Classifieds » Parts Wanted » MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell Thu, 30 September 2004 09:15 Go to next message
I'm after the remains from your engine conversion. That is, I want the left over shell from your front cut. This being the inner guards, firewall, part floor pan, radiator support etc. I'm looking at doing a engine modification that these definately didn't come out with. I want to use it soley as a jig for making all engine and gearbox mounts, working out the room to fit other things. So when the time comes it will be a quicker conversion and my car will hopefully be off the road for a very short time.

If you are around the Sydney area and can help, please reply to this thread, send an email kevincameron2912@hotmail.com or ring on 0413 135472.

Thanks, Kevin
  Send a private message to this user    
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell Mon, 04 October 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There must be someone out there that knows someone, that has one of these lying around or is just about to finish a conversion. Even if its not in Sydney, please let me know.

Cheers, Kevin
MR CRESSIDA
Regular

November 2003
Re: MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell Mon, 04 October 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi kevin, I will be ordering a front cut in the next few days and you can have the shell from it once i have removed what i need. if you havn't found another by then. I will be removing what i need ASAP as with the 5 cressida's i already have at my place (4 when the sold 1 goes to melbourne on tuesday)i don't have room for a front cut for two long.I will keep in touch or try where i mentioned on sunday.
Richard.
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell Tue, 05 October 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Richard, that will be great. Did your car go, today? I will give you a call over the next few days and will talk more about your new project.

Cheers, Kevin
0413 135472
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: MX83/JZX81 front cut - bare shell Tue, 12 October 2004 10:57 Go to previous message
Still wanted. The only possible shell may have fallen through (thanks anyway, Richard) so if you know of one, please let me know.

Kevin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA23 door mirrors
Next Topic:Cheap MX83 diff wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 04:54:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005357027053833 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.