Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 07:18 Go to next message
I always hear people putting some japanese monkey (or cat?) sticker on the damage done by drifting... i saw a white 180sx at uni today and it had the sticker on the front right corner panel which suffered damage...

what's the go?
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its wank

if you feel like being a wanker, then do it
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha

wheres shane? Laughing
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL its the "jump on the bandwagon and say we are drifters " thing go for it if it makes you feel better
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn wannabe's ive event seen one on a stocko excel!
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 18:18

damn wannabe's ive event seen one on a stocko excel!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most of it is probably parking damage... they should put a shopping trolley sticker over it.... Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 18:11

hahaha

wheres shane? Laughing

Laughing Least someone else knows their shit Twisted Evil

hehehe
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the URAS monkey, looks like a cat but isn't. URAS is pretty much a drift team, don't know the guy who draws it but he drives the crazy ARSE Blitz R34 in all the Option vids, so it's like wacking on a Signal sticker on your car. Like Simon said it's wank! Another japanese drift fashion thats influenced on Australia, but some Aussies aka wankers don't really get the jist.

I saw a car at Calder last night with the same sticker but they changed it to a koala, but I reckon I'd give it to them (no not in that sense).
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yes, its a monkey...

definitely a monkey

no question about it

dont think theres even any need for discussion

monkey, not a cat

nope, monkey

monkey
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now we're all gettin it.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 19:33

oh yes, its a monkey...

definitely a monkey

no question about it

dont think theres even any need for discussion

monkey, not a cat

nope, monkey

monkey

hahaha
oh boy
No No No
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

i love shitstirring you !!

Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hit a cat with my car and bent up the front guard. Am I allowed a sticker????

Or do I need to go run down a monkey? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 19:38

Laughing

i love shitstirring you !!

haha
i NOTICED! Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like my koala
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that koala is kool!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 20:10

that koala is kool!

I thought it was really funny when I saw it, so I got one.... Now I think it's just plain stoopid, but I still like it Very Happy
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple_Beasty wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 19:58

I hit a cat with my car and bent up the front guard. Am I allowed a sticker????

Or do I need to go run down a monkey? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HAHAHAHAHA tats funny

But yes it need sto be a monkey

Cheers

Steve
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i beleive your refering to the great nomu ken Very Happy, btw uras = saru which is japanese for monkey
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Tue, 28 September 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Tue, 28 September 2004 22:26

i beleive your refering to the great nomu ken Very Happy, btw uras = saru which is japanese for monkey

ie
Ken Nomura
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some guy just posted up in members rides a pic of him and his stacked ae86 with that sticker, so he is a wanker for sure.

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now your seeing the light
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a cat a tells yas. Laughing

its been made popular by nomu ken and its name is nomuemon (from memory). Ive actually always wondered this...

Uras = Saru (monkey in jap). The monkey is the skillful (IE hanging in trees) nomu ken often wears a monkey suit on option vids hence he is the skillful drift monkey... however its said that the monkey is more skillful than the cat. so in a fight the monkey would punch out the cat with skill. hence if you have dorifto damage your car your no skillful monkey so your either:

the punched out drift cat

or the monkey that has been punched because youve had a spin and damaged your car.

im really not sure which.. but who cares. I know other Uras logos are monkeys. I think its a damn funny drawing and if you know the story and youve had drift damage then go for it.

The punched out koala is an Australian invention. Japan has skillful monkeys.. we have skillful koalas.. (note; they are skillful because they hang from trees. haha)

However seeing an excel with one is a joke... if you see it again liberate them of it Wink

and how is it a wank. If you want a sticker of fuckn barney the dinosaur on your car go for it. (lol) and likewise if youve fallen from the preverbial drift tree then monkey up your car.

I cant wait till you see like 17yr old p plater chicks putting it on their car coz they think its cute and have no idea... It will most probably happen.. and ill be there to lay the smackdown on them with stern talking toos at traffic lights.
Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2004 07:53]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need an Ausi ricecop site with stickers for its members..then you can slap a really hard to remove sticker on their car saying BEWARE RICED UP CAR and an adress to check out the site which will have everyones comments about how ghey their car is...they will not learn anyother way!
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 29 September 2004 17:50

and how is it a wank. If you want a sticker of fuckn barney the dinosaur on your car go for it.

What about an OAKLEY sticker Laughing
The original wank sticker!
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i always thought it was the punched out cat thingy that jap dudes put on their drift damaged machines
anybody over here that does it is just a wannabe
cat or monkey ii dont care its still a wannabe thing to do
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i always thought it was a cat, people say monkey but i've never seen a monkey with wiskers Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i swear i didnt do anything!

!!
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a cat , how many monkeys have whiskers? someone show me a picture of an actual monkey with whiskers to shut me up ( don't post the actual sticker up and say thats it )

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BradW wrote on Wed, 29 September 2004 21:20

and how is it a wank. If you want a sticker of fuckn barney the dinosaur on your car go for it.

or 'No Fear' Wink
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or even worse "FEAR THIS"
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or "Magic happens"
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Wed, 29 September 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Maybe some people NEED thermonuclear protection on their rear window!! Rolling Eyes
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOMBADORE
Racing

*Shudder* Confused
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Thu, 30 September 2004 02:43

or "Magic happens"

Aw shit yeah....

As for the Cat/Monkey thing - I seriously cannot believe this is starting up AGAIN!!!

There is a fkn monkey AND a cat!!! The punched out one is a CAT!

C A MOTHERFUCKING T!!!

The end.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the forking Nike tick on the back of excels was a standard penrith item aswell...Faaaaaaaarkk makes me soooo angry!!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.importfanatix.com/assets/images/drift_monkey_logo.jpg
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its a cat a tells yas. Laughing

its been made popular by nomu ken and its name is nomuemon (from memory). Ive actually always wondered this...

Uras = Saru (monkey in jap). The monkey is the skillful (IE hanging in trees)

I thought it was because they look like monkeys?
Laughing

Its all a big fukin wank. fully sik dorifto into a power pole sik monkey drift fukin sik monkeys!
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 30 September 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not another

"its a cat!!!"

"no you fu#kwad its a monkey!!!"

threads

Very Happy

ive seen the uras monkey/cat on a CC lancer...wtf?

another problem we have in perth are those stupid "delerium" stickers that look like butterflys. wtf is that about? every damn ricer/excel/lancer has one......AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
jacek
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sat, 02 October 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my personal favourite is the commo utes with "SHIFT" or "FOX" on their little rear window

and yes wtf is with the delirium stickers!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's the man himself!
What are you doing on the forum Ken? Maybe you can clarify this whole situation. Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or even that gya ass playboy bunny

coz they guys who drive the shitboxes with the stickers on them get SO much play... hahaha
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i damage my car by running down a german can i put a swastica on it Rolling Eyes
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting thought, but then you'd be seen as part of their little clan Wink

thats a no no
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What annoys me is the "Badgirl" stickers........ usually on small shitters!
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a nomuemon sticker on my ae86 and I dont think it makes me some super cool drifter, I just like it Smile

so many haters.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Sun, 03 October 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 20:07

What annoys me is the "Badgirl" stickers........ usually on small shitters!

you have one on your car Rolling Eyes
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Mon, 04 October 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove an old corolla with a "Bad Bitch" sticker on the back window while my car was getting fixed a couple of years back. Made me feel pretty damn tuff.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Mon, 04 October 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 20:21

I have a nomuemon sticker on my ae86 and I dont think it makes me some super cool drifter, I just like it Smile

so many haters.

dont hate the player right?
hate the game.

Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Mon, 04 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are there any "Fully Sick" stickers or "Turbulance"? ie on a VL commodore?
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Thu, 30 September 2004 08:42

Maybe some people NEED thermonuclear protection on their rear window!! Rolling Eyes

Haha I remember the Oakley stickers with thermonuclear protection below... still see them on a few combi vans.. Rolling Eyes

In keeping with the calling people wankers.... it should read..

WANKLEY

Premature Ejaculation.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jsut wait until ricers purposely crash their car a bit so they can put the sticker on
it wont be popular to have a nice clean bodykit.. but a fucked up one with monkeys all over it
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 12:12

Haha I remember the Oakley stickers with thermonuclear protection below... still see them on a few combi vans.. Rolling Eyes

WANKLEY

Premature Ejaculation.

My brother had an Oakley sticker on his old cortina, but it had thermowanker protection under it,
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 12:22

SPEEDCORE wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 12:12

WANKLEY

Premature Ejaculation.

My brother had an Oakley sticker on his old cortina, but it had thermowanker protection under it,

Personally I was a fan of the ones that read FUGLEY Thermonuclear Bullshit Rolling Eyes
Aussie
Regular

June 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BradW wrote on Wed, 29 September 2004 20:50

ROFL leighton (CRAB-86) has one on his sprinkler LMAO

"it came with the car..."
"suuuurrre it did leg Rolling Eyes Laughing "
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Thu, 07 October 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say you guys need hobbies, but it looks like this is it.

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Fri, 08 October 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha yeah those where good too! Razz
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: What's the go with drift damage and and that monkey sticker? Fri, 08 October 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 04 October 2004 16:39

monkeymajik wrote on Sun, 03 October 2004 20:21

so many haters.

dont hate the player right?
hate the game.

Very Happy

heheeh damn straight Smile
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:what on earth is this??
Next Topic:Channel TEN Lancer Evo Competition
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:49:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010408878326416 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.