Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Sun, 10 October 2004 14:08 Go to next message
In a continuation of classy threads by me. Please share your stories of things you have done or had done to you when passed out drunk! And also what payback you may have inflicted to the executioner..

I will start:

Years ago on a trip up the the Goldcoast with a couple of mates and after many many drinks, I got back to the hotel room after kikn on a bit longer then them. I then made the mistake of passing out Sad the next day my mates showed me pictures of one of em putting his schlong on my forhead in the presence of three chicks I had apparently brought back with me..

The pictures were destroyed and my revenge plan was hatched Evil or Very Mad

For the next 6months to a year whenever I got the chance I would get his pillow, toothbrush, wallet whatever and add a bit of cheese or ball sweat to em,, and to this day without his knowledge..I have told him but then said it was just a G up,but have then retracted saying that is was true only to say cmon I wouldnt do that Laughing to the point that all i have to say Is it could still be happening now bro..truce? oe do you wana still play this game Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Sun, 10 October 2004 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend was being a really big tight arse. We always shout each other stuff and we had a case and he had a full deck that he just bought and when we asked for a ciggie he gave us ONE to share.
After a few beers he went off to make a phone call and look for more of our mates while I thought it would be funny to piss in his beer. I had to piss anyway so I took it with me and only pissed in it a tiny bit. My other mate who was with me had different ideas. He put the beer bottle right on his knob and it started overflowing!! Laughing
Ewwww
My friend drank the beer which my friend had dicked all over and pissed in and didn't realise. Shocked
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Sun, 10 October 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing

some guy at my skool just copped the shaved eyebrow treatment on the weekend after passing out, they then filled his mouth with tomato sauce... poor guy could have drowned Laughing Laughing
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap2.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap6.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap7.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap8.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap10.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap12.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/dap14.jpg
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats some messed up shit Laughing

A few years ago, i was at a party and there were these 2 blokes that thought they were top shit and all that. So after about 6hours of drinking they finally passed out, so the rest of us got a half empty jar of vaseline, condoms, took them outside and put them in compromising positions Rolling Eyes . We took a shitload of photos and put them up in the skool Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BWAHAHAHAHA.....

John K, thanks buddy... Everyone is now looking at me coz I laughed so friggin loud.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One night at a year 12 party we five minute epoxed a dildo to someones ass, then his parents came to pick him up the next day and it wouldnt come off, he had to go to hospital Laughing

It was great cos the guy was a complete assmunch Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats all GOLD!! Laughing Laughing

Its not really a passed out story but funny anyway..

When we wree bout 17 me and 3 mates went over to this Stakkers house to pump her and her mates...after some of us gettin some and some of us not we decided to run a mukk..it started with the ever effective and always funny pissin in the ice cube tray-it took 3 of us to have a go as each one of us was laughing so hard we couldnt piss straight..anyways back in the freezer it goes Very Happy next was the kettle Very Happy it was then used to make a cuppo tea for d ho's..

After this things started to get outa hand Evil or Very Mad the skank who owned the place had a big fukkoff industrial sized mayo jar in the fridge which my mate then backed one out into covered and put back in Shocked while this was happenin i was out the front havin a durrie with a mate and plotting our next move,when i happened to mention that i needed to back one out aswell,he then dared me to snap one off on the walkway from the front door to the driveway...i obliged Very Happy 5 mins later the ho i was hookin into came out and walked straight into it,went between her toes and all Laughing Laughing we were in histerics as she went inside saying she had stepped in dog shit...My mate who didnt get any all night knocked one off in the bathroom and jazzed in the conditioner bottle Shocked and pissed in all the shoes at the front door filling them up...one of the dumb ho's came out and was trying to work out if it was piss by getting down low and smellin it,she even dipped a hand in and had a taste only to conclude that it wasnt but she was still puzzled as to why it was luke warm Laughing Laughing Laughing fukken dumb Mt Druitt STAKKERS!!!

ahh the memories Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now THAT'S messed up! ^^^

wtf is a "Stakker"??? never heard this before. Is this a westie saying?

"jazzed in the conditioner bottle Shocked " - That's fkn gold man.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You sick bastard. No No No
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh its just a word for a sluttie,the type of chick that will let you and all ya mates go through her in the one night,she lets u stack her up Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry let me clarify here, your mate took a dump in the mayo jar?

thats fucken hilarious

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 12:57

let you and all ya mates go through her in the one night,she lets u stack her up Very Happy

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's fkn classic man!

How come there were never any of these chicks when I was growing up? They were all too 'proper' for that sort of thing
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey wow, that one was really f&%ked up riceburna73!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 13:00

riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 12:57

let you and all ya mates go through her in the one night,she lets u stack her up Very Happy

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That's fkn classic man!

How come there were never any of these chicks when I was growing up? They were all too 'proper' for that sort of thing

Man there were heaps at my skool,honeys aswell,(edited to avoid incrimination)
Always gota Tarp Up with those ho's tho.....

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 04:12]

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got the permanent marker treatment from a mate of mine so i got back at him by buying some baby octapuses from a fish shop and stuffing them into his air con vents. he got in his car and was like "whats that smell?" so of course the first thing he did was crank the aircon Laughing . the smell didnt leave his car for months. this still makes me piss myself everytime i think about it

chris
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another good one was when a mate passed out, we got that hair removal spray,the stuff you spray on wait 5 mins and then wipe off,and made him look like he was going bald,big patch on the back and really high hairline on the sides....he was not impressed Laughing Laughing Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that stakker story is fuked up...but funny Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh 7 years later and we still remenis about it when we have a drink... Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turd in the mayo = priceless

when she goes for her next dolop of mayo the turd would bob to the surface Laughing Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Mon, 11 October 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 20:54

turd in the mayo = priceless

when she goes for her next dolop of mayo the turd would bob to the surface Laughing Laughing

It was pushed bout half way down,so it would hav been a wile before it was descovered Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Wed, 13 October 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My eyes are watering.
I have never done anything like that.
How long was the dump on the driveway?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Wed, 13 October 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just snapped off a nugget Very Happy the bitch just homed in on it Laughing
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Wed, 13 October 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i just laughed my way through that whole thread gold!

on a camping trip down ulladulla we loaded my passed out mate into his car drove him half an hour down the coast, threw some franga's on the floor of his car and left him there in the drivers seat..

bahahah he came back in the morning telling us what a fucked up night he had and he asked if anyone had seen him takeoff with some chick in his car.. there were 15 of us who laughed for 10 minutes before he found out what went down....

riceburna.. that shit was fucked up! hahahah all hail the lord of the stakka's! you owned those bitches Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Things done to people when passed out drunk And the payback that follows Wed, 13 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous message
Laughing Laughing Laughing check out my new signature Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Redneck riding hood
Next Topic:Weird Science tv series
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 04:52:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075910091400146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.