Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 05:08 Go to next message
There comes a time when a hood must partake in warfare. So, what side of Cali would you be on, Eastside, or Westside?
  Send a private message to this user    
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I B baccin NYC!!! Fullstop!
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fo real
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its da west side massif Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 09 October 2004 06:18]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Westside is da best.
Keep in mind that the Eastside has icons like puff daddy, nelly and usher (n). cheesy.
Westside: G Unit, Ice mother fucking Cube, Dre and Tupac.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live da Westside thug life babeee!!
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really know, Im Old, but maybee you need a 'patsy' someone brave enough to take 'one for the team'............ awwww i don;t have a clue I better go my catheter needs changing

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You forgot the biggest pimp of them all... Snoop Razz..... although im sticking with the west aswell
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i didnt forget the snoop dogg. i just dont like him, he was west west ya'll, then he chose the eastside as his crew. snoop d o double g isnt down with me.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Keep in mind that the Eastside has icons like puff daddy, nelly and usher (n). cheesy.
Westside: G Unit, Ice mother fucking Cube, Dre and Tupac."

Usher is an R&B performer, and Nelly is from St Louis in Missouri u egg which sits dead smack in the middle of USA.

Lets see east... Nas, Mobb Deep, Naughty By Nature, BIG, Redman, LL, all members of Wu-Tang, Capone N Noreaga, DMX, Ja Rule (his old shit is nice), Jay-Z, A Tribe Called Quest, De La, Big L
etc etc etc.

G Unit, Cube, Dre & Xzibit & Pac.... hmmmmm
Now why does that list sound so funnily typical.......
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And listen to all of Snoops raps, he always puts in Eastside, even back from Doggystyle days.. and the Eastsiders, they all from the Westside.....
Snoop means the Eastside of Cali....where Long Beach is.
Cali exists in a diagonal. U have a top western side and a lower eastern side (where LBC is).
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
GHEYEST thread EVER!!!
how can u turn ya nose up at one of the best if not the best rap albums ever(Doggystyle)cause Snoop changed sides,better puta cap in is ass yall Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he didnt "change sides", did you read the post above yours... Rolling Eyes
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing tofu thanks for bringing out the hip hop geographical map, that was really good Nope
wondered how long it would be till someone said the mandatory cap in the ass call....
snoop dogg is a wanker, i used to go to school with him
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Snoop Dogg is da bo$$!

Doggystyle = BEST ABLUM EVAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure if any of you spent more than about 30 seconds with any of these people you idolize you would end up bashed or dead.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah either that, or laughing at their gimicks
cept obie trice, real name
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 17:47

he didnt "change sides", did you read the post above yours... Rolling Eyes

naa that thread was writtne bout the same time as mine so i didnt,but dont really care anyways Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gheyest thread evarr...

I have to say, nelly is a farkn gimp.
and usher is an ugly muthafarker.... but they still get chicks... whats doing.

secondly.

EAST vs WEST is silly. West of where?.

I live in the western suburbs of sydney. im west side.. but what about people in perth?.

morso since the world is a globe if you keep heading west you end up coming from the east.

so shove that in your pipe and smoke it.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 20:50

gheyest thread evarr...

I have to say, nelly is a farkn gimp.
and usher is an ugly muthafarker.... but they still get chicks... whats doing.

secondly.

EAST vs WEST is silly. West of where?.

I live in the western suburbs of sydney. im west side.. but what about people in perth?.

morso since the world is a globe if you keep heading west you end up coming from the east.

so shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

All too truu,I bet the untouchable is the type o cunt that wears his FUBU jacket and beenie in summer to look hard Laughing
fukkn wana be gangsters Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually some states in the middle are known as west because America was discovered in the east so they went west a bit but they hit the middle, they didnt hit west.
Or so I'm told but i don't really care.
They're all fake anyway... the only real one is Tupac and I admire him because he has the best poems I've ever read (they're studied in Harvard) and he's a great actor and stuff if you've seen him when he was a teenager and his life was really tragic. The money made him greedy, poor guy.
Also Tupac was originally from the East. His name was New York MC when he started out but they laughed at him. Their loss really.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: East VS West Sat, 09 October 2004 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually if you listen to his music and poems in chronological order he was actually a sweet little kid.
When he was 17 he wrote that he would never have sex until he married the woman he loved and he was a devoted Catholic.
Then he just plain banged every hoe Razz
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tupac was good at what he did. Evan tho Im no big fan of rap I give credit where credit is due.

However I have to say the state of affairs with rap/rnb in the mainstream today is a total farking joke. It has no soul. Nelly I dont care about your fucken spinner rims and your hoes.

Whats truely sad is that people do care. Australia has never had any ghetto's (there are a few exceptions) yet people get sucked into this mentality. Why?

You have an African American kid who grows up in a very very dodgy neighbourhood and gets exposed to drugs, guns and the gangster life. So he needs to vent. That is real.

Somone growing up in Sydney, Australia with all that it offers relating to the life of drugs and guns and thinking its cool needs their head checked. Simple as that.

Another thing I would like to know is, how has rnb gone from a single african american man and his acoustic guitar singing bout life and experience to a group of gun totting bling weilding fake 'stars' that churn out the same repetative crap like fake vomit on a production line and almost everyone i know looks up to them.

There are a few 'real' talents amongst all the crap. But really Im sick and tired of all the shit and everyone looking up to it. I guess it just comes down to, all the chicks like to dance to it, hence look up to the 'singers' and due to that all the guys then try to be like the singers. because they want the chicks.

Rolling Eyes
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sitting in a fubu jacket? tell me something riceburna, are you insecure? you know, as a general concensus it can be said that people who over-analyse and go into too much detail on a topic that is SUPPOSED to be light hearted are insecure. stop trying to flaunt knowledge over an issue you outwardly proclaim to be 'ghey.' if you look closely into anything it will be 'ghey,' there is double standards in everything. so how about you just shut the fuck up and understand that this thread is a bit of fucking fun and wasnt designed for some wankers to turn it into a geogrphical/political debate.

i apologise for not breaking my thread down into the standardised ERA report: Introduction, Hypothesis, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion.

Wonder how long it will take before someone says 'gheyest thread eva, untouchable forgot the references'
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FMD - I can't understand half the stuff written in this thread.. Now where the hell did I put my Cold Chisel CD??!

btw - My neck only appears that colour 'cos I'm sunburnt Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 11:26

sitting in a fubu jacket? tell me something riceburna, are you insecure? you know, as a general concensus it can be said that people who over-analyse and go into too much detail on a topic that is SUPPOSED to be light hearted are insecure. stop trying to flaunt knowledge over an issue you outwardly proclaim to be 'ghey.' if you look closely into anything it will be 'ghey,' there is double standards in everything. so how about you just shut the fuck up and understand that this thread is a bit of fucking fun and wasnt designed for some wankers to turn it into a geogrphical/political debate.

i apologise for not breaking my thread down into the standardised ERA report: Introduction, Hypothesis, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion.

Wonder how long it will take before someone says 'gheyest thread eva, untouchable forgot the references'

bro take the jacket off,the heat is starting to effect ur brain...Man i was taking the piss,If i didnt do it someone else would have Laughing Laughing And no i aint inseQaar,CAUSE I got the bling-The Hoes and a FUkkn fast car...aight! Laughing
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont care, nice azz shakin in the filmclip.
Do they need a reason? I'm not gunna sit there and ask, Ill just watch and be hypnotized...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one thing i have to say though is....... EMINEM IS AN OVERATED PIECE OF TERD............

ps. aparently we can swear in this thread...... wicked Very Happy

........ Fuck!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As for Tupacs lyrics........ damn good!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eminem is an absolutely fantastic lyricist!!

Listen to "I Am What I Am" and "Patiently Waiting". He da bomb!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 15:50

one thing i have to say though is....... EMINEM IS AN OVERATED PIECE OF TERD............

its turd joel Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 10 October 2004 06:52]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh close enough
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 16:08

I don't really know, Im Old, but maybee you need a 'patsy' someone brave enough to take 'one for the team'............ awwww i don;t have a clue I better go my catheter needs changing

Your all dicks except for this guy, every 1 needs a patsy, god damn
2 pac wanabees
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mind some of eminem's stuff...but the new song (Just Lose It) is fukin hilarious Laughing
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think people are clowns that think that all people who listen to hip hop are wannabe thugs....
Its like saying cause you absolutely love japanese cars, you wannabe jap and you love anime and girls who wear schoolgirl sailor uniform.

or

Eveyrone who loves Cold Chisel dresses in flannos and drives 1 tonners.......

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 10 October 2004 23:29

I think people are clowns that think that all people who listen to hip hop are wannabe thugs....
Its like saying cause you absolutely love japanese cars, you wannabe jap and you love anime and girls who wear schoolgirl sailor uniform.

or

But all these things you say are true... Razz Don't tell me you wouldn't want a Japanise schoolgirl! And who doesn't at least like Inital D and Ninja Scroll? Smile

Yeah Eminem is good in some ways, but he is an idiot acting like a dumbass, pretending to be cool. It's funny untill you meet people who think that he is this fantastic guy that everyone should be like. That is when I stopped liking Eminem

As for not caring about the lyrics in a song, problem is you may not be a dumbass, but a lot of people are. They think it's real. Rolling Eyes

As for Tupac, he was a crusader of Black rights. Black rights to beat on their women and be a disrespectfull arsehole to whoever they like. No thanks, not my kinda guy. And I don't think his music is that great personaly, but thats just a me thing.

In closing, I iz keepin' it real fo da EAST SIDE YO! Peace. Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 02:14

or

But all these things you say are true... Razz Don't tell me you wouldn't want a Japanise schoolgirl! And who doesn't at least like Inital D and Ninja Scroll? Smile

Yeah Eminem is good in some ways, but he is an idiot acting like a dumbass, pretending to be cool. It's funny untill you meet people who think that he is this fantastic guy that everyone should be like. That is when I stopped liking Eminem

As for not caring about the lyrics in a song, problem is you may not be a dumbass, but a lot of people are. They think it's real. Rolling Eyes

As for Tupac, he was a crusader of Black rights. Black rights to beat on their women and be a disrespectfull arsehole to whoever they like. No thanks, not my kinda guy. And I don't think his music is that great personaly, but thats just a me thing.

In closing, I iz keepin' it real fo da EAST SIDE YO! Peace. Razz

I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him
Cause sista you don't need him
And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em
You know it makes me unhappy (what's that)
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up

Like I said, Tupac wasn't always the way you see him now. It depends what you listen to. He has songs that suit every mood. The type of music you hear is probably shit like Thug Love and Hit 'Em Up played be "gangstaz" in their "f0oly sik" hektik-mobiles
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poems:
The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

And Tomorrow by Tupac

Today is filled with anger, fueled with hidden hate.
Scared of being outkast, afraid of common fate.
Today is build on tragedies which no one want's to face.
Nightmares to humanity and morally disgraced.
Tonight is filled with Rage, violence in the air.
Children bred with ruthlessness cause no one at home cares.
Tonight I lay my head down but the pressure never stops,
knowing that my sanity content when I'm droped.
But tomorrow I see change, a chance to build a new,
build on spirit intent of heart and ideas based on truth.
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride.
I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.

Just thought you guys might like to see another side of him.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha damn, u got me there, I luv asian women and Ninja Scroll has to be one of my favz lol!
Justw as an in general example of not to stereotype.

But yea... well he aint my fav, but on the beat on their women thing I was gunna defend 2pac but was done for me.....

U know what I do find funny though, all those internet chicks that have names like 2pacs_gurl etc.
Damn how fun can it be making out with a pot of ashes hehehe ("Oooh ooh I think I found it.......drat it was just a finger bone" muhahahaha).

Well anyone listed so far in this thread cant be as bad as our aussies' own Hilltop Hoodrats.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: East VS West Sun, 10 October 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

HEY! I resemble that! Laughing Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: East VS West Mon, 11 October 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 03:52

Haha damn, u got me there, I luv asian women and Ninja Scroll has to be one of my favz lol!

But everyone does, it's okay to be the same as everyone else. Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: East VS West Tue, 12 October 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck hilltop poofs how gay can u get ?
Usher is from hotlanta.
Tupac was a very VERY clever man and anybnody who doesn't think so needs to up their meds. It was suge knight who corrupted him.
I'd have to say i love the people from Queens so that might make me eastside. But tupac and dre make westside look good.
And FYI snoop dogg didn't have the eastside/westside veiw that most people did he was all for unity.
And no rap isn't the only type of music i listen to .

EDIT

OH and Eminem is a racist. when he lived at "8 mile" his "posse" used to have a racist hour when they rhymed about moon crickets,porch monkeys, jungle bunnies etc u all know what they are .
And 50 cent is manufactured and isn't real.
I read about this stuff alot trust me.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 07:20]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: East VS West Tue, 12 October 2004 07:16 Go to previous message
Eminem only has 2 good songs.

-My Fault.
-Superman.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply