Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 20v rolla for sale... maybe?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manzy
Regular

September 2004
20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:16 Go to next message
gday..

im thinkin of sellin my car (in the pic) it has a 20v engine (120kw), 17 inch white rims (as u can c), in awesome condition, not rust what so ever and so on..

if the price is right i'll let it go.. if anyone is interested .. email me at manzy_100@hotmail.com with a price

or if you would like more details email me and let me know

ta

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6532

Attachment: 2.JPG
(Size: 99.31KB, Downloaded 1101 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
ozboy
Regular

February 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any interior mods??? looks the goods do you have a ball park figure and is it manual or auto???
xplict_ae82
Regular

On Probation

June 2004
    wats dat
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man,
just wondering if you will swap it for a 4a gze supercharged ke70 corolla with 10months rego,big front mount etc let me no i want a ae82 again!
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$5000 roughly
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rolla is manual... stock interior excpept momo steerin wheel..

was lookin for more then 5 g's.. the condition that it is in shows its worth more..
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70 with a 4agze? have u got a pic?
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, i seen this car parked in the industrial estate in narellan the other day... i have a red one with chrome rims from camden, this car looks awesome in person guys, one of the cleanest ae82's around...

cheers mate and goodluck if you decide to sell it
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLY16V

when did u see it? which day?

and thanks dude
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 09 September 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What wheels are they? they look awesome on the rolla.

sorry to get off topic but they are awesome Very Happy
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very neat rolla man. Is it silver or black top 20v and wat other mods have you done to the car. How many k's on engine/car?
GTST
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manzy - swap for a VR4?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silver top..

car has done 220 thousand k's.. engine has done a bit over 100 thousand k's
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did you get the side skirts?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skirts came with the car when i bought it
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTST.. u got a pic of the VR4?
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Fri, 10 September 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a/c? p/s? rego? what box is it using?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 11 September 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes a/c yes p/s.. feb next yr rego.. 20v gear box
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 11 September 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 11 September 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kwayzivietnamese

nope. sorry bro
org86t
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 11 September 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea dude nice rolla i had one before what sets them off is a modified ae92 front bar they look mad

also the side skirts are a factory item VERY RARE should have toyota printed on em the only guy who did a good aftermarket side skirt died and his wife sold the business me and a mate spent months trying to find some good luck with it that is if you still want to sell
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 11 September 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manzy, i seen it last week some time around lunchtime parked up near nepean engineering. looked hot!
where bouts are you from?

cheers mate
GTST
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sun, 12 September 2004 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manzy - PM sent with details.
thanks and bump.
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Mon, 13 September 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is damn nice, if only I didnt waste my money all the damn time! You shouldnt have any probs sellling this car. Is it a guneine twin cam with mods?
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Mon, 13 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i give ya 5k?
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sun, 19 September 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How u doin? I'm pretty keen on it if you are still open to offers. If it looks as good in real life as it does in that pic, then you must have one of the nicest looking 82's i've ever seen. Cheers.

~Josh
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sun, 19 September 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Beach..

yeh im still open for offers.. jus tell me what your offering and i'll get back to you..

and its looks better in person.

ta
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sun, 19 September 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nico wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 13:42

That is damn nice, if only I didnt waste my money all the damn time! You shouldnt have any probs sellling this car. Is it a guneine twin cam with mods?

yes it is an orig. 20v it does look better then in the pic in my opinion.

if this is still for sale at the start of next year, which i highly doubt i might buy it.
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sun, 19 September 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 23 September 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
if this is still for sale at the end of the year/start of next i might be interested, if i am ill talk to your bro.
nico
Regular

January 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Sat, 25 September 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks damn great, but having such a nice car would get destroyed when goin to uni on M4. Free bump for a damn nice rolla corolla
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 14 October 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car is now for sale.. 7 grand O.N.O
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: 20v rolla for sale... maybe? Thu, 14 October 2004 12:51 Go to previous message
this car deserves a bump cause it is win! Very Happy

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=1939232&current_r ec=16&total_rec=179&sort_type=&price_m ax=10000&make_id=8&model_id=20&state_i d=-1&search_distance=25
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:77 celica with sr20t on ebay
Next Topic:WANTED: RA28
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:55:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061328411102295 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.