Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
icon5.gif  for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:06 Go to next message
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wNTQ2NjIyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 19:07]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats one giant pussy... cat.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt take long for the pussy comment Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. It is a cute kitty though... and a giant! It's more like a small lion than a larg kitty.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the hell did they fed that cat?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lots of tofu....
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 03 September 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its Huge!

i thought my cat was big at 10kg, but i think that this one wins Laughing
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 04 September 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not a cat - that's a friggin horse.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a normal cat, just with a midget attached.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a HUUUUUGE bitch Razz Seen it before, there's another cat with the maddest trim Laughing
http://img44.exs.cx/img44/582/cattrim4.jpg
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What species is that thing(the big one, not the naked one) ? I WANT ONE!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shite... I'm sure that would next doors guard dog to shame Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only good cat is a dead cat.

best bumper sticker, curiosity didn't kill the cat my car did
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is amazing...my cat was 15kg but wasnt that big,it was more fat then big...that thing is like a feral that must have been picked up as a kitten!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she shouldn't be holding the cat like that, would hurt !
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, ive had bigger

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just want one. I'd trade in a Manaro for a cat like that. Makes the Lion look weak.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Wow.. all these cats! Now, where's my gun? Twisted Evil

seeyuzz
river
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 22:24

Hi,

Wow.. all these cats! Now, where's my gun? Twisted Evil

seeyuzz
river

Twisted Evil you shoot my cat i shoot you

but its an inside cat so it dosent bother anyone
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Pfffft...

Quote:

Good, keep it that way 'cos I'm sick of thoughtless owners who let their cat run amock and destroy native birds and wildlife.

Mind you, that fat one at the top of this forum would probably be struggling to catch anything except a hernia, in having to carry its own bulk around Smile

seeyuzz
river

Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like to run cat's over in my celica but I think that big on will rip my front off

P.S The only good cat is a dead cat
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the cat big or is ur wife small?? Rolling Eyes
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 22:55

Quote:

Pfffft...

Quote:

Good, keep it that way 'cos I'm sick of thoughtless owners who let their cat run amock and destroy native birds and wildlife.

Mind you, that fat one at the top of this forum would probably be struggling to catch anything except a hernia, in having to carry its own bulk around Smile

seeyuzz
river

oh and dogs are angels arent they ripping humans as well as anything else they can catch to bits
pft to the numbskull
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 00:16

Quote:

Pfffft...

Quote:

seeyuzz
river

oh and dogs are angels arent they ripping humans as well as anything else they can catch to bits
pft to the numbskull

Ditto... There are 2 dogs down the end of my street that are nothing but a pain in the arse... Run out infront of cars and then the owners complain when they get hit... My dad has a Harley and the dogs go nuts when he comes flying up the street...
Barking and shit, dad usually just hangs his steel capped boots out and if he hits one, he hits em good Smile Smile Smile ...
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Sat, 04 September 2004 04:36

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wNTQ2NjIyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

http://www.njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10004/hitit2.jpg
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 00:16

Quote:

Pfffft...

Quote:

seeyuzz
river

pft to the numbskull

The way that i see it, its more of the thoughtless people in the whole then just the owners.
The thoughtless cat owner that their cat catch the wildlife. The thoughtless dog owner that lets their dog roam the streets. The thoughtless adult that threatens or intimidates the dog and the thoughtless parent that lets their kid threaten or intimidate the dog. Most times a dog that feels in danager will fight back. Unfortunately if the dog fights back most times its put down, maybe the thoughtless person should be put down.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Mon, 06 September 2004 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats why my (our) cats are all inside cats. there are koalas and possums and blue wrens ect outside one of my houses (mum's) where the cats live, and we have no intention of letting them destroy any of the wildlife.

the added bonus is that inside cats are more freindly cos they only really have people to interact with and dont go feral from hunting all the time.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Quote:

pft to the numbskull

The way that i see it, its more of the thoughtless people in the whole then just the owners.
The thoughtless cat owner that their cat catch the wildlife. The thoughtless dog owner that lets their dog roam the streets. The thoughtless adult that threatens or intimidates the dog and the thoughtless parent that lets their kid threaten or intimidate the dog. Most times a dog that feels in danager will fight back. Unfortunately if the dog fights back most times its put down, maybe the thoughtless person should be put down.

I agree. I have no time for dogs that attack people or widlife either. I hate stepping in dog shit on the footpath and I hate dogs that yap and bark all day and night.

You'll get no argument from me in regards to thoughtless owners of any animal that let's it disturb the environment or life of other creatures or people.

seeyuzz
river
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/me throws a dog in rivers face while he debadges his car

Evil or Very Mad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cat is an inside cat and in the past i have seen him kick a dogs ass so there Razz
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Ahhhh, talking of cats...... EJ how are you? Smile

Do some work sunshine! You should be working, not playing on the forums. Only out-of-work bludgers like me can play on the net during business hours.

I'm dobbing you in!!!! Laughing

seeyuzz
river
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 23:24

is the cat big or is ur wife small?? Rolling Eyes

thats not my cat nor is it my wife. its a pic i found on another forum.
azmodai
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
giant norwegian forest cat
they're known to get utterly hooge
but thats the biggest i've seen.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw Az, congrats on the new job....
that 6-speed tt jza80 is closer than ever
azmodai
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most definetly.
it will be mine, oh how it will be mine.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
azmodai wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 23:43

most definetly.
it will be mine, oh how it will be mine.

hahaha dude your stuck with the st204 for EVER~
azmodai
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: for the cat lovers Tue, 07 September 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats not exactly the worst of fates Razz
oh no, stuck with a car I love.

DEAR GOD NO!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 10 September 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HERES ONE FOR THE CAT LOVER!

curiosity didnt kill this cat...my .22 did!
im sure this will stir up a few people
i like demistic cats, theyre pretty cool
but nothing is worse than a FERAL cat!

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6784/caT.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2004 02:12]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 10 September 2004 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fucken disgusting
Very Happy
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: for the cat lovers Fri, 10 September 2004 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked
soso mean!!!! *chuckles*
love the sarcasim in here... who said they had "pms" again|?? Wink

Laughing Laughing ...who said that???? *looks around*

j/k Wink
Car Freak
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 09 October 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thats abig mo fo cat

[Updated on: Sat, 09 October 2004 07:42]

Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 09 October 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As much as everyone will think this is cause I'm a chick, It really pisses me off when people hurt animals. I get that feral cats cause problems and that's why people kill them but I don't see how you can randamly say the only good cat is a dead cat. Going off topic here, but I think you have serious f@#king issues if you can go around hurting animals regardless of what species they are. Mad
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 09 October 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral animals have a huge impact on the bush, feral cats are amongst the worst, i was out at this property for about 3 weeks, this particular property had cats EVERYWHERE, and i was shocked at the numbers of native lizards and birds which it lacked!
you'de be suprised! and if the cats/pigs/dogs/rabbits
arent 'exterminated' BAD things happen

skinning them obviously isnt tasteful, this cat had escaped being shot a number of times and when i nailed it the owner demanded on skinning it for me Embarassed
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 09 October 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms Puzzleman wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 20:26

As much as everyone will think this is cause I'm a chick, It really pisses me off when people hurt animals. I get that feral cats cause problems and that's why people kill them but I don't see how you can randamly say the only good cat is a dead cat. Going off topic here, but I think you have serious f@#king issues if you can go around hurting animals regardless of what species they are. Mad

hahaa I love cats and dogs but i must say I have no problems blowing the heads off feral cats,pigs,foxes,Indian Minor birds and everything else that has been introduced and therefor effects our natural eco system,I also dont mind blowing away Roos,as once again because of our sprawling development we have created a haven for them to breed..PS fukk the buyback nothing stops a pig like an outomatic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 09 October 2004 15:11]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: for the cat lovers Sat, 09 October 2004 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 12:07

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/6784/caT.jpg

DUDE Is that on your Bed Sheets??

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: for the cat lovers Sun, 10 October 2004 01:23 Go to previous message
yeah the cat fur is my pillow case
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Want to rip microsoft off? Legally!
Next Topic:Want Chaser!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 14:16:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082130432128906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.