me a call. I made calls... will send you pics of some potential new cars. Take care chum.

kev
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this on nissansilvia forums yesterday. I feel so sorry for you man, and I may even come down on sunday, I cant drive, but hell, I'll walk around the area, sprinters just mean that much to me. I have A LOT of love for sprinters and know how much they mean to the people that own them. I really hope you find your baby and bash the fuck out of the kents that stole it. Mad

And yeah as audioslaver basically said, an enthusiast knows how much these cars mean to the people that own it. I agree with the fact that it was taken by some punk for a simple joyride and dumped. Anyway, good luck man Crying or Very Sad . I've got Berwick and Narre Warren covered for u bro.

Deepest sympathies,
Kev.
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man so sorry to hear, i was this close to buying this sprinter when you had it up for EOI its like the nicesst one i seen thats actually possible for me to own, IF YOU FIND THEM bring em to my joint i want to stick their head on my turbo after i been round the block a few times!

I hope your sunday cruze goes well, hopefully you will still get your baby back.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this car is in nsw i will hear it threw the grapevine so that angle is covered
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. Count me in Very Happy
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've heard reports of a silver sprinter looking similar spotted down nepian highway, heading towards southland near rowans road...

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you call the guy?(fujiwara tofu - jay)

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 12:19]

sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dood,

Sorry to hear about this.
I hope ya get your car back, or another with which you will be happy with. I understand its alot of time and more effort.

Hope it all works out for the best.

James
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 14:11

i've heard reports of a silver sprinter looking similar spotted down nepian highway, heading towards southland near rowans road...

I'm gone. Thanks for that.
Fuckers are gonna pay and yes, i'm bring a baseball bat with me.

-Jay, with a vengeance Mad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I HOPE YOU KILL THE BASTARD!!!!!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hear about your sprinter man!
must of been alot of work!
if it comes to sydney i'll keep an eye out for it

baseball bat? that's not enough... add rusty nails on the side of it!

what type of alarm did you haev?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Splinter the bat a fair bit an stick it up his arse! Mad
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm wonder what happened... its been a while
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he had no alarm..

It HAS been a while
Does anyone know where this Nepian Highway is and how far it is from his house?
If it's not that far I have a feeling that somebody is doing some explaining to the cops.
Either the guy(s) who stole the sprinter or Jay for homocide Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahahahahahahaahahhaha... anyway i hope he found it...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back.

No my car didn't have an alarm, though now i really wish it did.
I had the old sprinter (aus spec stocky) parked out there with the doors UNLOCKED. My previous car, an R33 skyline GTS-t used to be there, no dramas except when i left it in rowville for one night and i got badged. Mad

Moorabbin was funny.
Everyside street, unit parking all looked SUSS AS.
We went to come factory areas, it was a dead end and out came this well lit place with a hells angel bikey standing there, my friend Grace was like "whoa scary"

So we did a three point turn and saw there was now standing 3 bikies!!! *gulp* all with their black jackets on, SUNNIES at night with their arms crossed... did i stumble upon something i wasn't suppose to see?

Anyway, cruising off about 5 minutes later 2 bikies tailed us, with 000 on speed dial we we're packing bricks. But they sped off realising we're just a couple of kids.

No luck yet, and as every minute goes by looking my photos of the lil beast i'm finding it the hardest part to mentally prepare myself to see an empty shell... a former shadow of her drift dressed glory Sad

Sunday still stands, at the moment it looks like there's going to be at least 5 cars, the more the better. FREE FOOD FOR ALL!

Maps will be provided.

Guys, in all seriousness... i was determined that this was it, if i don't recover her i was going to leave the toymod/modified car scene for good. But given all the support and 'love' seen in this forum im determined to get another. F&$k this, life's too short to sob and cry.

Next project in mind: AE86 Project lil beast 2 with a late model TRUENO! Kevin i know you're gonna help me on this one.

Thanks again to all.

-Jay
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS I WAS JUST HAVING A SMOKE, I HEARD IT!
NO MISTAKING IT!!!!

It's here!!!

Could be from ferntree gully road upwards of princes highway but i swear it's her!!!

NA! redlined at about 6-7
Shifting was really slow (not his/her car)
and my CRAPPY bent muffler that gives the UGLIEST 4A-GE sound.

We're going to find her... i know it.
It's here.

Im going to look now... either than or i'm thinking i want to hear my car again (no sleep for last 48 hours)

-Jay *gone*
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm heading down to jays now to help him look for it, we're gonna cruise round his area for a while, I sincerely hope we find it...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you find the mofo and tied him on his testicles upside down from a tree? I hope u did
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Fri, 08 October 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great to hear !

ive been following this thred since it started.. good luck with it !

keep us updated Smile

Ted
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 05:28

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS I WAS JUST HAVING A SMOKE, I HEARD IT!
NO MISTAKING IT!!!!

It's here!!!

Could be from ferntree gully road upwards of princes highway but i swear it's her!!!

NA! redlined at about 6-7
Shifting was really slow (not his/her car)
and my CRAPPY bent muffler that gives the UGLIEST 4A-GE sound.

We're going to find her... i know it.
It's here.

Im going to look now... either than or i'm thinking i want to hear my car again (no sleep for last 48 hours)

-Jay *gone*

very good sign Jay, keep the optimism up.

Thinking you heard your car nearby after it got stolen is alot worse than hearing your baby actually getting stolen Sad

How much fuel was in the tank?

Ask servos and even print a few pictures to leave with them with your ph. number. Just in case the shitheads decide to fuel up
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy_Csx wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 09:08

Great to hear !

ive been following this thred since it started.. good luck with it !

keep us updated Smile

Ted

Yeah me 2.... just because you can only imagine if it happened to you and how you would feel.... its good you heard your car dude, means its still in the area ( they must be really stupid, to keep it in the area and to think you wouldnt go searching for it)

im assuming theyd keep it garaged ( or maybe im giving them too much credit) so what time are you going looking? what time did you hear them? maybe they arent game enough to have it out in daylight?
-then again, looking at the time of your post, 11am on a saturday morning, jesus, what do they wanna get caught? better for you Very Happy

if you can, you should get a friends or family members car to borrow, just in case you hear her again, just jump in the car and go straightaway, its your best chance ( then again, you dont wanna incur a chase where either cars could become damaged soo Confused )
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I might be able to come down on Sunday, so Jay whats the plan, split up and cruise through the ferntree gully hills?

I thought I might lighten the mood a bit so heres a pic of me packing my car for the day.

http://member.telpacific.com.au/sam/other/choppin.jpg
this might come in handy if we find the guy...
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S GTi Corolla 100kw 4age
Next Topic:For sale ae82 hatchback twincam green
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:32:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011483907699585 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.