Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
racer
Regular

October 2004
wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Thu, 07 October 2004 22:57 Go to next message
Does any one out there have a ta22 celica, i am planning to put a 3sgte engine in one, i have got the engine now i have to find a decent car to put it in. the body must be reasonably straight with no rust, as i will do a engine swap the engine is not nesecary but a good gear box would help. rego and rwc not an issue. I would be hoping to get one for around $500 with no engine or rego but will pay more for one with rego and engine. as the heading sugests i live in tassie so a local car would be great but i may travel to melbourne for the right car.
please email me pictures and any info to brad_johnson890@hotmail.com
thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Thu, 07 October 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been trying to find one aswell.
in tassie too.

not much luck either
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Thu, 07 October 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have looked around a lot in launceston cant find a decent one there must be somthin out there,
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Fri, 08 October 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u managed to find anything.

even in bad condition.

cause ive got a rusty one in the back yard, but has good panels and doors.

so i wanna find one to swap bits and respray
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Fri, 08 October 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate found one not worth looking at it has sat at wreckers for ages originaly it was rolled and you can barley tell it is a celica
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Fri, 08 October 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that the one at forster st ?

had any luck finding a ke35 or ke55 in your travels
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Sat, 09 October 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah the car that i found was at mckenzie street wreckers but she was in preety bad shape, nah havent came across any ke's but i havent really bean lookin to hard i will keep my eyes open though
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Mon, 11 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, it looks like im gonna be going to melbourne to pick up 2 ta22's.

you can buy one off me if you like.

its got a little bit of rust, but so does every other ta22.

no rego, but runs
guttermouth
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Mon, 11 October 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
melbourne or adeliade is your best bet try it out trading post aswell
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Mon, 11 October 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can get you this car for $500

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=27092&rid=1362&S=d60d39fcccd433a5a2767e3 4877aa81b&pl_view=&start=0#msg_234067

if you read the post, you'll discover it's an ST celica with a factory fitted sunroof. an EXCELLENT celica to rebuild. probably a bit extra work than you want, but this model doesn't come along every day. it's got the beginnings of some rust, but it's probably a hell of a lot less than what you'll come accross for that money.

it's currently sitting at a wreckers, so i'd have to buy it back from them, they aren't cheap, but they promised me they'd sell it to me cheaper if i ever wanted it back. it now has a dent in the passengers door and has no front wheels from how i last saw it.

it's otherwise just a bit dirty due to where it is, but still the best buy you'll find

if you are interested, send me a PM and i'll see what we can arrange

i want this ST to find a good home
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Mon, 11 October 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah pheonix i would be very much interested in one of these ta22s, you wouldnt happen to have any pics of the car, what condition is it in is it missing any parts, where abouts is the rust located and how bad is it, but the major thing is how much?
thanks alot

[Updated on: Mon, 11 October 2004 22:41]

pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Mon, 11 October 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats your e-mail ill send u the pics.

doesnt appear to be missing any bits.

little bit of rust in the bonnet corner.

not sure where else.

but ive got spare rust free panels anyway.

was gonna be getting them both for bout $1200, he just needs to get the other one going.

and then ive still gotta pick them up, so there is trave/shipping costs
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Tue, 12 October 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email is brad_johnson890@hotmail.com
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Tue, 12 October 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate you email is full.

if you come on msn i can send them to you
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Tue, 12 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry bout email, if you try now you should be able as long as it is not over 2mb, thanks for this!
brad_johnson890@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 05:41]

pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: wanted ta22 good body pref in tassie or melb Tue, 12 October 2004 05:52 Go to previous message
resent, and resized to fit
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Damaged Starlet GT Turbo-1992
Next Topic:FS: RA65 Celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:24:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051178932189941 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.