Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
iTcHyYy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Fri, 01 October 2004 04:51 Go to next message
FOR SALE JDM AE86 Trueno hatchback in PERTH. REGRETFUL & URGENT Sale Crying or Very Sad . $10,000 ono.

A very rare opportunity to own one of the Japanese classics. Great car with lots of extras. Looks almost like the Initial D car. Have to sell bc out of money to continue the project. Project nearly complete Very Happy . The car is up and running but just not registered yet. The car is alot more suited for race or drift use. I would have gotten it registered by now if not for money problems.

Things that need to be done are engine needs abit of tuning, getting the car registered and some other small stuff.

PM me if interested only SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE.

Just trying to sell a car here. PLEASE BE NICE.

Attachment: Car_1.jpg
(Size: 32.60KB, Downloaded 1060 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 04:22]

Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics!!
list mods!!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr fool pictures
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 15:56

mr fool pictures

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you need to list a bit more
"lots of mods" and no pics wont sell u a 12k sprinter lol
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just lend me 12 grand and ill buy it b4 i see it..

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 07:23]

bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12k for a sprinter... unfinished project?!

you must of been in quite a rush not to even note down what sort of motor it has in it.

iTcHyYy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

Its a JDM Trueno hatch. Black and white in colour. Its actually a drift or race car which means not road registered. Needs a bit of tunning and a few things to be done. Almost everything has been changed. Just too much to list. Pics later. PM me only serious buyers please.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 October 2004 07:52]

org86t
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Fri, 01 October 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 01 October 2004 15:56

mr fool pictures

Hater
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Sat, 02 October 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too much too list...u obviously dont wanna sell the car....u should at LEAST lis the MAJOR mods, or say km's or dyno figure or track lap time...
d-shiznit
Regular

May 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Sun, 03 October 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEllo!

Just to let you all know the car is actually a HATCH not a coupe!!! thought this might get more interest for ya kian. Razz
Still don't think you should sell it though!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Sun, 03 October 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lazy.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Sun, 03 October 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed. With all the mods, shouldn't it be completed anyway?

Pfft.

wth03
Regular

March 2003

Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Mon, 04 October 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
at least u should tell what things need to be fixed up???
it could be like everythings been changed,
like cd player, gear knop, steelin wheel, ....but not the motor... Laughing Laughing Laughing
racerx
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Mon, 04 October 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested.
I would like a list of mods and pics please.

PM or email:

danielsmith@swiftmotorsport.net
iTcHyYy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: For Sale AE86 Trueno Unfinished Project Tue, 05 October 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

PICs Coming Soon
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Updated) Wed, 06 October 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
note: panda colour and digital dash are NOT mods....
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Updated) Wed, 06 October 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 13:34

note: panda colour and digital dash are NOT mods....

as if.. panda colour is + 100 hp.. you OBVIOUSLY havent read the latest auto salon mag...
haha
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Updated) Wed, 06 October 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg man u have time to say bump??? atleast tell us what engine it has in it????
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Update 1) Wed, 06 October 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough*
b*l*s*i*t
jdm trueno takumi edition.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Update 1) Wed, 06 October 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it has 'sooo many mods' and when u list only 4, one of them is a spin turn knob?

please.. Rolling Eyes
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Update 1) Wed, 06 October 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car looks like the car that was just sold recently in melbourne Confused
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Update 1) Thu, 07 October 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J-AE86 wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 09:10

this car looks like the car that was just sold recently in melbourne Confused

That'd be the C-Red imported Trueno which sold for $14k to someone here, then was sold at $10k to another ... I doubt it'd be this one.

But the pics will confirm that when posted eventually ... Rolling Eyes
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno (Update 1) Thu, 07 October 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it is the former c-red car, very nice.

it does look like it

absolutely packed with goodies

http://www.c-red.com.au/stock/aet/index.shtml
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Fri, 08 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the picture he posted is definately the same car as was sold by C-RED.
It is amazing that these cars are sold on so quickly as i would have thought that most enthusiasts of the marque would die before sell a good example???
Regards Superaw11.
drjones_aus
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sat, 09 October 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but i am still thinkin' of y this car would be posted for sale always if it is good as everybody say so. in my memory, this car has been sold at least twice without rego. (If that car was da 1 from C-Red). it's pretty strange in this case.

superaw11 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 21:27

Well the picture he posted is definately the same car as was sold by C-RED.
It is amazing that these cars are sold on so quickly as i would have thought that most enthusiasts of the marque would die before sell a good example???
Regards Superaw11.

grimlock
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey he must have polished it up.
looks more shiny.
heheheh
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it isnt takumis unless takumi has put on the kokui front end lately...lol
c-red
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could possibly be the one I sold.
That was such a nice, quick car.
Jash
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe it is the cred car. Spoke to someone recently and car was onsold from melb to perth.. It needs some minor work to have it complied. I believe it currently has a carbie setup.. This would have to be removed for compliance. ie injection and emissions back on.

Who ever buys this car will get a awesome machine. But will have to be willing to put the time into it and putting perhaps a stock 4age to pass compliance including intrusion bars, australian seatbelts etc.

Good luck with the sale.

This car may cost an extra $2500 to have complied and onroad..
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought u dont need compliance for pre 89 cars
c-red
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be able to get it licenced here no worries.
Jash
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id take this for 8.5 k anyday... Confused 10k is a lil high for a car need minor work.. mind you there was a crack on the side from what i remember as well as minor rusts... does 8.5 sounds ok u guys?
grimlock
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 10 October 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey do Trueno come with power windows or are they wind up?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 11 October 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it depends on what model.

Late model 87, GT-Apex - yes

Trueno/Levin both the same, just depends on the model

guttermouth
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 11 October 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
94 i think hey
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 11 October 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All vehicle require some sort of compliancing. Compliancing basically means making comply with ADR. If this engine never came in a carbie form. Then it will have to be put back to how it was originally to pass emissions laws. If it does not have intrusion bars or australian seat belts in it. Then these also have to be changed. If it does not have any child restraints in it. These have to be added. If it does not have a unleaded fuel filler this also has to be done. TO many people just think buying a 15+ year old car bring it here, and register it. Why do you think they quote $1k ontop of the car price to have it ready to register.

People, unless your willing to put some work into this car and do alot of it yourself. It will cost you a good $2k before its ready to be put onroad. If you do it all yourself then alot of these costs wont be there.

Makes you wonder why the car has been passed around so many times before its even complied.
iTcHyYy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Wed, 13 October 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car can be registered and it does take some money to get it registered. Thats y I have stated that it is an unfinished project and it is more suited as a drift car or a race car.

The things that need to be done are the engine needs abit of cleaning and tuning. The front wipers need to be wired up and reverse light switch needs to be put back. I already have the switch just haven't put it back yet. Also need airfilters. Interior is abit dodgy but ok.

I am selling this car bc of personal reasons. It is a very good car. This is a very REGRETFUL and URGENT SALE.
iTcHyYy
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sat, 30 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still 4 sale. Taking any offers.
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sat, 30 October 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you drive it down to melb i will buy it from you. I guess it just goes to see how seriously you want to sell it....

pm me for car details...
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sat, 30 October 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how can he drive it to melbourne when it has no rego.. read some more.
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 31 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read between the lines... or do i need to spell everything out??

anyway itchy will pm to discuss.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 31 October 2004 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i private message can be anything, from sex to whats the time. anyway, maybe we should let him sell his car, and if you want to buy it, maybe he can organise freight ? Also, I dont think he has the time to register it, as mentioned above many things need to be done to get it registered and he needs to sell it asap, so im thinking, he wont have the time to register or drive it to melbourne, there for he may have the time to freight it ? Confused Anyway, "it just goes to see how much of a serious buyer you are", if you really want this car, you would pay the freight and all the rest that goes with it.

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 08:34]

type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Sun, 31 October 2004 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man whatever dude... you sound more interested in the car than me...

anyway just so you know my life story cos you seem to be diggind for something...

1. i am seriously looking for a car of this description
2. i have the cash ready to pay for one
3. i am looking for one in relatively good condition
4. i live in Melbourne so if freight is an option then i will pay if nothing in melb is currently available
5. i like this particular car but im not willing to fork over 10K with no history of it or what it "contains"

so yeah anyway i hope this makes you happier.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 01 November 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
type one.

there is a panda trueno GT APEX that is REGISTERED with 10 months and RWC in melbourne for sale. It's got an aus spec chassis plate, so it's easily insured and registered too.

speak to evilshyt about it.
type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 01 November 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i did thx for letting me know though, he is not replying my pm's Sad
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 01 November 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10,000 for a ae86 trueno is the going rate in melbourne...

and thats with minimal mods...

alan had one a while ago for 8k... and that was unregistered and had a bit of rust...

type_one: is there a geniune reason why you want a panda trueno with watans? levin can't cut it?

please understand that we get so many people signing up to this forum saying 'i want a panda trueno gt-apex with wantanabes' that another person asking for one isn't going to get much of a look at or much respect from fellow posters. There are only a few people on this forum who own panda trueno and i like to believe that none of them signed up to the forums asking for one... they just happanded to find one and have a pure love 86. Posters such as yourself, while you may have a geniune interest in the 86, will never have the assitance of posters such as myself in ur quest to find ur panda trueno as we have covered it a million and a half times and it always ends up with the person never joining the forum agian, not buying an 86, and ending up driving some civic or vl turbo.

Good luck with ur search, i suggest from now on u pm if you have an interest in a panda trueno and dont' get so defensive when posters like ae86slut get frustrated at posts such as yours for the reasons i mentioned above.

Thanks and thats all...

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 06:42]

type one
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: For Sale JDM AE86 Trueno Mon, 01 November 2004 08:14 Go to previous message
i actually don't particularly care whether or not i get a panda white or not... i am actually just looking for an 86 in good condition...

either way i understand... though when i signed up i wrote up a brief profile of myself in the new member section - and i stated vehemently that i was not a cartoon character wannabe nor do i even follow the cartoon...

someone has pm'd me of an 86 in syd and i want to know the ins and outs of getting it to melbn cos i heard it can be a pain in the ass... anyway - this is my position.

thx for not juimping on me first and asking questions later... im really not trying to be a prick i just like the car and i am looking for a good example... and it seems to me that there are a few 86's around but i can't seem to find one i have been happy with so i keep searching...

sorry if i offended anyone Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Supercharged Corolla Sedan ** >SOLD<**
Next Topic:FS or SWAP: 89 TX3
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:47:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099248886108398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.