Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » 208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch.. Wed, 13 October 2004 11:11 Go to next message
Smile Smile Very Happy

Just got back from a much needed tune for the sprinter... Thanks to the man Dale (10sec_rx7) she made 208.1hp atw at only 13psi. I was more than happy to say the least. But close to the end of the tune my clutch master cyl line decided to melt because some fool forgot to pair it further from the exhaust housing (looks down.. oops) heh. Well you learn something new everyday as dale gave me a quick rundown on how to drive without a clutch and i was on my way (a good 40min drive on main roads) it was ok after I got the hang of the revs at which each gear drops in. Think ill just drive around like that for good.. save my left leg some effort Laughing nah braided lines are on the way.

Another note... Today was 38 degrees. And Observing my intake temps they were exceeding 70degrees C!... This thing really does come alive in winter. But I guess I really should sort out my air intake (battery to rear/boxed off filter) and get a slightly larger cooler. But all that can wait.

Thanks again goes to Dale, no doubt the man when it comes to your 4a's. Pics/readout soon.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 October 2004 11:17]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch.. Wed, 13 October 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah!

what engine you got man>?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch.. Wed, 13 October 2004 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he mentioned 4a's and 13 PSI. Im guessing 4AGTE?
qik8e86
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: 208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch.. Sat, 16 October 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still running the stock box and diff?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: 208.1hp atw@13psi and driving home with no clutch.. Sun, 17 October 2004 04:05 Go to previous message
Yep Man, still holding together.. heh. Been too lazy to throw in that new clutch, ill do it when this one is well and truely gone. Rear end upgrade is on the way very soon though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nitrogen filling for tryes
Next Topic:golf vr6
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:36:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053229331970215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.