Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned??? Sun, 10 October 2004 22:43 Go to next message
if neone knows please tell me im sick of only getting 200km per tank (its a 50ltr tank)

thanx
  Send a private message to this user    
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned??? Sun, 10 October 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know about the dyno tuning, but I got some double solex's rebuilt by CarbTech. They are at Kippa Ring and did a good job and was pretty cheap. Give them a call.
1g-gte-ra28
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned??? Mon, 11 October 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where ever you end up going DO NOT go to autocarbs off deshon st woolongabba. Took my 18rg powered twin solex carbed RA28 to him price stated when droped car off $500 no phone call, go to pick car up $750 Confused asked him to change fuel filter as I didnt get around to it he lied and said he did when I picked car up car, old fuel filter was chock full of shit Mad . still runs like shit and gets simmilar shithouse fuel economy to yours surely there has got to be somebody that knows how to fix these shitboxes I dont mind paying the money if the problem goes away if you find somebody let us know
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned??? Mon, 11 October 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in our corona weve got a 18rg with twin solexs and weve had no probs at all with tuneing them.

its just we need to get the carbs in my honda rebuilt and dont know where to get it done and we got no idea how to rebuild them.
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
icon14.gif  Re: where can i get my twin carbs rebuilt and dyno tuned??? Mon, 11 October 2004 23:37 Go to previous message
jeff1600 wrote on Mon, 11 October 2004 09:56

I don't know about the dyno tuning, but I got some double solex's rebuilt by CarbTech. They are at Kippa Ring and did a good job and was pretty cheap. Give them a call.

This is exactly where you should go! Nod

Lain stewart has decades of experience with highest level motorsport and has forgotten more about carbs than most people will ever know! Cool

A true master of his craft! Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:radiator places in brisbane-ipswich area??
Next Topic:Awesome cars in NZ
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 05:03:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055811405181885 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.