Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
icon1.gif  Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 00:48 Go to next message
Headed into the city last night for my future brother in law's bucks night, and had what I could only describe as my worst cab driver experience ever!

Driver - Wearing stubbie shorts and a t-shirt.
No license displayed.
Long greasy hair in a pony-tail & talked like he was drunk, or on drugs, or half asleep (or all of the above).. He was kinda like a cross between Chopper Read & Bobo from Fat Pizza..
Chatting on his mobile phone from the time we were pulling out of the servo and almost hit two other cars as we pulled out.
Almost ran up the back of another car when he didn't realise the lights had gone red, and had to swerve into the left hand turn lane to avoid it. (Still on his mobile phone at this point).
Swearing constantly!! I normally don't care too much about this, but he was F'ing this and F'ing that.. It all seemed a little unnecessary. My future in-law's father made a joke that he didn't have any money, and the driver responded by saying he would take him out bush and slash his throat.. Lovely stuff..

This would have to replace my previous worst Taxi experience, which was akin to being driven around suicide bomber style..

So what horror stories do other people out there have?

btw - Bucks night was fairly good. Got pissed and saw some titties & muff. Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my taxi experience was from a night i have tried to forget many times, it was my cousins 18th birthday and i had turned 17 the week before so naturally I was sucking down the piss like a malay hooker on smack, anyway by the end of the night I was absolutely fucked...it came to 3am and time for the cab, instead of calling a cab i just jumped into one at the end of rundle street, SA people will know what I am talking about, i told the cabbie where i lived and then i fell asleep in the back of the cab, the next thing I knew i was being dragged out of the cab and i was thrown onto the bitumen, I woke up in a carpark 30kms from my house with no money in my wallet, go fucking figure, they never caught the asshole either.

Oh and one night my mates girlfriend was being dropped home at about 2am and the cabbie was trying to feel her up, she was a very smart girl and knew that we would be insisde drinking playing playstation so she told the cabbie she was going insisde to get a condom but she came inside to get us, then we went outside and beat the living piss out of him.

Deserved every bit Smile
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once, when I was a kid I was around at a friends place. His mum was a cop. She left us alone in the house, and went off to the hospital because her sister or something was unwell. She called like 2 hours later and said she was sending a cab. About 10 minutes later the cab arrived and we headed off. He asked where we were going and we told him the hospital.

As soon as he heard this he said it sounded urgent, so he proceeded to speed up... we were going about 100km/h from the beach at glenelg to flinders hospital Very Happy The guy was a bit of a nutter too.

So there ya go, cop leaving two kids alone in a house for hours, crazy taxi driver speeding to hospital, it'd be funnier if the cop mum fined the taxi driver Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH where do I start!!!
Probably one of the funniest was when I was living in Sydney,
heading home and as usual couldnt get a cab going in our direction so we crossed the main Rd and got a cab from there,told the cabbie we had to go back the opposite direction mind you the trip was 5k's if that...

Anyways the cabbie(a big currie bloke) starts winging like a little bitch,I have never heard a bloke sound like a little kid not getting a toy or whatever in my whole life,so I try and appease him by offering to double the 5 buck cab fair to 10 bukks,to make matters even more stuipid he was actually driving us there anyway so there was no need to winge..

We get about 1 street away and he pulls over telling us he is not going any further and demands the 10 bukks,I tell him to get fukd and throw the 5 buks at him and get out of the cab..as I get out he gets out he gets out and trys to get in my face,ripps my chain off my dad had bought me and says I will keep this then..so I smakked him in the head,and he inturn laid a fukkn big one on me!the scuffle continued untill I got the upper hand..

He then ran out onto the main road to stop a car to help him.I look back and my mate is in the cab driving off Shocked ,I dont know what he was thinking as I had only been teaching him how to drive for 3 weeks,,anyways a cab finally stops and I start chasing the fukker around the cab like some Warner Bros cartoon Laughing the three guys get out of the cab and he stops, so I try and throw a head high flying side kick only to have him move out of the way and I axe myself instead Rolling Eyes ,he comes over to put in the boot so I swept him putting him on his arse and knocking him out as his head hit the road HARD Twisted Evil ,he was in a bit of a bad way so i legged it down the alley where I had seen my mate driving the cab into ,(it was only parked about 20M down),on the way past I popped my head in and grabbed a bumbbag on the drivers seat and kept running,we hopped fences till we got home...I wake up the next morning with my elbows stuck to my sheets,from taking skin off em a broken hand and no fukking chain,Oh but 600 bucks from the bumbag Laughing
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My worst experience in a cab would have to have been in singapore. When we first arrived there to visit my future sister in law, they picked us up in a cab from the airport on the way back to their house we wondered why the hell there was this irritating chirping sound coming from his dash, when we were told that they have a buzzer of sorts to let you know when they go over the higgest leagal speed limit. Apparently they just want to let you know you're getting your money's worth. Laughing
While we were there cabs were pretty much our only transport other then walking so we had some really crappy experiences. The worst would have to be about a week after my sister in law had given birth Cass and I were heading out with her and the baby, so we needed to grab a cab. It all started out ok until about half way there the cab started merging into the left hand lane with cars screaming by beeping and carrying on, at which point my sister in law flipped out 'cause she had realised he had fallen asleep. And to top it off he actually fell asleep again while she was ripping into him about falling asleep the first time. Let's just say don't mess with a chick after she's just had a baaby and also has it in the car.
Doesn't seem so bad written down but was pretty scary at the time.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Lunatic cabbies Fri, 15 October 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Worst experience i have had is pretty tame
I've been lucky with cabbies(they cop it worse from me and my broke arse mates doign runners all the time...the cab fare aint cheap from the valley to cleveland Smile worst was from the valley to beenleigh Razz)

anyways
was at a friends house watching movies with her... Smile
come 3 or 4am i decide its time to get home before her brother finishes his night shift Razz
call a cab
tell him where i'm going to and proceed to fall asleep
get woken up to a screaming cabbie demanding money or he'll call his friends to take care of me
the fuckwit had taken me 30km's the wrong way
had to pay him for that....and the trip back to my place which was only 10km's from where we started
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Lunatic cabbies Sat, 16 October 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u throw up in a cabbie, u get charged an extra 40 bucks on top of the cab trip fee. i found out the hard way.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Lunatic cabbies Sat, 16 October 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about if you throw up on a cabbie? Laughing

Four am 110% pissed after a mates bucks night, night before the wedding (at 10am), pissing with rain, George st sydney. Want a cab, no way. Start walking up broadway (to parramatta mind you) finally get cab, pass out, wake up in back of cab at servo/cab depot parking. No cabbie, no wallet, 8:30 am. Train direct to wedding venue phone call for suit delivery and change at venue. No drinkie drinkie at reception, too hungover.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Lunatic cabbies Sat, 16 October 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck some of these dodgy cabbies deserve a few beatings, ive been lucky tho. Never really had a bad cabbie although i dont catch them all that often Razz

Did you get your wallet back?
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Lunatic cabbies Sun, 17 October 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had some pretty bad taxi experiences, but there is certainly one standout horrific tale:

The driver was a wanker.
He was having a wank.

Initially I was unsure this was actually taking place. I thought perhaps it was just my overactive suspicious mind.
But no. The dirty fvcker was having a bat, hiding behind a newpaper and raised console. I'm guessing he'd had some practice - the other passenger had no idea until afterward.
It was truly a vomitworthy experience.
Still, it's pretty damn funny. Evil or Very Mad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Sun, 17 October 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got in an argument with a taxi driver one night because I was telling him he was going way past where I wanted to go Confused I think I know where I live! even if I was blind drunk at the time!!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 12:37

OH where do I start!!!
Probably one of the funniest was when I was living in Sydney,
heading home and as usual couldnt get a cab going in our direction so we crossed the main Rd and got a cab from there,told the cabbie we had to go back the opposite direction mind you the trip was 5k's if that...

Anyways the cabbie(a big currie bloke) starts winging like a little bitch,I have never heard a bloke sound like a little kid not getting a toy or whatever in my whole life,so I try and appease him by offering to double the 5 buck cab fair to 10 bukks,to make matters even more stuipid he was actually driving us there anyway so there was no need to winge..

We get about 1 street away and he pulls over telling us he is not going any further and demands the 10 bukks,I tell him to get fukd and throw the 5 buks at him and get out of the cab..as I get out he gets out he gets out and trys to get in my face,ripps my chain off my dad had bought me and says I will keep this then..so I smakked him in the head,and he inturn laid a fukkn big one on me!the scuffle continued untill I got the upper hand..

He then ran out onto the main road to stop a car to help him.I look back and my mate is in the cab driving off Shocked ,I dont know what he was thinking as I had only been teaching him how to drive for 3 weeks,,anyways a cab finally stops and I start chasing the fukker around the cab like some Warner Bros cartoon Laughing the three guys get out of the cab and he stops, so I try and throw a head high flying side kick only to have him move out of the way and I axe myself instead Rolling Eyes ,he comes over to put in the boot so I swept him putting him on his arse and knocking him out as his head hit the road HARD Twisted Evil ,he was in a bit of a bad way so i legged it down the alley where I had seen my mate driving the cab into ,(it was only parked about 20M down),on the way past I popped my head in and grabbed a bumbbag on the drivers seat and kept running,we hopped fences till we got home...I wake up the next morning with my elbows stuck to my sheets,from taking skin off em a broken hand and no fukking chain,Oh but 600 bucks from the bumbag Laughing

oh cmon that is unbelievable!

if its true, i vote it best cab story ever!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ive never actually had a bad cab experience. Only a few funny ones. Like the time I was heading home and the cab just happaned to be heading through bankstown... And the guy gave me a worded tour for a good 3-4min pointing out houses.. 'that theres the biggest drug dealer in bankstown', 'that place got raided 3weeks ago' '2ppl got stabbed and killed there 6months ago' 'that uzi drive by happened here' 'that house is my mates, hes a minor dealer in the area, i run erins for him, want some stuff?' He was a good bloke.. lol

i cant remember the others, i was well plastered.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 03:10]

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all true mate..every last detail! It was pretty funny at the time but was expecting a knock on the door from the boys in blue for the following couple of weeks,or end up catching the same bloody cab...

another funny one,coming home one night from Penrith Panthers of all places,none of us had any money as we had all done our arse on the pokies,so we had a call to do a runner when we got close to our area,only thing was our mate who was sitting in the middle of the back seat had fallen asleep,we all legged it but he didnt get out and found himself still in the cab accelerating to stop him from jumping out...

it didnt stop him Shocked and the bugger jumped out the door when the cab was doing about 50-60k's breaking his arm on the fall,he then had to dive out of the way as the cabbie tried to reverse the car into him Shocked and then run towards where we were guna meet..he was in a seriously bad way,but waited till the next day to go to hospital in the fear the cabbie would have reported the incident to the cops and then get the hospitals to keep an eye out for someone with his description and injuries..

It wasnt pretty...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youre a dodgey fucker riceburna Confused

funny but dodgey Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 13:55

youre a dodgey fucker riceburna Confused

funny but dodgey Laughing

Laughing Laughing You can take the boy out of the West but you cant take the West outa the boy..

You wouldnt think im a Director of a pretty successfull recruitment company with some of the things I have gotn up to in the past.. Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go the west!
HAHAHAHAHAHA you funny knt!
KING OF THE WESTIES! Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck the west i live there
you want to hear the police scanner go off at night in the penrith area Laughing
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 19:48

fuck the west i live there
you want to hear the police scanner go off at night in the penrith area Laughing

Haha.. I can vouch for that!! Have heard some funny things whilst driving about. Smile
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 19:48

Laughing Too tru,"breaker breaker".."Fat skank at Colyton bottlo tryin to leave with a pram full of grog" Over. Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Mon, 18 October 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol colyton is the biggest hole in sydney
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Tue, 19 October 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the west in Sydney like the north in Adelaide ?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Tue, 19 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 16:46

is the west in Sydney like the north in Adelaide ?

it sounds like it might be Confused maybe worse
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Lunatic cabbies Tue, 19 October 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FAR FAR worse....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Tue, 19 October 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 17:31

FAR FAR worse....

on a scale of one to ten how much worse is it that say...elizabeth downs?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Lunatic cabbies Tue, 19 October 2004 12:01 Go to previous message
Hey i live out in Ingleburn, federal seat of Werriwa, home of Mark Latham, probably the most infamous Cabbie beater.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Guitar recommendations
Next Topic:Phone Unlocking software
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:05:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062859058380127 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.