Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ??????????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Sun, 10 October 2004 22:42 Go to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=2493732215&fromMakeTrack=true
  Send a private message to this user    
boj01
Regular

August 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahaha at it again is he??
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The car has a month of NSW registration left on it, which has a minor mistake saying the car is an '84 model. This shouldn't be a problem.

If it was that easy, he'd keep it himself.

I guess the buyer is informed, and if it can be passed on and registered in a staet like SA where they only check the rego number, then OK,

But many people will recognise it as a 1986+ body shape, and nin the event of an insurance check, you'd be done.

Hope he can sell it without the other new owner being unaware Rolling Eyes

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

If it was that easy, he'd keep it himself.

it WOULD be easy if it was NSW. dingaling had this issue 2, but that was with accurate dates on the documentation

it is because of tassie's rules it has become a problem.. if it could just be renewed there would be no issue
c-red
Regular

July 2004
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks to me like its been complied. May not be such a huge drama.
Jash
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know if this car can be successfully registered in SA??

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 14:11

does anyone know if this car can be successfully registered in SA??

Ring up motor reg and ask them. Expalin the situation in terms of that it was incorrect year only and a 15 year old import.

Personally, I'd get the answer in black and smudge if I thought it was possible Rolling Eyes
trza2k
Regular

January 2003

Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like the fact that damage to the car was not mentioned in the auction Shocked
trza2k
Regular

January 2003

Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this the same car --> http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=31507
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what damage?
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As supraman said the vehicle was registered as an 84 model , Car is obviously uncompliable etc imported as race/rally and then someone along the line has purchased a registered aussie delivered 84 supra and swapped the rego sticker and plates , or went the whole hog and swapped the VIN / CHASSIS numbers and plates.

Car will never be road registered
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Is this the same car --> http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=31507

No, this tool here ---> http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=47434&start=0&rid=4407&S=102a66b8dfe 37617e4b82532fa250b45

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 12:26]

trza2k
Regular

January 2003

Re: JZA70 on ebay - Seems familiar ?????????? Mon, 11 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous message
Yes im aware of that thread seeing as i posted in it Rolling Eyes im just looking of the origin prior to that Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: (SYD) Toyota Celica ST162 / ST184
Next Topic:delete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:47:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047869682312012 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.