Toymods » Members Rides » Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Wed, 15 September 2004 06:32 Go to next message
hey guys

This is my Second car and first toyota....

OWNER:
Mitch Wright

YEAR/MAKE/MODEL
1972 Toyota TA22 Celica Lt

MECHANICS:
3T block
2T head??
Manual conversion
T18 Radiator
brand new redback sports muffler(s)
2 inch exhaust straight through

BODYWORK
Bright Blue paint with Purple Pearl
shaved besides a new style Toyota badge on boot

INTERIOR
All new grey/black velour interior
Honda Prelude Seats
Sony Cd Player
Alpine 120watt 6x9s
Run Dmc Figurines
Momo Steering wheel

WHEELS
15inch jellybeans
Fronts- 185/60 R13
Rear-185/65 R13 retreads

FUTURE PLANS
*Engine conversion (not sure wat yet, need more power)
*new exhaust (done)
*new rims and tyres
*6x9 alpines (done)
*<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24& k=keyless%20entry" onmouseover="window.status='keyless entry'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">keyless entry</a>
*central locking
*new rubbers
*new Dash (the one in it has some bad cracks)
*Centre console DONE
*steering wheel DONE

im planning on making a project car out of it..im very excited...its only my 2nd car but my first Celica Very Happy
have a look at the pix and let me know wat u think..

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4626/a107.jpg
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2294/b37.jpg
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/6404/c26.jpg
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4457/d29.jpg
http://img18.exs.cx/img18/8056/Image649.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2005 12:43]

Send a private message to this user    
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Wed, 15 September 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you on the Purana taskforce?
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Sun, 19 September 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh i forgot i paid $1600 for it...

its home now but it seems to have a bit of a problem in the ignition system. it could just need a tune up new leads and sparks plugs i dunno so im keeping my fingers crossed

what do u guys think of my baby? i cant wait till its on the road.

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Sun, 19 September 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Looks very nice. Congrats on getting your first Celica. You've now been bitten and not want another car Smile

What are your plans for it?

seeyuzz
river
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Mon, 20 September 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey river..
im pretty happy with it altho it will be a while until i get the money for rego as it sucked my bank account dry just to buy her but its alright i know it will be worth it...

planned mods are

*2T-GEU conversion
*keyless entry
*central locking
*Sports exhaust
*17inch rims
*sound system
*re tint windows (ugly old purple tint atm yuk!)
*new rubbers
*new Dash (the one in it has some bad cracks)
*custom centre console
*racing steering wheel and gear knob....

thats all thats on the list atm tho...im sure ill add things to it as they come to me. i might see some of ya's for a cruise once she is on the road Very Happy
laters
magicmitch...

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Mon, 20 September 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Unless you're going to turbo it, then you're better off with the standard 2TG. The later versions, for lower premium feul and EFI had lower compression and did not have the power of the 2TG. Mind you, you may need to put 98RON (BP Ultimate or Shell Optimax) into your tank to get the best performance - and make sure the carbies are well tuned.

However, if you want to modify the engine etc, then you are probably better off with the 2TGEU engine.

THis is the same for it's bigger brother, the 18RG. The early 18RG was the most powerful stock engine, and it's later variants, such as 18RGU and 18RGEU weren't as powerful, but the later versions lend themselves more easily to upgrading with turbo etc (I think mainly 'cos of the EFI).

ANyway, keep us posted with details and pics of your upgrades.

seeyuzz
river
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Mon, 20 September 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the tips mate...
i have been juggling between the 2T-G and the 2T-GEU im not completely fussed on the efi...but it will be a while yet until i get to that stage...ill keep what u said in mind...cheers mate..

magicmitch
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Tue, 21 September 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello...

Aah can't wait to see her on the road full time... and all nice and fresh... I think you got yourself a good buy... considering what these celica's are bringing at the moment...

Hopefully the Civic's cubing will not be in vain...
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Tue, 21 September 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks keal...i think ive done well for $1600

the more i look at it the more i love it and the more flaws i find...but it will keep me busy...the civic is gone..moved onto bigger and better things...sad to see her go... it was so famous around engadine heathcote area.. Sad

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Wed, 22 September 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a bit of a tune up today...she is running swwwwweeeet now...she needed some timing adjustment and new spark plugs etc etc...so im pretty happy... i drove it around the streets near my house today..teaching myself how to drive manual..yes i got my licience in auto but im on my greens so no test is needed to drive manual..surprisingly ive picked it up pretty quickly.the only thing is i cant drive it to far for 2 reasons
1- its not registered
2- its running on empty and my fuel cap cant be unlocked for some reason..so im up sh*t creek until i get a locksmith or something.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Thu, 23 September 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good, you've already got yourself a nice starting point there.

although i wouldn't go with 17's dude... i had 15's on my old one and they were great, made the steering a little heavier when trying to park but fine when underway. i've only seen one with 17's and it really did look quite ridiculous. IMO 16's are the limit to which you'd want to go for daily driving Smile
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Thu, 23 September 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney- ive been thinkin about the wheel size i now agree that 17s would be a bit to much..and i agree with u totally with the 15s or a max 16inch...

today i was scrapping off the paint from the tail light trims and fuel cap door im only half way there and it took ages...looks a lot better tho...pix will be available if anyone is interested
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Tue, 28 September 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just finished stripping the paint off the taillight trims and i re painted the fuel door in a chrome paint,here are some before and after shots. i think it looks a lot better but the door needs to match the taillight trims a bit better..

what do ya's think?
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/8159/rear2.jpg
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/674/back13.jpg
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Tue, 28 September 2004 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks good! Smile
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Wed, 29 September 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking sweet, but I'm not too fond of the newer style toyota badge on the rear.

Also how are the Prelude seats. I'm looking for some new seats for my RA23 so I'm just sussing out some options. Do they sit too high at all? I'm 6'3 so I don't want to be hitting my head on the roof!
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) Wed, 29 September 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not a massive fan of the new badge either..i dont know if i will remove it tho...

as for the seats the drivers seat has adjustable height and at the highest position my head just rubs the roof and im about 6"1 ish.. pretty comfortable it has a lumbar support and the sides can be positioned for a sick racing fit Laughing
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Sat, 02 October 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump* new pix
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Fri, 08 October 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i popped a new radiator today..the other one had showed some savage leaks after i flushed it.. $75 in top condish from pick n payless..the bloke said it was a T18 or something..its a bit thicker than the old one and one of the brackets r a bit smaller than an original so i had to drill a couple of holes but its all good...the same hoses fit and everything.

whats the T18?

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2004 13:02]

SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Fri, 08 October 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Google/Toymods search for TE72.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Mon, 18 October 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i now have the cash to get my muffler fixed..its goin in tomorrow.
but i was wondering if it would be worth while getting a new exhaust along with the muffler.
what are the approx prices for the a muffler replacement and a new sports exhaust?
what system would you guys suggest, i dont want a huge ugly thing and im not made of money Sad yet
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Tue, 19 October 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MAJOR CLOD WROTE
Also how are the Prelude seats. I'm looking for some new seats for my RA23 so I'm just sussing out some options. Do they sit too high at all? I'm 6'3 so I don't want to be hitting my head on the roof!

In answer to that Major, I would suggest the seats from an AW11 MR2. you should be able to pick up a pair for about 150 in good nick... they look good, and are super comfy
plus they have lumbar support, front lift, adjustable bucket sides, forward/back, tilt, head rest up/down and forward/back

and they are really low.

have fun..
O-man
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 21 October 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the car back today from getting the exhaust sorted.. i ended up
getting the front and rear mufflers replaced with after market sports mufflers which came to $240 with labour...is that an alright price?..
it sounds so purrrty now... compared to what it sounded like before anyway man that was crap.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 21 October 2004 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome ride there dude!!
should go for a cruise sometime
stereomike
Regular

February 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 21 October 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slick! Seems very clean inside and out, so you're off to a great start! Your list of intended mods sounds sweet too, especially the bigger rims hehe. I'll have to get on the anti-badge bandwagon, I don't like new badges on old cars, it feels a bit like blaspheming the original badge Sad

Anyway, looks great!
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Sat, 23 October 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks heaps for the comments guys...i cant wait to get it on the road..it shouldnt be to long now maybe a month max.. just down to dollars.. goin for a cruise would be great Smile
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Mon, 25 October 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does anyone know if $240 is a good price for 2 new redback mufflers fitted ?
is it a reasonoble price...not much i can do about it now cause ive paid for it but ya gotta learn some how.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 18 November 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have just discovered that my block is a 3T...what does the 3T head look like? im not sure if its a 2T head or a 3T head...

what does this discovery mean for my car and its powah! Razz

any one know??
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Mon, 22 November 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the blue, looks hot
bourny
Regular

August 2004

Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Wed, 24 November 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride... where bouts in the shire you live? i seen in at the mechanics today (Ross automotive) correct me if i'm wrong..

What was it doing up there? i love Glenns black Twin Turbo supra.. (owner of Ross Automotive.)

Cheers

Bourny
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bourny...
i live in engadine
yeh its my car..its getting somethings done to it cause im not having any luck getting blue slip so glen is gunna see wat he can do for me...
his supra is for sale along with the ke20 drag car..
where abouts do u live?
what do u drive? i might ive seen u around
bourny
Regular

August 2004

Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice, his drag car rocks... i love it.. but the supra is nicer Very Happy

i drive a white ae82 with a WRX bonnet scoop, 100kw 4age.

you would of seen me around, i'm driving all the time.

any idea how much he is selling the 2 cars for? i've seen him start and drive the drag car, sounds awesome..

How old are you? school?

And i live in woronora hts Very Happy

Bourny

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 01:14]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeh im 19...u?
i know the drag is going for $35000 he needs a quick sale..it has a $38000 engine in it so its a bargin..im goin to ask for his permission to put the cars up here and try n help the sale a bit...im not do sure about the supra tho its fu*kin quick tho...

im go to Loftus tafe atm doing sports coaching..i finished yr 12 in 2003 i went to engadine high...what school did/do u goto? i havnt seen ur car yet which is odd.....
i live down kingswood rd area.. Very Happy "go the wood!!"
my names mitch wright btw whats urs? i may know u Razz
bourny
Regular

August 2004

Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm 19 too...

I should of finished year 12 in 2002 but i left earlier, at bosco.

My girlfriend lives off kingswood road, near the traffic islands... she went to engadine, i know heaps of people from engadine high, alot of dickheads though..

My names Chris btw...

I love his supra, he is a dogie bloke though.. can't talk about that shit but, long story.. my brother started his apprenticship up there..

Who do you hang around with?? names??

Bourny
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have pm...
Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks really nice mate...dont listen to ppl and their ghey views on 17's and ta22,s they look hot,just check out 4s FED for an example..good luck with it..
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks burna...

im starting to look at rims now cause i know it will take me ages to make a decision on what ones suit and look the best the TA..so im hoping by the time i make a decision id have the money...
this is a photo shop of some fusions..what do u think?
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8435/FUSIONS.jpg
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Thu, 25 November 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries,yeh i always like that type on the celicas like the older style BBS,just remember if you get front wheel drive offset rims like those they will sit in heaps on the guards..
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Wed, 01 December 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not to educated about wheel n tyre requirements for cars n stuff.. i know the offset for my car is +29mm but thats about it...(that is the right offset isnt it)
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's New Ride (1972 TA22) *NEW PIX* Sat, 15 January 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FINALLY ON THE ROAD...

i got blue slip a couple of weeks ago after getting defected a week prior.
below are the defects and wat i did to make it pass

* Rusted brake line around the diff replaced brake line

* flexible brake line in front right hanging lose,not on clip adjustment of brake line

* window tint had turned purple and became "reflective" taking of window tint is the must frustrating thing in the world...the side windows were easy but the rear window took a total of 4 hours to get the crap off

* Crack dash Made a temporary dash mat out of universal parcel tray fabric

* Steering wheel tornbought some Wilson Tennis grip and wrapped it around the entire wheel... it feels great..

* parcel tray had exposed holes The holes were from the speaker the prevoius owner had in the car.. the holes were 2 6x9 holes and 2 8 inch holes?? 8 inch?? yeh i know...so i made my own parcel shelf and covered it with some black uv clothe i bought from a car apholstery place.

there were a few more but i cant think of them at the moment..

i also had to get some rust cut out and replaced on the firewall and the exhaust replace cause it had holes in it but i did those things before taking it for blue slip.

its so great to not just have a ta22 but to be able to drive and go where ever i want again..freedom is tops Laughing

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Sat, 15 January 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good on you man it is a great car..I may have some prety rare celica rims(well so im told) for sale soon so if your still on the search,let me know...enjoy champ!
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Sun, 16 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks rb

ill keep an eye out for the rims u r selling.. Smile
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Sun, 16 January 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the car mate! keep up the good work
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Mon, 17 January 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i installed a centre console today.. its not sitting how it should because the clock doesnt clear the hump on the floor so the console is resting on a lip on the air condish box and then screwed in under the hand brake...

is there any reason why it didnt fit? my car used to be an auto...
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Tue, 18 January 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, nice ride. I too have a Celica, mine is 77 RA28, and its my first car. Im only 15 (maybe one of toymods youngest members??) and dont have my L's yet but am getting the car restored/done up before i get my L's. Alot of ur plans for ur car are the same as mine. My car is getting a paint job while i rebuild the engine, wen its painted and the engine is in ill focus on the interior, get some nice seats, new molded carpet. then probly some mags and finally put a super charged worked 18rg in to finish it off.

Any way good luck with it, and i hope u keep us updated with the progress u make :)Smile
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Wed, 19 January 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds sweet man.. RA28s r hot...got any pix?
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Wed, 19 January 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ull find all my pics here

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55497&start=0&rid=6957&S=768df4abea4 d6b8feea7cc4daa001b70
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Tue, 01 February 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got some of these for xmas and they r now on my parcel shelf...whenever my cds skips its only jam master jay doing his remix so dont worry if u were scratching from my car...

http://img186.exs.cx/img186/4302/rundmcmezitzlarge0im.jpg
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) Thu, 10 February 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
today i replaced my back tyres as they were a lot bigger profile on the back and i didnt like the look and they were rubbing the guards...well i thought they were..

i got the fronts moved to the back (185/65r13) and got new 185/60r13 on the front..i wanted the same on the front and back but they would cost me $120 a tyre compared to $80

anyway..i get home and check if my tyres rub and if they didnt rub in my drive way they wouldnt rub anyways i pull up at my driveway and it still make the clippin sound so me thinks it maybe part suspension aswell..

im goin to get a suspension check soon what do u guys reakon??
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) Fri, 11 February 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 00:14

anyways i pull up at my driveway and it still make the clippin sound so me thinks it maybe part suspension aswell..

G'day Mitch,

If it's like a clicking noise coming from your wheel, don't worry about it,

for some strange reason, there are a few brands of brake pads that don't fit 100% snug in the caliper on TA22's, as a result, it will just move around a little bit, and make an irritating noise.

It's just a noise,. it doesn't affect anything,.

Or replace the pads Smile

Hope this helps
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *ON THE ROAD* Fri, 11 February 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats interesting...its an shocking sound...it sounds like the panel is gettin hit..its very loud to.. is that the type of sound u r talkin about or is it the guards actually rubbing??

im pretty sure its the guards rubbing cause it leaves marks on the tyres....

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 02:15]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 10 April 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE!
ok guys its been ages this ive had an update so here is wat has happened since..

i got some speakers for the front 6"clarions and some 6x9 alpines of rollaboy(keal) made a parcel tray and popped some rundmc dudes on it (pix below)

i got a hold of a console whacked that in

got a new clutch cylinder

bought a jaycar 4x50rms amp and im now running my 800w sony sub with my ipod/itrip all hooked up..800 songs at the fingertips..woo

just this weekend i bought a new wheel and the boss should be in tomorrow (pic below)
i think thats about it..nothing to drastic nor mechanical

there is my new wheel
http://img236.exs.cx/img236/7627/wheel8rq.th.jpg

just a couple snaps of my car in traffic..
http://img74.exs.cx/img74/5233/picture436hg.jpg
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/6574/picture478yl.jpg

and my rundmc'ers
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/6752/image4052at.jpg

Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 10 April 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could i get some more pictures of the interior?

[Updated on: Sun, 10 April 2005 12:53]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Mon, 11 April 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pix workin now dude??

yeh ill try and get some for u when i get time..what is ur interest with the interior?
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Mon, 11 April 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate
steering wheel looks nice
u got it on yet?
ill have to come down at take a look Smile
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Mon, 11 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 19:42

pix workin now dude??

yeh ill try and get some for u when i get time..what is ur interest with the interior?

From what i can see it looks exactly like mine. Confused
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 17 April 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got some interior pix for u dude...put some of urs up and we can see how alike they r...

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/5513/image5298bu.th.jpg

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/3516/image5308sq.th.jpg

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/2617/image5317tc.th.jpg

http://img112.echo.cx/img112/6197/image5325oq.th.jpg

Smurtman
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 17 April 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice ride dude. U have a pm cause i think i know u Smile
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 17 April 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smurtman wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 18:20

Nice ride dude. U have a pm cause i think i know u Smile

Hey another shire dude! Very Happy Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 17 April 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh dude... i am who u think i am..u have pm
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Magicmitch's Ride (1972 TA22) *UPDATE* Sun, 17 April 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thanks for the pics dude!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1988 Celica GT-2 (3S-GTE ST162) Update!!!..Custom Fiberglass, Pod Filter Inclosing, Cold AIr Intake
Next Topic:1986 ST162 Celica *New and smaller pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:40:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092718601226807 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.