Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney.. Sun, 26 September 2004 09:38 Go to next message
Just the thing to be a daily driver until your Toyota is done...1988 KE Laser Hatch ...5 speed (Sweet as the day we got her)...clutch a bit "soft" but no slippage...rego to March 2005..My daughter has owned this car for 10 years.....second owner - white..blue/grey trim..no radio/speakers but interior tidy after the nogoodniks had away with this family tractor a few months ago...around drivers door lock damaged - taped over..now use Krook lock as security..its included - new retreads on the front and w/align..rear tyres ok..few dents but nothing really ugly ..needs just a few squirts with quality spray can to tidy up mismatched front guard..was a brand new one 2 years ago but I got lazy and just used white primer..minor rust around front screen but nothing scary....
255,309 k's...selling as just surplus to everybodies needs..this is a great little car and I will be a bit sad to see it go..tell them the price son!!!..$850 ono.. manuals as well..no pics... you all know what they look like...I am in Castle Hill..PM me if interested..Cheers..
  Send a private message to this user    
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney.. Sun, 26 September 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4 sale section
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney.. Sat, 09 October 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its now in the right part of the forum and the price is $750..
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney.. Sat, 09 October 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
guttermouth
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Inexpensive reliable car for sale..Hills District - Sydney.. Mon, 11 October 2004 14:16 Go to previous message
nice one
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LEVIN UP FOR SALE.
Next Topic:1ggte ra23 in melbourne
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:50:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388503074646 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.