Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 11:41 Go to next message
Hello all,

I am selling a baby poo brown AE86, it has a few little rust spots in the usual 86 places but other than that it is perfect.

Straight as they come with everything it perfect condition right down to the original dealership paperwork - nice for all you collectors out there. I hear Takumi has lost his original papers!!

11 months rego, comes with 4AGE front cut (RWD) and computer to run the whole show.

urgent sale $2700, no offers.

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
consider this car sold Laughing Laughing
potatoes Cool up yours pedro!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/gay12.jpg
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweden?
oneyear
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes looking for it. but how can i call u in time.
my name is Edmand Chan and ph:0416166036 email oneyear@hotmail.com. in Sydney now. Surprised
Rotorise Me
Regular

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck driving it over the pacific ocean sexy 16
Hatchetman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha you're too quick Paul...and nice photo! Laughing
6 Minutes has to be close to a record?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2004 21:12]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For fucks sake! Mad
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 29 September 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no youngy isnt in sweeden, he is in either melb or adelaide
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Thu, 30 September 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aye, the leprechaun and his wee pot o' gold strike again!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/lep2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/lep.gif

And to annoy you guys even more, both these guys are in Sydney.
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Thu, 30 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha paul you're a classic

now lend me the stock 4AGE ECU Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Thu, 30 September 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
potatoes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Stock AE86 for sale Thu, 30 September 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol paul, sounds like a nice purchase Very Happy

Sorry i havnt been round, havnt had a car lately :'(

Now have to spend some of my "Sprinter" money on some shit, but ill just wait till i get my tax return and then come and see you Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Thu, 30 September 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont know if i will have any Laughing Laughing Laughing
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Fri, 01 October 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this sold?
org86t
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Fri, 01 October 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about some pic's Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Fri, 01 October 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about sold sitting in front of my house
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Sat, 02 October 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/gay12.jpg
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Sat, 02 October 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that picture cracks me up Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it really sold???
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i own it now Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many of these puppies do you now own?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment 12 and growing
ready for the first batch for export i think in 1 months time
gonna import a e30 m3 bmw i think....4cyl na 280 bhp rwd=nice
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF??? what are you doing with them???

Wanna sell it to me with the halfcut?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 20:07

yes i own it now Razz

Cut the bullshit... do you own this car???

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh it aint cool 2 joke like that big meani lol..
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah... especially when i've got the sale of my car riding on the availability of this one...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 19:47

at the moment 12 and growing
ready for the first batch for export i think in 1 months time
gonna import a e30 m3 bmw i think....4cyl na 280 bhp rwd=nice

all out the front of your house?

your niegbours must love you Rolling Eyes
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf? he said like 3 times he said he fucking owns the car

if he says he owns it, he owns it

hey paul, can i take a pic of your lawn so we can shut these guys the hell up?? Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry... he sounds like he's joking around and he wrote "i own it Razz " which to me is a joke...
felixR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul: where are u going to export it too?

that's why it's so hard to find one in sydney.. coz u buy them all.. think about the other enthusiasts out there who wants to pay something less than 3k.. like this one here..
felixR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm sounds like i'm whinging lol Cool
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think your winge is more than justified... theres hardly any still available at the moment and this dudes sending them all away...

sorry if i'm wrong but I don't think it's too cool
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are more than 3 on for sale in the trading post

there was a 20v ae86 for sale for 2500 for the past 2 weeks or so...

i don't think you guys are looking hard enough
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people arent looking hard enough becuase toymods is the only place you will ever find one for sale Rolling Eyes Laughing
nebuchernezzer
Regular

July 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Mon, 11 October 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I think your winge is more than justified... theres hardly any still available at the moment and this dudes sending them all away...

sorry if i'm wrong but I don't think it's too cool

Hmm what he does with his own cars is his own business really, also if you want a hachi just look around there is more than just what's available on toymods although mostly they are overpriced, i guess thats supply and demand though.
felixR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr1nce wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 07:36

there are more than 3 on for sale in the trading post

there was a 20v ae86 for sale for 2500 for the past 2 weeks or so...

i don't think you guys are looking hard enough

i saw that one.. that's just the engine isn't it?? (not sure)

and the other 2 from the nepean trader are sexy 16's.. which IMO is overpriced.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe Sexy16's exporting them to Ireland, which isn't a bad idea. I am sure he will make big $$$ from the exercise.

For the uninitiated, you only need to browse through the Max Power and other UK mags to understand that their AE86 following is even more die-hard than us Aussies. They practically do doughnuts in them day-in day-out.

Most AE86's in Ireland have been snapped up and the owners do not sell easily, hence why there is a BIG market there to import AE86's. They are generally prepared to end up paying more than the average aussie would for an AE86.

Ah well, if it belongs to you no matter how many, you can do whatever you want with it / them. Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well really,

Don't you think it's a little unfair on australian enthusiasts? Taking away our slim quantities of sprinters and exporting them elsewhere.

But I guess if you are quick on the phone and got the cash, your obviously best dressed.

Let this be a lesson to ALL!!
You want a sprinter, act quick!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 13:43

You want a sprinter, act quick!

Exactly. Stop crying. If you are serious and want one of these cars, you have as much chance of getting one as SEXY 16. UNfortunately it's just the way it is - You can't just sit there and say "can I have some pics" and expect no one else to buy it until you have a look at the pretty pictures, maybe go check out the car and decide that you wouldn't mind owning it.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop whinging about Sexy_16 buying them all, if you actually talk to the guy you will find out he is actually one hell of a top bloke and likes sprinters just as much as ne1 on here.

If you want a sprinter buy one, or talk to Paul and maybe see if in his travels he finds one your after maybe he can let you know? never know he may just help you... especially if you provide the potato juice Very Happy
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wasn't actually sitting around... I was ready to pay that night...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing get of your back side do your homework and be prepared to buy quick
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 11:52

I believe Sexy16's exporting them to Ireland, which isn't a bad idea. I am sure he will make big $$$ from the exercise.

For the uninitiated, you only need to browse through the Max Power and other UK mags to understand that their AE86 following is even more die-hard than us Aussies. They practically do doughnuts in them day-in day-out.

Most AE86's in Ireland have been snapped up and the owners do not sell easily, hence why there is a BIG market there to import AE86's. They are generally prepared to end up paying more than the average aussie would for an AE86.

Ah well, if it belongs to you no matter how many, you can do whatever you want with it / them. Laughing

i actually won the donut comp at max power live two years running
felixR
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where else can i search for 86's

- tradingpost
- toymods

anywhere else? that's all i know..
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Tue, 12 October 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you buy a damaged rear quartered 86 in blue
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 13 October 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man there are die hard people trying to get emselfes one here and ur postin em overseas...where is ur honor

sellout Crying or Very Sad Sad Smile Very Happy Laughing Twisted Evil

j/k

Adam
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 13 October 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well somebody should do something similar to sexy16, bring em in frm overseas!!!
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Wed, 13 October 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FELIXR
heres some car sites to look for cars

www.carsales.com.au

www.eauto.com.au

www.cardomain.com

www.carpoint.com.au
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Fri, 16 September 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 16:06

Stop whinging about Sexy_16 buying them all, if you actually talk to the guy you will find out he is actually one hell of a top bloke and likes sprinters just as much as ne1 on here.

If you want a sprinter buy one, or talk to Paul and maybe see if in his travels he finds one your after maybe he can let you know? never know he may just help you... especially if you provide the potato juice Very Happy

i second this
only met the guy once yet was helpful and understanding as long as you werent there to waste time
willing to go into detail as well to assist you to become just like him sharing his contacts etc to assist you in building you 86 just like his Razz
i can honestly say when things get back on track i will be dropping in to see what range he has and possibly negotiate a deal
yeah hes willing to sell his vehicles local if you offer him a decent rate as well...so stop bitching ppls as the capitalist based world we live in isnt about to change much in the immediate future
toymaz
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Fri, 16 September 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good point, but u do realise this is a 1 year old topic Wink
BIG.186
Regular

June 2005
Re: Stock AE86 for sale Sat, 17 September 2005 15:37 Go to previous message
hey sexy 16 can i buy a 86 of ya mate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:.:EOI:. My 120y shell with bits and piece's
Next Topic:wanted AE82 sx or AE86 under $5g
Goto Forum: