Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Why you should shop at Supre!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 07:58 Go to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I went shopping with my GF today and got dragged along to all the girlie clothing stores, Then finally we came to SUPRE Smile.

We walk in and straight away I can see all the staff are hot chicks weariing little skirts, then Next I know one of them walks up with a ladder and places it next to us to grab some stuff from the top shelf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was a one of those moments when your glad you went shopping in a girlie clothing store, will never forget that view.

And to top it of when my GF caught me having a look all she said was "Lynden, Thats disgusting!"
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, you're an amature if you got busted Wink
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA ha ha ha

I spose I could have done better to hide it but damn I was mezmorised
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome idea, just gotta get a girlfriend that likes to buy little clothes Wink
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All u need is a friend that is a girl.
Tell them it's ur sister's birthday and u wanna get her something.
i do.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its like looking into the sun...if u look for more than 3 seconds u will pay the consequences
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe
i'm no longer allowed to go shopping with my female friends because of stores like supre Wink
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've noticed supre has started employed males too, black dudes who look like pimps (no racial disrepect) lol, They must be to beat down dudes who look for too long Laughing
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was in lolita or bardot or one of those teenage slut type shops with my girlfriend the other day, one of the shop assistants was squatting down to do something to one of the racks.

we were exiting, not having found anything she wanted to buy, past behind this shop assistant, so i casually glanced down to see if she was wearing a g-string. instead of seeing this i was greeted with 5 INCHES OF ASS CRACK!!! not what i wanted to see at all, that is the record for plumbers crack on a chick for me, and i dont want to see one with more!

[Updated on: Tue, 12 October 2004 12:22]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you dropped a coin in the slot didnt you???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get taken lingerie shopping with my female friends, and they dont care if I perve on everyone, as long as I dont make lewd comments about them Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whenever i go shopping with chik friends, if i see a good looking chik id say "damn she's fine" and they'd slap me on the arm *tisk tisk tisk* Laughing

they love it...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinybluesteel wrote on Tue, 12 October 2004 22:20

i was in lolita or bardot or one of those teenage slut type shops with my girlfriend the other day, one of the shop assistants was squatting down to do something to one of the racks.

we were exiting, not having found anything she wanted to buy, past behind this shop assistant, so i casually glanced down to see if she was wearing a g-string. instead of seeing this i was greeted with 5 INCHES OF ASS CRACK!!! not what i wanted to see at all, that is the record for plumbers crack on a chick for me, and i dont want to see one with more!

wats wrong with chick cracks?
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was greeted with 5 INCHES OF ASS CRACK!!!

------

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
That is just so wrong!!!

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you need is a girlfriend that points them out!

Like at bathurst a few years ago, She spots a girl in likra and says "Front bum!" Shocked
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm interested, got any pics?? Shocked Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i learnt a long time ago not to date girls who shop at supre
why
cos its a teenage slut shop and geuss who shops there sluts so that must mean that u have a high chance of dating one
anyways
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Tue, 12 October 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah front bum
google up camel toe. Laughing Laughing
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe my chik takes me shopping as well ,when trying outfits on she calls me to ge my opinion , which involves a trip to no mans land , and usually end up giving opinions to oter chiks as well , cause they are all coming out of the cubicle to ask their friens and see me there , some of em get embarrased , some dont say anything , some ask does this look good , eeerrrrrrrrrr yeah looks alright ,

lolllllllllllllllllllll
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i always used to hear the fast and furious quote .. "*sniff* *sniff* I smell ... SKANK ..!" when i worked opposite supre a while ago.
I worked in a men's store and my two other male co-workers were always picking the chicks up there! haha, funnily enough one of the guys was seeing two chicks at the same time that worked at supre .. i think he eventually got busted but he was like - Heeyy it was good while it lasted. Rolling Eyes

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont goto hornsby supre, has male assistant/s Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 13 October 2004 02:17]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Why you should shop at Supre!!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 03:00 Go to previous message
Pitlane at any V8 meet isnt too bad, although there is always some uglies among them. The best is probably when we were at canberra although it was a bit cold same as Bathurst last yr most the chicks were rugged up as it was freezing.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:gokart madness - kartvader
Next Topic:Capacitors in audio circuits... ??? HELP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 15:01:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010003805160522 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.