Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 01:41 Go to next message
complete 3tgteu for sale complete conversion from intercooler to diff excellent running gear done 5000ks since conversion best serious offer new king springs lowing 2inch new front struts resprung +many more mods

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 03:10]

Send a private message to this user    
siriuspower
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car is it in?
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at the moment its in a 1979 toyota ke55 coupe but it dosnt matter because u can transplant it in 2 any car.
hi this is scott, the owner of the car, u have been talking to my dad. the engine has many more mods than mentioned, list as follows, 1.8l, twin spark, twin cam, front mount intercooler to flow 520hp, i've had it hit 26psi, computer and fuel handeled it fine, 2 1/2 mandral bent exahust, blitz blow off valve, strut brace, k&n pod filter and a brand new starter motor.
wiring loom, all ready to run.
KoinTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey! How much and where are you?
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$4200 NEG DUE 2 ALL THE MODS LIVE AT NOWRA IT CAME OUT OF A 1989 TOYO CELICA IMPORT FROM JAPAN

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 10:03]

pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance it could come with the car ?

if not, are you willing to seperate any parts ?

and where is nowra ?

toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sat, 16 October 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on what u want every thing is running nowra is in new southwales 2 hrs sth of sydney sorry 4 the late reply car had 48oooks when we got it

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 14:16]

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Sun, 17 October 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what computer are you running?
what turbo are you running? how long did u run the turbo at 26psi for?!

besides blow off valve and air filter are there any other actual mods to the engine,or is it just standard with bits from your corolla chucked in.
im guessing price includes the car?
any rego? damage?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey...
sounds kinda sexy, I have a 55 coupe and this sounds quite yummy to go into mine... Are you in need of cash?
If not, I'll swap you my whole radio control aeroplane collection, nearly $4500 worth of gear. I have a 9ch computer radio for competition flying still in box ordered in specially from Europe. That alone cost me $1500. I have 6 planes and a shit load of balsa, plans and new engines.
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just to let you know, that there is a complete TA22 with similar parts for sale for under 5 grand in the forums.

gives you an idea on what it may be worth.

but, if you wanna seperate im still interested
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1989 import celicas (halfcuts included) only came out with the 3SG series not 3TG are you sure of the model no. you have posted?
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3tg never came in celicas but are a common conversion!
came out mainly in jap spec carina.

what he saying is there are a number of ta22 3tg conversion cars forsale in the forum with same mods as this "engine package".
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 23:20]

LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Mon, 18 October 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoone wrote on Sat, 16 October 2004 19:59

$4200 NEG DUE 2 ALL THE MODS LIVE AT NOWRA IT CAME OUT OF A 1989 TOYO CELICA IMPORT FROM JAPAN

he is saying it came out in an 89 celica. a 3tg would never be put in an 89 celica, thats what i dont understand, i think it might be a 3sgxxx as came out in first series of gt4 celicas.
Just the way it has been written, i want to be sure of the motor as i am after a 3tgte and it sounds like this isn't....just a hunch?? Confused

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it could have possibly come from the famous ta63 celica, complete with 3tgte??

ooooh
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im positive it came out of a 1988 rear wheel celica were spose to get it out of a carina but not availible at the time
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evil foetus is 100% correct price is neg

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 10:10]

toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its out of a ta 63 88 celica import 3TGTEU TWIN SPARK TWIN CAM FULE INJECTED TURBO
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS RUNNING STOCK COMP CT20 TURBO NOT BIG BUT BIG ENOUGH 4 A 79 COROLLA COUPE 560 HP INTERCOOLER MOTOR BOX DIFF COMP KNOCKSENSER BY NIPPONDENSOE BODY HAD SIDE IMPACT
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Tue, 19 October 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All these fellas that are just making strange assumptions about what car it orriginally came from.... Who cares what the orriginal car was, that car aint there anymore. The car it was in is fooked also. So..... Who the fark wants this engine?
If no one wants it I'll give you $10 a month over 35 years, quite a bargain really as you did say it was negotiable. I will negotiate the tim,e to pay off, And you will have the price you are asking, AND.... I don't give a flying mother fuckers knickers what car it was orriginally in. Actually, You can give the car to me for free, only because by now, you just want me to shut the fuck up. The only way you might get rid off me now is .... Give me the gawd damn engine!!!! It should be in my car, and nobody elses car!!! Geeeeeeeeev iiiiiit tttttooooooo meeeee!!!! $10 per month is good... you know it Laughing Laughing Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Wed, 20 October 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll find people may be chasing the original fitment infomation for engineering purposes. To clear up all the errors in the thread regarding this, I'll list the correct infomation for everyone here:

3TGTE's were only released for production in 1983 and 1984. The 1983 versions came with oil cooloed turbochargers and also run an oil cooler as standard. the 1984 units were equipped with water cooled turbos, and ran no oil cooler as a result - this factor will be the easiest way to determine what year the motor was released. They only came as a RWD engine, and only in TA63/64 Celicas and Carinas, and TT142 Coronas.
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Thu, 21 October 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well seeing as no one has offered anything yet.

$1800 the lot

also are you willing to part the lot still in the car.

easier to transport then
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Thu, 21 October 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you nucking futs, I'm willing to pay the full amount, just over 35 years thats all... I'd take my option first seen as I would pay more than your measly $1800 Laughing Laughing Laughing
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Thu, 21 October 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep it to yourself mate.

i mad a legit offer.

if he wants to negotiate he has my details
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Thu, 21 October 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't think I was being serious?
Coz I was..... $10 per month is fair.... Laughing
toyoone
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3tgteu up 4 grabs Fri, 22 October 2004 06:55 Go to previous message
3tgteu is no longer 4 sale as its going into a rolla panelvan thanks 4 the intrest so it stays as a complete unit the it will b up 4 sale
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:20v and 100kw parts
Next Topic:stock 20v ecu and air flow meter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:55:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006309986114502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.