Toymods » General Car Talk » would u like one of these in your garage

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 06:31 Go to next message
its from the amberly airforce show

http://www.boostcruising.com/database/featuredevents/files/hangertoolbox.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't have an oil filter remover.... It's shit.

Just kidding. I'm drooling all over myself. Shocked
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a few garages with about the same quantity of tools... unfortunately they aren't anywhere near as neatly stored.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sure looks nice, but I bet there's no metric tools in there!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but we own toyotas, all u need is

a screwdriver, a 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19mm spanner and socket and u can pull apart 98% of the car!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet ya they don't have the Aston super wrenches Very Happy

Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was about to say wheres the hammer, then i looked at the bottom left and saw their range Embarassed
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when my stepfather got his job at stone bros racing he went and bought $4500 of new tools, i only have one question, where the fudge are the hand-me-downs Mad
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When they shut down Butterworth Airbase, they gave away all their tools, similar to this. My father only got a Sidchrome shifter. Apparently only a few folks got most of the stuff. Damn non-greedy father.
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any Professional Mechanic worth his salt has at least that many tools.

A mate bought a new roll cab the other day it was more than a coupla grand all by itself no tools in it either !!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

but we own toyotas, all u need is

a screwdriver, a 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19mm spanner and socket and u can pull apart 98% of the car!!

so so true lol

I love it.. I go to work on my car.. I just grab 4 "special" sockets, wrench, spanners and I am good to go!

just stuffs me why the ball joint and torque plate nuts are 15mm! lol
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm happy to say that I've got about 1/2 of those... My toolbox is now overflowing and I have a roll cab on the way...

Left section: I've got all the different sorts of hammers and screwdrivers, pliers and assorted tools...

Middle section: Spanners Spanners, Spanners... I've got three sets already and more to come...

Right section: I've pretty much got everything there apart from the 2 foot 1/2 drive extentions...
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, its all crap mate!! Not a WST-XXX in sight!! Laughing Laughing

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=341110&rid=7399&S=8d501b6c574843dbbead f53f2b0783f8
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Fri, 08 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha I saw that at the airshow, I'd love a set like that my self. Did you see the hanger where they paint the aircraft? I wouldn't mind dropping my Supra in there for a fresh coat Wink
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: would u like one of these in your garage Sat, 09 October 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:29

I know a few garages with about the same quantity of tools... unfortunately they aren't anywhere near as neatly stored.

Half the blokes at work have about as many hand tools(not including power tools or refrigeration tools, plus various gas bottles and welding gear) chucked into the back of hilux or rodeos Razz
HUGE pain in the arse because most of them are lazy bastards and have no system of organising their stuff...every now and again i'll tidy up the back of a ute only to find it a mess a week later.

But this shits all over my current tool supply. One tiny little red box full of screw drivers\shifters\various crap, some gauges and a torch is my kit Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Sat, 09 October 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah i used to bang the rep of XXXXkrome tools when I was 19 and got their biggest set for 1500 bukks Very Happy prob would have been about the same amount o tools..Very Happy ,dikhead me sold it to my mate for 3k when i needed money in a hurry Sad
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: would u like one of these in your garage Mon, 11 October 2004 11:03 Go to previous message
being in the aircraft trade myself, they only have this big arse tool board coz none of them are allowed to have their own tools due to acountability issues, they all have to use the squadrons stuff.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hoons & Goons article
Next Topic:SR20DET ra28
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:33:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073521137237549 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.