Toymods » General Car Talk » Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Thu, 07 October 2004 10:58 Go to next message
howdy boys,
i want an estimate on how much quicker a overbore would make my 2t 3t go, its got the cams and so forth.
it would be an increase in displacement from 1770 to 1919....so how much quicker would that make it....
preferably quatre mile times if anyone would have an idea. or just comments, even thatd be helpful.
im just seeing if its worth the investment, practically trying to see if the performance difference is worth the 900 or so bucks.
plus durability Rolling Eyes
thanks mj pitt for the figures...and the help Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Fri, 08 October 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nobody? does anybody know what is the site of the guy in tasmania who is like an expert on 2tg and 2t3t conversions?
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Fri, 08 October 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/4883/
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Fri, 08 October 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck all really, a bit more torque down low, more driveable, money better spent on a head job
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Fri, 08 October 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm well i talked to a guy today who has 8 1ggte's sitting in his shed :s (ive already tried to get them cheap (n)) he is a proper race engineer, steve kendell if anyone knows him. and he did a few sums and said the power increase would be quite considerable.
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Guesstamate or estimate on a displacement q Fri, 08 October 2004 14:07 Go to previous message
I generally concur with Steve Kendell and do not concur with Mr DOHC. I believe the increase in displacement will be worthwhile, but trust Kendell to quantify the improvements more than I obviously.

I'm pretty sure we've kicked this over between email, PM, a web forums and a mailing list though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Just bought an MKII Supra w/ 2 1G-GTE Motors
Next Topic:Need Something done/Parts???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:44:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0033681392669678 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.