Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » You are Gay, and your also HIV positive.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:11 Go to next message
You are Gay, and your also HIV positive.

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLES.

"me fail english? thats unpossible"
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would explain my sore arse and feeling of unwellness.

Thanks for your help!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slang for the politically correct, eh?
SeptemberSquall
Newcomer

March 2003
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 14:11

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLES.

Don't you mean "You are gay, and you're also HIV positive." ?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's gay got to do with being HIV+ (which is also different from suffering from AIDS)?

only one of my gay friends is positive and nearly all the straight folk i knew to be junkies or crack 'hos are at full-blown aids.

it's as if a whole lot of people have a preconception about all gay people being HIV positive?

weird huh?

...also, i thought a sore arse and a general feeling of unwellness came from mixing large amounts of spicy, beef madras curries with a bowl of pepper-and-tumeric-flavoured pappadums and 8 pints of guinness.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 06:34]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, aids was more common in the gay community in the 80s, when the aids epidemic started, thast where the the idea came from. of course now, it is wide spread everywhere.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you may be right Dr Chuckster!!

Quote:

...also, i thought a sore arse and a general feeling of unwellness came from mixing large amounts of spicy, beef madras curries with a bowl of pepper-and-tumeric-flavoured pappadums and 8 pints of guinness.

I like your diagnosis much better, I think T APLUS 22 is a shonky GP, he insisted I take off my pants for the examination even though I only had a sore elbow Rolling Eyes .

John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 16:11

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLES.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay6.jpg
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 16:11

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLES.

is this meant to be ironic? as in you are giving people shit about improper english, but in the few words you typed you managed to make two mistakes yourself? "peoples" "your"
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the purpose of this post is to start friendly banter amongst the Toymods Forum clan around the sexual preferences of mankind and sexually transmitted diseases.

Or I could be wrong Confused

We need the originator to come back and enlighten us all on the purpose.......
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
politically correct "GHEY WIF TEH AIDS"
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the purpose of this thread was to use the limelife of my catchphrase "gay with aids" for his own personal greatness....

...its not working :P:P

Seriously people, if you are going to use my phrase, at least use the original, "that's gay, with aids!".

or we could talk about the spread of syphilis in the 16th century?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU'RE
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon12.gif  Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought you had to add the Aids bit if you wanted it to be insulting ?

I've been called Hetrosexual all my life and it doesn't offend me any. So how stressed is being called Gay really gunna make you ?

Gay with Aids (Or Hetro with Aids) that on the other hand would suck ! Mainly due to societies fear and limited understanding of the disease and the blanket narrow mindedness exhibited by far to large a percentage of the population. Oh and the how it fucks with your life expectancy bit. Either way..... It sux !

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been trying to come up with an insult that really conveys my disdain for someone without resorting to some kinda stereotype. I haven't had so much success so far. Sad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah - good luck dude! Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
additional point - aids and hiv+ are different!

and, in australia at least, aids if massively overrepresented in gay community and amongst intraveinous drug users (yes my spelling sucks Smile)
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most HIV+ patients nowadays in Australia are IVDU. However, the largest growth group at the moment is young homesexual men - they haven't been privy to the initial death rate of gay males in the mid 80's or the good old "Grim Reaper" ad campaign.

In third world countries HIV/AIDS is most commonly found amongst heterosexuals, and is almost endemic in some African countries.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thetoyman75 wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 17:29

I've been called Hetrosexual all my life and it doesn't offend me any. So how stressed is being called Gay really gunna make you ?

You'll always be "Pretty boy" to me, El Presidente Smile

seeyuzz
river
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 14 October 2004 17:32

I've been trying to come up with an insult that really conveys my disdain for someone without resorting to some kinda stereotype. I haven't had so much success so far. Sad

'You're a f**king tool' doesn't stereotype anyone Razz Except tools, but they deserve it...

EDIT: Love your sig draven Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 14 October 2004 10:29]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there, listen to the good doctor Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: You are Gay, and your also HIV positive. Thu, 14 October 2004 09:57 Go to previous message
http://au.wrs.yahoo.com/;_ylt=ApdFQ1CS7SFaCVrY.tPmfnQW5gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebaumsworld.com%2Fforumfun%2Fmisc9.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hotmail 250mg space ..
Next Topic:my new job perk
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:14:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006633996963501 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.