Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
IFelonyI
Regular

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in oakleigh too man, i will keep my peeps open
cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Notifying servos in the area is a damn good idea. They will have surveillance footage of the car and the driver plus the driver's details if he pays with EFPOS (if he pays at all that is :S).
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL @ Sam_Q Laughing

If you run out of weaponry, just organise a group drift into the bastards, put em on a corner of the road, tie em up to a corner pole and have the passenger slay them with chains Evil or Very Mad

damn i wish i was down there Mad
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck dude...give the servo's some info about it...just in case their dumb enough to re-fill Razz
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK well I just got dropped off back home by Jay. Unfortunately, no luck... Stu came down to help us for an hour too, but yeah, all up we didnt do much looking for the car and I'm sure all you guys will have alot more luck tommorow Sad

And MFX_Neko_86 it was actually at 5:28AM, what you saw was a quote of it.

Kev.
Mr_SUPRA
Newcomer

July 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate im real sorry to hear bout ur car n hope u find it but think carefully for a sec

say u stole a car. if its 4 a joy ride u drive it for a day or 2 then dump it somewhere . u wouldnt keep driving it round 4 a week or 2 as it would be obvious that the police are aware of it being stolen, nor would u park it in ur drive way for every1 to see. i dnt think ny1 is that dumb. if it is this which we should hope it is, u should find ur car no problems.

2ndly if they want it to strip it they wont have it sitting in there drive way, itll b in a garage or a workshop.

so mate im not tryin to put ur hopes down or nythn, as i personally believe ur car will show up, but im just giving ya my opinion. put a few posters up or sumthn n maybe put a little reward and maybe sum1 is willing to dog a mate for the reward and tell ya where it is. just my opinion mate

all the best finding ur 86

zak
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, just got back from the voting booths and dropping kev off.

I think the for the record is 6 hours sleep in the past 50 hours.
I had a lot of ground covered. I have to rest soon, i feel like i'm going to get really sick but when i try to relax and sleep it bothers me that im not out there.

I might do that, tonight i'm going to make a map and car picture and description for everyone attending tomorrow.

Money reward? That'll be awesome but i'm blowing most of it on the replacement textbooks that was in my car when it was stolen (they cost around 100 per book brand new and ill only be using them for 2 weeks GRRR, i doubt the library will lend me anyone as some of it was theirs!)

Sam-Q: HAHAHAHAHA Sprinter muscle Smile

Any takers on the pizza toppings for tomorrow?
Preference beers?

Got corona and heinekens i might go put in the fridge now.
See you guys tomorrow... i'm about to collapse.

-Jay
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAN'T SLEEP!

Deepest graitude goes to Stu and his ST160 and Kev for helping me out.

Stu couldn't make it tomorrow and decided to come today for an hour to help out and do what he could including going into driveways of government units and giving up his spare time in his busy lifestyle.

Kev (phrostbyte) ran to the train station at 6am, caught the pakenham line for 35 mins and wanted to walk around oakleigh neighbourhood after being informed i heard the exhaust and regardless whether i was going to be there or not.

People like that don't come by easily and it's comforting to know everyone here has done their part to help whether posting on other forums or letting me know they got my back in other states.

i know i've said it a lot already but it doesnt feel like i've said it enough but thank you from the bottom of my broken heart. All of you. Deepest gratutide.

-Jay
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oops, my bad.
Thought they were a bit game driving it around at that time.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grr not another hachi.

Dood. Go to your closest industrial area and check it all out. Or quiet dead end roads near parks!. These are prime dumping grounds so if it was taken just for a thrash, this is where itll be.

Ofcourse if it was taken for parts.. which is more likely. Make sure you keep your eye on the trading post and online forums (which your doing. so thats good)

Goodluck in finding her!
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another thing that people should keep in mind is that if it was taken for parts they will not sell them in the near furture as everyone is looking for them. keep looking occasionally for the next year or so if you do not find it before hand.

if you find out who it was that did steal it i think it would be a great idea to post their name and adress on here so some payback can be organised.
im in wollongong(NSW) if i see it around here i might have to cause some slight damage to your car eg. run the c^nts off the road.
its a nice looking sprinter so i sure as hell hope you find it asap
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE! Are you the guy who has parked in front of my place a few times in Leigh street? That's a nice AE86. I may come down Sunday. I assume you are, as it looks the same and you used to own an R33.

Sucks, sorry to hear it. Lets go find it, then you gotta put an alarm on it man. Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I am still planning to come tomorrow even though I worked for 13hrs today on 4.5hrs sleep... I am off to a 21st in a minute. Anyway... I won't be on the net in the morning Rolling Eyes so I was wanting to clear up the exact time everyone is meeting tomorrow. Lunchtime = what time?

I really want to be there to help but fatigue may eventually catch up with me. We'll see. Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a suggestion, might not want to go looking for the dude in sprinters. If i stole a sprinter and see a bunch of sprinters drivin around the area, ill freak out!!

And if i stole a car, i wouldnt wanna hang around near the place i stole it. Hope u heard correctly!!

All the best tomorrow!!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget ur radios. Will try to make it. No promises
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 21:10

just a suggestion, might not want to go looking for the dude in sprinters. If i stole a sprinter and see a bunch of sprinters drivin around the area, ill freak out!!

And if i stole a car, i wouldnt wanna hang around near the place i stole it. Hope u heard correctly!!

All the best tomorrow!!

Apparently, they usually stick around the local area, as that is where they are usually from to have noticed the car in the first place.

But yeah, freaking him out may not be the best thing... it may well help though. Very Happy
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sat, 09 October 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's shit that they stole your car. Wankers.Mad

Umm this might sound stupid but anyway. How much fuel did you leave in the car?
If it only had something like a quarter of a tank you might want to go to your local servo's.
From what i've seen 90% of servo's have camera's which might give you some sort of lead. Just an idea Confused

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAvent found it yet? Crying or Very Sad

best of luck... im so glad that i have a removeable steering wheel boss on teh way, i dont want to end up in this same situation, no one does...
Tofuboi
Regular

November 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn I've just been reading all these posts and I really feel sorry for you dude. I hope you catch that filthy bastard for stealin' it. If this person has decided to 'skip' town (so to speak), I'll have a few friends plus authories looking out for it around Sunbury, Macedon, Bulla, all the way to Tullermarine.

We'll find it, don't you worry.
truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay,
your car will surface...so dont you worry. Kinda reassuring that guys in the forum are chipping in to help. You guys rock!

Thou i doubt the car will surface in perth but i will keep my eyes here anyway.

kevin
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey just read ure thread, hope u found it today and killed watever dickhead took it
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Jay isn't online at the moment but I'm sure he will be soon, I imagine the search would have ended when it started to get dark. I hope they found it. Sad
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey gang,

Sorry to report but nope nothing yet despite our greatest efforts.

Big thanks to:

Chooney
Levin_boi
Yian
Tofu_garage
Sharaka
improvedae86
simdog
da_horse
4A-GE and his gf
Ben

For spending the entire day to help me out.
I'm planning a toymods sunday bbq (hopefully it'll be a regular thing) as my thanks for everyone's kinf contribution.

If anything memorable, improvedae86's lead to the gravel 'drift off' was something to remember Very Happy
Thank you everyone. I want you all to know i'm forever grateful.

Kind wishes,

-Jay
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they cant hide this car forever
we will find it.

ps. if you heard it, and your positive it was yours, tell the cops and tell them you 'saw' it on foot, but couldnt chase it down. and they might keep more of a lookout for it

Smile

high hopes man, dont give up.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 10:01]

Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, is the car similar to ur avatar?

i was driving towards the city on saturday(afternoon) and notice a mint silver Ae86 similar to urs with a similar number plate, he was turning out of the park next to Monash caulfield into princes highway... hope this helps, maybe you should try searching the caulfield area, quite close to oakleigh.

ill be driving pass that area again tonite, keep a look out for ya.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU DID?!

the avatar IS MY CAR!!!
*heart start racing*

There was a unofficial toymod cruise today where some of the guys was sent down to check that area out...

There's only one mint silver sprinter that i know of, and that car is in adelaide other than mine!

ARGH!!! if you should see it again, call the cops!!!

-Jay

Edit: Was it this saturday?
The car was stolen at FRIDAY 2AM MORNING anything after is not my own driving.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 10:08]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive posted the pics in my webspace to help

plates are white with black writing

STA 285

KEY POINTS ABOUT THE CAR!

grey colour coded grille
levin badge
shiny 16" meshy rims
front lip and rear spoiler (wing)

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/stolen/front.jpg
http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/stolen/rear.jpg
http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/stolen/inside.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 10:10]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks AE86drift. You've been of great help.

-Jay
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its also possible that the plates have been changed, keep that in mind ppl
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it was this saturday about 3.30pm, anyway ill drive a few rounds around caulfield tonite on the way home, and that street he came out of is pretty much a dead end street so it wont be hard to check.

ill call the cops and slash the tryes if i find it. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solo wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 20:14

yes it was this saturday about 3.30pm, anyway ill drive a few rounds around caulfield tonite on the way home, and that street he came out of is pretty much a dead end street so it wont be hard to check.

ill call the cops and slash the tryes if i find it. Smile

go man go! and visit any other "burnout" areas round there too!

dead end street says burnouts to me.

ps. call jay and the cops asap if you find it!
im sure he will rally the troops and come pick it up with a trailer of sorts. slash the tires if need be id say, immobilise that vehicle any way you can!

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 10:21]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not my beautiful low profile FALKENS!
Just whip out the baseball but with the splintered rusted nail Wink

Dead end street?!
This sounds solid, i'm gonna be around there. If u find the street name gimme a buzz 0413697139 and i'll do a stake out.

I did one last night at ferntreegully rd and princes hwy from 3am till 5am... got pretty... boring but still Razz

Anything would be great.

-Jay
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont worry dude, if it been seen again, then they're dumb enough to keep driving it... Twisted Evil
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jay if u see this my msn jus fcukt up on me and isnt working nemore

So if u spot ur car call me and let me know ASAP!!

Choony
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay,

So sorry to hear this mate. It saddens me sooo much.

Good luck brother, and stay optimistic.

All you Toymodders that have been helping out, you are great people. And all those that are thinking about helping out by searching, all I can say is DO IT. I can't describe the feeling I got when we were searching for Des' (Audioslaver) car and I got the call "We found it!"......

Please find them, and PLEASE keep them tied up and alive until we get down there in December.... I'm sure Des will have a small 'discussion' with them, and leave the last inch of life for the rest of us. Evil or Very Mad
Solo
Regular

May 2003

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no luck! i was at caulfield b4 doing some rounds... anyway, the street is 'dudley st' caulfield.

hope u find it soon ~!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sucky.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay, sorry I had to leave at around 5 today... I was on my way back to the meeting point when you called. I was running late because I was making sure I looked down every street, especially those train carparks and cobblestone alleys.

I left the details of the car at the Shell servo on North Rd, Ormond... The guy said that he'll ask the guys who were working the last two days if they've seen it. I left my name and number for them to call if its spotted.

It'll definitely turn up if its been seen a couple of times now... Much more likely to be in one piece as well, which is good. Smile
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a car that has a similar color to fujis car in my area in broadmeadows but it was all in stock, so i just gave it a check in the insides to see if they have like sportseats or stereo system but it was all stock... mind you it still have them stock 86 cross-buns rims (POLISHED!!! TOO!!!).. so i just hanged around the car checkin it out and appreciating the immaculateness of this car... NO RUST!!!no dents!! still have the parcel shelf unholed.. just stock ultra clean 86 that looked like it came out from the showroom, but it was just a normal stock 86..

sorry to hear about your car fujiwara... but ill keep an eye out on my area... got broady and the rest of north western suburbs covered..

sorry about the car i saw bro, but it wasnt yours...

Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man this cuts deep, i hope u get ur baby back and u have my best wishes too, doesent look like u need it though mate seems like u have united all the hatchi pilots in the country to ur cause.....

i have a couple of ideas, just trying to help

profesional car thieves probably wouldnt go after your car as even that it means lots to you they probably couldnt make as much money off it as say from a wrx or something newer

if a fellow enthusiast (argh makes my blood boil thinking there could be scum like that around) stole it, search toymods for people looking for parts that you had, people who asked you b4 if u want to sell em..stuff like that...

dorifto dipshits...someone who cant afford a ride like urs and decided to take it for night runs....keep in mind what they could of changed...ie wheels, removing front lip....also i asume ur car was spotlessly clean when they took it......if someone sees a poorly treated mint ae86 there is no way the driver owns it

try puting ads in the quokka...for example..."sprinter, stock, long rego, $500 - $1000" i know it will piss people looking to buy one off but the ones who stole urs could be looking for legit paperwork....to cut out the chassy nr and replace with legit one....and tell the people who call up and are enthusiasts to keep an eye out for u, could expand your search circle Very Happy

and mate....keep your hopes up it aint over till the fat lady sings Evil or Very Mad over the dead C*** who stole it
and get some sleep mate ur worrying me
Rolling Eyes

Adam
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Sun, 10 October 2004 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been searching and searching around the Caulfield area.. but no luck yet....I have spread this out with all my car mates.....there's one in Caulfield which is dark silver in color with color coded bumber but that's my friend's car....hope people won't get mistaken with that one... anyway.. will keep looking.....
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill keep an eye out around my area too. (clayton - moorabbin)
hope it turns up soon.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fucken sorry to hear that mate...

I've heard enough shit about our pride and joy stolen... (A few of my mates R31s had been targeted before) i'm with the R31 skyline community.... i will let them know to keep an eye out for you, We all over in Australia, i'm from sydney. We go cruising often, and when we go to the tracks, there are often a fair few AE86 that turns up. If i see one which fits your photo description, then i will take pics of it, and question the fucker....

I'm about to purchase a Celica 93... and i'll hate to see my car disappear from my driveway....

Anyways, i hope we can help you out...

~Alliance
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

what appeared to be a promising match at a drive way not far from the dudley street address yielded no results.

Like nim said, oz_eight6 and my mate chow drove relentlessly around caufield and DID end up finding what we thought was the mint condition sprinter.

The bodywork was very straight, the paint shined and there was only a few noticble differences. My heart beated at 1000 times per second and had '000' when i walked by.

It was dark and it was extremly hard to spot anything. I walked into the driveway trying to take a look at it closer and it was around 10pm at the time so i didn't want to be caught for trespass. We came back and this time Tofu_Garage gave a peer over and got nothing conclusive except for the rego plates.

After notifying a few toymodders through pm or msn, i wanted to keep this new information contained in case the person who has taken my car reads these posts and might move the car to another secure location.

I was dead tired, at 3am my eyes started to switch off and da_horse was kind enough to offer a cruise down to the address after informing him the latest news. At that point i was too far exhausted to move anymore (4 straight days of sitting in a car or cruising does that to you) and was extremly generous enough to go on his own at 3am with his dolphin torch.

The call came an hour later, "Sorry Jay, it didn't have the rock dent you told me, the car rego sticker and plates match and the colour actually polished brown, im sorry man."

Guys (and gals Wink
It looks like it's time to call it quits. As far as i see, this forum and myself has done it's best to relocate her. It's best to let it go to the cops now.

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and keeping my car as theirs when searching. For all those who are interested, a special tribute bbq to ALL toymodders is held in Oakleigh (my place or a park near by) this sunday.

The bbq will be posted in the "Victoria" section. Suculent chicken wings, sausages and beers are expected Smile

It looks like it's going to be the unofficial toymods melbourne meet. Hope to see you all on Sunday so i may meet and thank you all personally. Best wishes.

-Jay

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay the hunt shall continue, although you may have found some new love in the 4-ac Razz we cant give up so easily. i know i'll still keep my eyes open for her. The only other thing i'm worried about is that she's gonna be used for parts, which means all of us should keep a look out for body panels, LSD, seats etc that could have come from Fuji's car. Also have a look out for her at the next Drift night (Oct 20 yeah?).

the search continues...

Huy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Print out a page with photos of the car, the rego, the date it was stolen, and each time you go to a servo hand one to the attendant.

A service station is one place that the car will definitely have to go at some point unless it is dumped. If it is dumped, then it is only a matter of time before one of us comes across it. Smile

Edit: Don't forget to put your contact details on the sheet. Also, maybe think about offering some kind of insentive/reward so that these servo bums actually get off their arse and ask their workmates or check security video. Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 05:18]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my thoughts exactly.

I don't like hearing the 'quit' word, so Jay, just get some rest and take each day as it comes until your car turns up. I think your just exhausted mate.

Again i'm still firm on my thoughts that this car is in proximity, not far away. If you's all have searched every street then i'm led to believe that it is hidden away someone concealed.

Maybe print some flyers (HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR?) and put them in as many mailboxes as you can in surrounding areas - pay attention to the houses which have high activity ie. large families/mum watering the garden constantly.

BTW - i love the pun used in here, i thought you really flagged down a horse and trotted it on your way back Laughing

Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 14:00

and da_horse was kind enough to offer a cruise down to the address after informing him the latest news

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay,

Il get some petty in the car tomorrow and go for a bit of a drive around moorabbin, ormand etc dude and see what i can see. Hope its fruitful.
Keep your chin up!

StuC

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No J, you cant give up, its only been a weekend... get some rest but dont give up.... i mean i understand its very stressful ( although, i cant place myself in your situation) but you cant let it go yet... look at all the support you have, everyone else isnt wiling to give up yet so you shouldnt either.... i mean, youve got people all around australia so unless they respray it someone is gunna see either it or its parts...

a little off topic, but today a member of toymods came around to our house, and accidentally locked his keys in his car ( ive never seen this car b4).. and i thought back to this thread and how someone mentioned that 86 keys can smoetimes open other 86's... so i ran inside and grabbed my keys and 2nd go, no jiggling no nothing, it opened the car straight away... i mean, good in a way, we got the keys out, but thats terrible security!!!!

Neko ^-^
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 16:05

a little off topic, but today a member of toymods came around to our house, and accidentally locked his keys in his car ( ive never seen this car b4).. and i thought back to this thread and how someone mentioned that 86 keys can smoetimes open other 86's... so i ran inside and grabbed my keys and 2nd go, no jiggling no nothing, it opened the car straight away... i mean, good in a way, we got the keys out, but thats terrible security!!!!

Neko ^-^

ALARMS! You should all put Alarms and immobilizes on your cars.

Oh and I'll be more than happy to help you do up flyers and post it around to service stations Jay. I think at this point it's your best bet.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 06:56]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It didnt have a
bigport 4age head blue back writing complete cams, cam covers
did it?
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yr plates & mob # are in my phone.
I'll keep an eye out around the north side of the city.
I lost a pride & joy 2 years ago and still feel the anger!!
Good luck
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear it man - been away for a while and just checked the forums, otherwise I would've been there! I'll keep an eye out for the car / parts etc, I'm around your area a fair bit too.

Andy.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay man dont give up!.

Get a map of your area from the local servo (the big ones).

And mark with a yellow highlighter every street youve checked out. And then get a green/orange marker and jot down every street within a LARGER radius that you HAVNT checked out... Never give up!

otherwise you'll always wonder when you drive around your suburb... You might run into some luck and see someone loading up an engine onto a ute or something! HEAVEN FORBID! Mad

Cant let them get away with it.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about your misfortune dude,..

Although it is probably no help, I will keep an eye/ear out for it in Canberra...

When you get it back, you should have one of these babies installed Smile

http://www.gettingit.com/article/69

goodluck
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man thats some harsh shit, just clear what you wrote i dont think he cares about what he can get installed but how he can get it back.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wasn't trying to be harsh mate, nor trying to offend.. simply pointing out that these lowlife car theives do not deserve to live Smile

(edit, These alarms are obviously not legal or available in aus)

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 10:10]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: WANTED: My beloved 86 STOLEN Mon, 11 October 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MSN is being a penis
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/S GTi Corolla 100kw 4age
Next Topic:For sale ae82 hatchback twincam green
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:43:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01130199432373 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.