Classifieds » Miscellaneous » KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nate_83_dogg
Occasional Poster

August 2004
KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Tue, 28 September 2004 07:39 Go to next message
Hey, Im parting up my corolla as there hasnt been much interest in the complete car. I was think of selling the motor, box and any the comversion gear in one... like the crosmember, engine mounts engine, all wiring loom, computer injection system and the vl turbo pump and a 2 inch stainless excaust with stainless cannon muffler all together, so if ur thinking of doing the conversion all the parts are there... and anything else off the car like the celeca diff or stronger swaybars and springs make an offer on...

The car has:

Toyota 2TGEU twin cam 8 valve injected 1600 motor
(witch has been rebuild, with ported and pollished 88 260 head and heavy duty valve springs, K&N air and oil filters, bosch fuel filter and a VL turbo pump)Engine now revs to 6500 rpm.

T50 toyota 5 speed gearbox (from a celica) with a heavy duty street clutch. And a celica diff with a hilux centre.

4:1 extractors, hi flow cat comverter and a stainless 2" exhaust with a cannon mufler.

Hardened (custom) front springs and 24 mm swaybar and complete polyurethane bushed through out.

Its a complete running car with a rough body which seems to put alot of people of an otherwise good car. Id like to sell a complete engine cgangover package for anyone who wants to do the swap into there ke. anything else id be happy to take offers...

My mobile number is 0401046122, email is mountains_lad@hotmail and im from the blue mountains west of sydney.

I have to sell as much as i can if not all of it urgently...

Nathan
  Send a private message to this user    
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Tue, 28 September 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the diff?
What condition is it in? Noisy?

Brad
pioneergangsta
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Tue, 28 September 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics?
have emailed u 2.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 29 September 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, How much do you want for the fuel pump?

Cheers,

Jeremy.
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 29 September 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, ive pm'd u... if uve already cut it up.... i'll take everything in the engine bay.. including g/box... struts etc..
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 29 September 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate id still be happy to take the whole car off you complete if you want.

just wont be in sydney for a little bit
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 29 September 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate id still be happy to take the whole car off you complete if you want.

just wont be in sydney for a little bit
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Tue, 12 October 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition is the gear box and diff in i would be very intrested in these parts. what price would you put on them, pics brad_johnson890@hotmail.com
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Tue, 25 January 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea can u pls e-mail me with pics + info on the motor and conversion stuff?
Peachey
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 26 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are you after for the complete conversion gear?
Also, you wouldnt happen to have a bonnet in near perfect condition do you?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE30 complete car with 2TGEU and more. Parting up Wed, 26 January 2005 12:10 Go to previous message
look at the date Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age parts
Next Topic:JAP FENDER MIRRORS genuine te27
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:43:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056438446044922 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.