Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sat, 16 October 2004 12:20 Go to next message
Has anyone seen {apart from the diagrams in the Tech Docs section} and the wiring diagrams for all models . A wiring diagram / circuit diagram for the four relays in the trueno light system , two are just normal relays for the motor controls . But what is the operation of the light control ones ? Is the ra60 the same with these relays ? does it have a light relay box , or are they scattered about the car . i guess no toyota relays / controls have the circuit diagram on the side of the unit Sad .

The operation of this is really shiting me Mad , sure you can just run relays to operate the light motors when the headlights are turned on , but to get the correct operation with maybe a extra switch for the park function to get the headlights up without turning the bloody knob to change a globe Crying or Very Sad .

I have searched and come up with no answers from a few forums on this , i guess not a problem if the car is fitted with the correct loom / relays .

Anyone got a clue on this ? I cannot be stuffed rewiring the car to just get the headlights to work correctly .

Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sat, 16 October 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AH HA!

so you dont know everything after all!!

busted! Very Happy
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sat, 16 October 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Dont worry i will figure it out , just dont have a real trueno to look at atm .
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sun, 17 October 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask on club4ag.com forums, as a majority of them are Trueno owners (Corolla GT-S). They should be able to help you out, and maybe Garth can have a squize for you or someone with a trueno Smile
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sun, 17 October 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no problem , have made a circuit , will try to post a pic later

no thanks Simon Laughing Fool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sun, 17 October 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know if i can help
but if i had my car i would
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sun, 17 October 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i checked that painfully slow site Club4ag , and because there all Trueno style fronts going to a Levin front is easy .

Anyway thanks Garth , i sorted now , heres a pic of what you have to build to get the lights to work correctly , which the door , extra switch for the light up off postion , for changing the globes etc .

http://www.pbase.com/ae86sprintersr20det/image/351 51633

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Mon, 18 October 2004 00:46 Go to previous message
u is a very smart cookie!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:unleaded filler neck in a '22
Next Topic:4A-GZE turbo - how have you set up your aircon+PS+alt in FWD?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:26:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047571659088135 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.