Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:15 Go to next message
Hi guys, sorry about this, but you all will have to reconfirm numbers so i know how much to buy.

MELWAY REFERENCE: 69 H6

[date]: 17th of October, 2004
[time]: 12 noon.
[address]: Stamford Rd, Oakleigh VIC
[RSVP]: 15th Friday of october, 0413697169.
[cost]: FREE!

I'll recheck weather as the date gets closer, and if its good maybe we can all head to and see some beach and sun? (and let's not forget what kind of beautiful creatures dwell in that kind of environment, femalus maximus)

Footy's and soccerballs is a good bring, not to mention anyone wanting to hlep with the 6 packs.

I had a few people offering to bring Eski's along but because the thread WAS deleted, i don't know who that is anymore.

Remember, this BBQ is open to everyone, i'll just need ur numbers that's all. It would be unfair to the others who put their hand up and u rock up on the day without telling me as you would be stealing their choice cuts!!! Smile

Hahaha, jokes aside it should be awesome.
Problems? Let me know.

I'll see you on Sunday.

-Jay

Strange, i can't seem to upload pictures anymore?
Did they take away that priveledge too?? :\
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Again, I'm in of course. I'll see what I can bring. Defiantly some snags and I'll bring some onions, mushrooms and soy sauce for those who want that with their snags (sorta cook 'em up together, it's nice).

Don't worry about beers for me, I'll be brining my own Walkers (and perhaps a few for the host if he likes) Wink

Chuck some bathers and beach ware in your boots guys, just in case we decide to head for the sand and waves.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live nearish the beach... There's some nice areas for having beachside BBQ's... Instead of having it at one place then moving, we could have the BBQ at the beach and not have to stop drinking to drive somewhere. An idea.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I''ll be there. No eski, but will bring some grog. Even though I dont drink Razz

Yian
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay,
dude i cant make for the bbq, sorry.
going to Ballarat for the weekend to see my bro
chad
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I plan to drop in.

Thanks for reposting details. I didn't write them down before.

Hen
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys - The original thread has now been moved back out into the VIC section.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in...

Sunday - 22 degrees and raining Sad
but its melbourne so we have a 80% chance of it changing to a 40 degree day Very Happy

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Fuji's thank you unofficial ToyMod tribute BBQ!!! ALL TOYMODDER WELCOME!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 15:45 Go to previous message
tofu garage wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 16:16

Jay,
dude i cant make for the bbq, sorry.
going to Ballarat for the weekend to see my bro
chad

give us a yell if you see me. Yello aw11 mr2, white mk1 subaru liberty (91 model) Hubcaps on front stockies on rear (hubcaps keep flying off). Tall skinny dude. PM me if ya wanna meet up or some shite!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spotted Blue AE86 at Bells Centre
Next Topic:STATE EVENT: Calder Drift day meet - Dec 12
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:41:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041990280151367 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.